Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When are we expcting Vincent-Young signing to be confirmed 15:33 - Aug 16 with 3625 viewsGeoffSentence

These things often happen at 4 o clock don't they? Everybody poised over twitter to be the first to break the news?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

When are we expcting Vincent-Young signing to be confirmed on 15:34 - Aug 16 with 3616 viewsColchesterBlue1985

Won’t be today, Tuesday or Wednesday my guess
When are we expcting Vincent-Young signing to be confirmed on 15:36 - Aug 16 with 3595 viewsJ2BLUE

16:06

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

When are we expcting Vincent-Young signing to be confirmed on 15:37 - Aug 16 with 3601 viewsKieran_Knows

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

When are we expcting Vincent-Young signing to be confirmed on 15:38 - Aug 16 with 3586 viewsGeoffSentence

When are we expcting Vincent-Young signing to be confirmed on 15:34 - Aug 16 by ColchesterBlue1985

Seems like a long lead time to me, at least if Phil was right and he was here today to complete his move.

When are we expcting Vincent-Young signing to be confirmed on 15:43 - Aug 16 with 3552 viewsGeoffSentence

When are we expcting Vincent-Young signing to be confirmed on 15:34 - Aug 16 by ColchesterBlue1985

Just seen this on Phil's Crewe story

"As reported earlier, Vincent-Young is at Town today but with his move from the U's not expected to be completed until over the weekend or on Monday."

When are we expcting Vincent-Young signing to be confirmed on 15:44 - Aug 16 with 3535 viewshaynes_toe1

On a weekday, gotta go for the 5pm optimum social-media timing.
When are we expecting Vincent-You Ng signing to be confirmed on 17:14 - Aug 16 with 3338 viewsEatonBlue

Monday
When are we expcting Vincent-Young signing to be confirmed on 17:18 - Aug 16 with 3344 viewsPhilTWTD

Not today, not going to be done until over the weekend (aspects of the medical won't be sorted until then), so probably confirmed on Monday.
Login to get fewer ads

When are we expcting Vincent-Young signing to be confirmed on 17:24 - Aug 16 with 3303 viewsPhilTWTD

When are we expcting Vincent-Young signing to be confirmed on 15:37 - Aug 16 by Kieran_Knows

They quite often do all that stuff before it's done and dusted. Indeed, there are photos and videos of players who ultimately didn't sign.
When are we expcting Vincent-Young signing to be confirmed on 17:29 - Aug 16 with 3267 viewsmidastouch

Poll: Would you trade Marcus Evans for Mike Ashley?

When are we expcting Vincent-Young signing to be confirmed on 17:35 - Aug 16 with 3233 viewsfactual_blue

When are we expcting Vincent-Young signing to be confirmed on 17:29 - Aug 16 by midastouch

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

When are we expcting Vincent-Young signing to be confirmed on 17:41 - Aug 16 with 3197 viewsunstableblue

When are we expcting Vincent-Young signing to be confirmed on 17:18 - Aug 16 by PhilTWTD

Not today, not going to be done until over the weekend (aspects of the medical won't be sorted until then), so probably confirmed on Monday.

Any chance of another club poaching him now Phil? Or deal too far down the line?

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

When are we expcting Vincent-Young signing to be confirmed on 17:45 - Aug 16 with 3192 viewsPhilTWTD

When are we expcting Vincent-Young signing to be confirmed on 17:41 - Aug 16 by unstableblue

Any chance of another club poaching him now Phil? Or deal too far down the line?

That can happen until the ink's dried on the contract but I would surprised now it's gone as far as it has.
When are we expcting Vincent-Young signing to be confirmed on 17:53 - Aug 16 with 3122 viewsmidastouch

When are we expcting Vincent-Young signing to be confirmed on 17:41 - Aug 16 by unstableblue

1 in the hand hopefully and 2 more still in the bush! ;-)

When are we expcting Vincent-Young signing to be confirmed on 18:00 - Aug 16 with 3084 viewsFixed_It

When are we expcting Vincent-Young signing to be confirmed on 17:24 - Aug 16 by PhilTWTD

They quite often do all that stuff before it's done and dusted. Indeed, there are photos and videos of players who ultimately didn't sign.

Batistuta, Shaka Hislop, Kieran Westwood...
[Post edited 16 Aug 2019 18:00]

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

When are we expcting Vincent-Young signing to be confirmed on 18:00 - Aug 16 with 3080 viewsHarry_Palmer

I wouldn't worry, if that happens we can just sign the Crewe right back.

He's better anyway......apparently
When are we expcting Vincent-Young signing to be confirmed on 18:10 - Aug 16 with 3023 viewsmidastouch

When are we expcting Vincent-Young signing to be confirmed on 18:00 - Aug 16 by Harry_Palmer

I wouldn't worry, if that happens we can just sign the Crewe right back.

He's better anyway......apparently

I think that Perry Ng's manager has got a Crewe loose!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024