Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Farage on BBC news now... 14:47 - Jul 24 with 5530 viewsunstableblue

... he is an odious arseh@le....

.. he's promoting Trump's view that Tories and Brexit Party should team.....

Continues to deride May's deal, and throw rocks from the wings

Its all about him and how Conservatives loathe him but have no choice to partner him...

LEAVE, LEAVE..... pushing for Boris to have a HARD BREXIT team...

This guy has f@cked our country with spin and bluster, factless...

Deriding Hunt's sensible approach to teaming with European allies in the gulf... HE CAN JUST SAY WHAT HE WANTS... sound bites...
[Post edited 24 Jul 2019 14:59]

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Farage on BBC news now... on 14:49 - Jul 24 with 2455 viewsGrandadDel

Boris should give him a roll in the government . He is another one who knows what the average person is feeling . He'd fight for us, no doubt . People dont like him because he says uncomftably true things.
Farage on BBC news now... on 14:50 - Jul 24 with 2436 viewsBlueBadger

Farage on BBC news now... on 14:49 - Jul 24 by GrandadDel

Boris should give him a roll in the government . He is another one who knows what the average person is feeling . He'd fight for us, no doubt . People dont like him because he says uncomftably true things.

Things like 'lots of people in this country are quite needlessly scared of foreigners, mainly because of me'?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Farage on BBC news now... on 14:53 - Jul 24 with 2423 viewsusm

Calm down petal

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

Farage on BBC news now... on 14:55 - Jul 24 with 2415 viewsgoat_man

Spot on. The truth hurts sometimes.
Farage on BBC news now... on 14:57 - Jul 24 with 2396 viewsartsbossbeard

Farage on BBC news now... on 14:55 - Jul 24 by goat_man

What does he say that's true, out of interest?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Farage on BBC news now... on 14:58 - Jul 24 with 2388 viewsStokieBlue

Farage on BBC news now... on 14:55 - Jul 24 by goat_man

Is this your bridge?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Farage on BBC news now... on 15:00 - Jul 24 with 2375 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

If I tell you what I am thinking about you, will you admire me for it? It may be uncomfortably true.

Who else could better represent the man on the street than Nigel Farage. Especially if that street is a gated community in Chelsea with a sign up saying 'no foreigners'.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Farage on BBC news now... on 15:03 - Jul 24 with 2362 viewsElderGrizzly

He knows with Johnson now in charge, his party has likely been given a death sentence.

He needs to stay ‘relevant’, so will keep going until he finds a new way to reinvent himself and start another new party. Maybe it will be a party to campaign for the UK to be in Europe...
Login to get fewer ads

Farage on BBC news now... on 15:05 - Jul 24 with 2356 viewsGrandadDel

Farage on BBC news now... on 15:00 - Jul 24 by WarkTheWarkITFC

If I tell you what I am thinking about you, will you admire me for it? It may be uncomfortably true.

Who else could better represent the man on the street than Nigel Farage. Especially if that street is a gated community in Chelsea with a sign up saying 'no foreigners'.

You can say what you like . Seeing as I dont know you I wont really care.
Farage on BBC news now... on 15:07 - Jul 24 with 2337 viewsclive_baker

What's worse than the lies they fed the masses in H1 of 2016 is the fact that some of them, the Raab's and Farage's of this world continue to do it. They continue to stare down the barrels of cameras saying things that they know not to be true. And get away with it.

Bunch of c***s.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Farage on BBC news now... on 15:07 - Jul 24 with 2327 viewsartsbossbeard

Farage on BBC news now... on 15:03 - Jul 24 by ElderGrizzly

He knows with Johnson now in charge, his party has likely been given a death sentence.

He needs to stay ‘relevant’, so will keep going until he finds a new way to reinvent himself and start another new party. Maybe it will be a party to campaign for the UK to be in Europe...

Next general election in 2022 if not called firstly?

Can either behave themselves for that long without shooting themselves in the foot?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Farage on BBC news now... on 15:09 - Jul 24 with 2314 viewspickles110564

In your opinion, you do not speak for me.
They all want what is best for their country and you should all get behind them.
Farage on BBC news now... on 15:09 - Jul 24 with 2310 viewsBlueBadger

Farage on BBC news now... on 14:57 - Jul 24 by artsbossbeard

What does he say that's true, out of interest?

'All foreigners are horrid and gay people are rubbish', based on his party makeup?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Farage on BBC news now... on 15:11 - Jul 24 with 2289 viewsBlueBadger

Farage on BBC news now... on 15:09 - Jul 24 by pickles110564

They all want what is best for their country and you should all get behind them.

So, how is a no-deal Brexit, with all its implications for trade, the economy, Northern Irish stability, employment and environmental protections, increased food and medicine costs going to be good for the country?

You've heard this one enough you MUST have an answer by now.

Farage on BBC news now... on 15:11 - Jul 24 with 2282 viewsDarth_Koont

Aaahh. Seems like rock bottom is looming into sight.

I'm not even annoyed with Trump, Farage and Boris - it's in their nature. But almost everybody else in the political and news media class needs a metaphorical kicking for making this so easy and almost inevitable.

Pronouns: He/Him

Farage on BBC news now... on 15:12 - Jul 24 with 2278 viewsBlueBadger

Farage on BBC news now... on 15:05 - Jul 24 by GrandadDel

You can say what you like . Seeing as I dont know you I wont really care.

You don't know any of us. It didn't stop you crying about 'bullying' down the page...

Farage on BBC news now... on 15:14 - Jul 24 with 2267 viewsGrandadDel

Farage on BBC news now... on 15:09 - Jul 24 by pickles110564

Shame more people don't see it like you and me. I think as you get older you see things better for how they really are. Shame older people are ignored and not represented unlike the young.
Farage on BBC news now... on 15:16 - Jul 24 with 2253 viewsartsbossbeard

Farage on BBC news now... on 15:14 - Jul 24 by GrandadDel

Shame more people don't see it like you and me. I think as you get older you see things better for how they really are. Shame older people are ignored and not represented unlike the young.

What can you see though? What's this truth he tells?
[Post edited 24 Jul 2019 15:17]

Farage on BBC news now... on 15:18 - Jul 24 with 2242 viewsGrandadDel

Farage on BBC news now... on 15:16 - Jul 24 by artsbossbeard

That people from Britain are fed up of how they have been treated by politicians and young people . Being told every day that they are stupid or dont vote the way they are supposed to do .
Farage on BBC news now... on 15:21 - Jul 24 with 2226 viewsartsbossbeard

Farage on BBC news now... on 15:18 - Jul 24 by GrandadDel

That people from Britain are fed up of how they have been treated by politicians and young people . Being told every day that they are stupid or dont vote the way they are supposed to do .

And how has Farage done things differently to makes him "the voice of the people"?

Farage on BBC news now... on 15:22 - Jul 24 with 2211 viewsGrandadDel

Farage on BBC news now... on 15:21 - Jul 24 by artsbossbeard

And how has Farage done things differently to makes him "the voice of the people"?

He says things publically that make an old bloke like me think he is concerend about the same kind of stuff im worried about
Farage on BBC news now... on 15:22 - Jul 24 with 2213 viewsElderGrizzly

Farage on BBC news now... on 15:07 - Jul 24 by artsbossbeard

Next general election in 2022 if not called firstly?

Can either behave themselves for that long without shooting themselves in the foot?

Election this year I would have thought or early next year. Johnson just needs to find a way to bring the Brexit party vote back to his party.
Farage on BBC news now... on 15:23 - Jul 24 with 2202 viewsDarth_Koont

Farage on BBC news now... on 15:16 - Jul 24 by artsbossbeard

Unfortunately, it's like trying to ask a believer to provide evidence that God exists. Or even entertain the idea that he/she/it doesn't.

Their God is their belief. So it's a circular argument that only exists in their own head.

Also, I can't actually think of any evidence I've heard in favour of Brexit that hasn't been almost immediately disproved or is ultimately insignificant like blue passports that we could have had all along anyway. Anyone got a Brexit pro they'd like to add to the discussion?

Pronouns: He/Him

Farage on BBC news now... on 15:24 - Jul 24 with 2195 viewsartsbossbeard

Farage on BBC news now... on 15:22 - Jul 24 by GrandadDel

He says things publically that make an old bloke like me think he is concerend about the same kind of stuff im worried about

So, immigration then?

Farage on BBC news now... on 15:25 - Jul 24 with 2184 viewsartsbossbeard

Farage on BBC news now... on 15:22 - Jul 24 by ElderGrizzly

Election this year I would have thought or early next year. Johnson just needs to find a way to bring the Brexit party vote back to his party.

Still time for either or both to mess up anyway then.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024