Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We are lucky to have Marcus Evans 16:10 - Jul 26 with 3383 viewsBluefish

We are a club in trouble financially but the owner has managed to keep hold of Judge, Crowe and Dozzell despite also keeping Bialkowski. Credit where it is due.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

We are lucky to have Marcus Evans on 16:11 - Jul 26 with 2978 viewsSuperblue95

*waits for bites*

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

We are lucky to have Marcus Evans on 16:13 - Jul 26 with 2961 viewsartsbossbeard

*sips tea, gets comfy*

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

We are lucky to have Marcus Evans on 16:13 - Jul 26 with 2958 viewsSwansea_Blue

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

We are lucky to have Marcus Evans on 16:14 - Jul 26 with 2949 viewsSpruceMoose

Surely nobody will bite at such an obviously hooked worm...
[Post edited 26 Jul 2019 16:14]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

We are lucky to have Marcus Evans on 16:15 - Jul 26 with 2933 viewswkj

Bit too hot to go fishing if you ask me

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

We are lucky to have Marcus Evans on 16:15 - Jul 26 with 2926 viewsBluefish

We are lucky to have Marcus Evans on 16:14 - Jul 26 by SpruceMoose

Surely nobody will bite at such an obviously hooked worm...
[Post edited 26 Jul 2019 16:14]

So you mean that no one will be able to argue or deny something so obviously true? Well they could but they'd be wrong

We are lucky to have Marcus Evans on 16:19 - Jul 26 with 2885 viewsSpruceMoose

We are lucky to have Marcus Evans on 16:15 - Jul 26 by Bluefish

So you mean that no one will be able to argue or deny something so obviously true? Well they could but they'd be wrong

Yes, that's exactly what I meant

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

We are lucky to have Marcus Evans on 16:21 - Jul 26 with 2862 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Evans gets a lot of things right and is only prevented from being an exceptional owner, by the fact that almost every major decision he's made (with the exception of employing Mick when he did) has gone horribly wrong.

There are lots of things to admire about Evans. But he's also made a huge number of mistakes. He's also had a lot of things go against him that were outside of his control.

As Joe said earlier in the week, he's not good enough for us to realistically progress, but not bad enough that fans are doing what they can to drive him out.

He's been getting more and more right lately once it was clear we were going down.

What he does have in League One though is a unique opportunity to have learned from his mistakes. We all understood why we could no longer compete in the Championship but that's not the case in this division and the next 12 months will either give him the platform to repair a huge amount of damage caused on his watch or will finally see the fans turn against him.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Login to get fewer ads

We are lucky to have Marcus Evans on 16:24 - Jul 26 with 2838 viewsSpruceMoose

We are lucky to have Marcus Evans on 16:21 - Jul 26 by WarkTheWarkITFC

Evans gets a lot of things right and is only prevented from being an exceptional owner, by the fact that almost every major decision he's made (with the exception of employing Mick when he did) has gone horribly wrong.

There are lots of things to admire about Evans. But he's also made a huge number of mistakes. He's also had a lot of things go against him that were outside of his control.

As Joe said earlier in the week, he's not good enough for us to realistically progress, but not bad enough that fans are doing what they can to drive him out.

He's been getting more and more right lately once it was clear we were going down.

What he does have in League One though is a unique opportunity to have learned from his mistakes. We all understood why we could no longer compete in the Championship but that's not the case in this division and the next 12 months will either give him the platform to repair a huge amount of damage caused on his watch or will finally see the fans turn against him.

We are lucky to have Marcus Evans on 16:33 - Jul 26 with 2791 viewsStokieBlue

We are lucky to have Marcus Evans on 16:24 - Jul 26 by SpruceMoose

I think only a picture of Ipswich's finest will do here.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

We are lucky to have Marcus Evans on 16:34 - Jul 26 with 2782 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

We are lucky to have Marcus Evans on 16:24 - Jul 26 by SpruceMoose

So what are your opinions intended for exactly?

It they are not to make what you consider pertinent points, which you feel people might agree with, are you admitting to trolling?

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

We are lucky to have Marcus Evans on 16:34 - Jul 26 with 2775 viewsSpruceMoose

We are lucky to have Marcus Evans on 16:33 - Jul 26 by StokieBlue

I think only a picture of Ipswich's finest will do here.

SB

Oh Jeremy.

We are lucky to have Marcus Evans on 16:41 - Jul 26 with 2713 viewstrueblue1970

We are lucky to have Marcus Evans on 16:34 - Jul 26 by WarkTheWarkITFC

It they are not to make what you consider pertinent points, which you feel people might agree with, are you admitting to trolling?

Just ignore him
We are lucky to have Marcus Evans on 16:46 - Jul 26 with 2679 viewsjudespiveyg

He's okay, clearly hasn't gone the way he'd envisioned when he bought the club but seems to have remained committed unlike some owners. Wouldn't say we're lucky to have him but he's passable enough as he's patient with managers and doesn't just chuck money at it and risk the club going up the wall. Does just above bare minimum.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

We are lucky to have Marcus Evans on 17:07 - Jul 26 with 2617 viewsKeaneish

Correction: owner and manager as much as it may pain you to say so.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

We are lucky to have Marcus Evans on 17:09 - Jul 26 with 2606 viewsblueconscience

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

We are lucky to have Marcus Evans on 17:12 - Jul 26 with 2587 viewsBluefish

We are lucky to have Marcus Evans on 17:07 - Jul 26 by Keaneish

Correction: owner and manager as much as it may pain you to say so.

2 things wrong with that

1 I want Lambert to succeed, I just point out the reality that he hasn't yet and has a lot to do to improve

2 it really has very little to do with Lambert whether or not we have to sell a player

We are lucky to have Marcus Evans on 17:24 - Jul 26 with 2547 viewsSpruceMoose

We are lucky to have Marcus Evans on 16:34 - Jul 26 by WarkTheWarkITFC

You have blundered into this. My point is Fishers isn't interested in a genuine discussion. He's just hoping you'll lose your rag and embarrass yourself.

We are lucky to have Marcus Evans on 17:28 - Jul 26 with 2535 viewsJ2BLUE

We are lucky to have Marcus Evans on 16:21 - Jul 26 by WarkTheWarkITFC

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

We are lucky to have Marcus Evans on 17:29 - Jul 26 with 2527 viewsSpruceMoose

We are lucky to have Marcus Evans on 17:28 - Jul 26 by J2BLUE

Hey go easy, at least he has unlocked the paragraph achievement nowadays.

We are lucky to have Marcus Evans on 17:45 - Jul 26 with 2465 viewsKeaneish

We are lucky to have Marcus Evans on 17:12 - Jul 26 by Bluefish

2 things wrong with that

1 I want Lambert to succeed, I just point out the reality that he hasn't yet and has a lot to do to improve

2 it really has very little to do with Lambert whether or not we have to sell a player

We know he's done nothing thats success worthy yet. Nobody has said anything to the contrary given we were relegated.

PL has a massive hand in who is sold and who isn't. We're building a team around Judge as has been said on many occasion so there's zero chance ME is selling the building block to get us out of this division out from under PL's nose.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

We are lucky to have Marcus Evans on 17:52 - Jul 26 with 2444 viewsBlueBadger

You should have posted this around lunchtime Fishers, they were all spoiling for a fight then.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

We are lucky to have Marcus Evans on 18:07 - Jul 26 with 2395 viewsjas0999

Let’s see if all three are still at the club at the end of the transfer window! I’d be surprised. But pleased.
We are lucky to have Marcus Evans on 18:11 - Jul 26 with 2392 viewsBlueBadger

We are lucky to have Marcus Evans on 17:45 - Jul 26 by Keaneish

We know he's done nothing thats success worthy yet. Nobody has said anything to the contrary given we were relegated.

PL has a massive hand in who is sold and who isn't. We're building a team around Judge as has been said on many occasion so there's zero chance ME is selling the building block to get us out of this division out from under PL's nose.

Well, today's spin is that we're 'building a team around Judge'. We won't be when Derby decide to offer a million for him.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2019 0:42]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

We are lucky to have Marcus Evans on 18:12 - Jul 26 with 2377 viewsSpruceMoose

We are lucky to have Marcus Evans on 18:11 - Jul 26 by BlueBadger

Well, today's spin is that we're 'building a team around Judge'. We won't be when Derby decide to offer a million for him.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2019 0:42]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024