Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Farage on BBC news now... 14:47 - Jul 24 with 5593 viewsunstableblue

... he is an odious arseh@le....

.. he's promoting Trump's view that Tories and Brexit Party should team.....

Continues to deride May's deal, and throw rocks from the wings

Its all about him and how Conservatives loathe him but have no choice to partner him...

LEAVE, LEAVE..... pushing for Boris to have a HARD BREXIT team...

This guy has f@cked our country with spin and bluster, factless...

Deriding Hunt's sensible approach to teaming with European allies in the gulf... HE CAN JUST SAY WHAT HE WANTS... sound bites...
[Post edited 24 Jul 2019 14:59]

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Farage on BBC news now... on 15:26 - Jul 24 with 884 viewsGrandadDel

Farage on BBC news now... on 15:24 - Jul 24 by artsbossbeard

So, immigration then?

You lot would just open the door and let the world and his wife move here when we cant even take care of who we have here already .
Farage on BBC news now... on 15:27 - Jul 24 with 882 viewsBlueBadger

Farage on BBC news now... on 15:26 - Jul 24 by GrandadDel

You lot would just open the door and let the world and his wife move here when we cant even take care of who we have here already .

You do know that a lot of the people doing the 'looking after' are from overseas right?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Farage on BBC news now... on 15:28 - Jul 24 with 883 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

He's a prat.

He's not a politician, he's a lobbyist, and thats what he's doing.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Farage on BBC news now... on 15:29 - Jul 24 with 875 viewsartsbossbeard

Farage on BBC news now... on 15:23 - Jul 24 by Darth_Koont

Unfortunately, it's like trying to ask a believer to provide evidence that God exists. Or even entertain the idea that he/she/it doesn't.

Their God is their belief. So it's a circular argument that only exists in their own head.

Also, I can't actually think of any evidence I've heard in favour of Brexit that hasn't been almost immediately disproved or is ultimately insignificant like blue passports that we could have had all along anyway. Anyone got a Brexit pro they'd like to add to the discussion?

From what I can make out from my Brexit supporting facebook chums is that it's mainly about foreigners taking jobs, Tommy Robinson being unfairly treated and loving The Queen.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

How about what this average person is feeling... on 15:31 - Jul 24 with 870 viewsunstableblue

Farage on BBC news now... on 14:49 - Jul 24 by GrandadDel

Boris should give him a roll in the government . He is another one who knows what the average person is feeling . He'd fight for us, no doubt . People dont like him because he says uncomftably true things.

Farage is unaccountable, he is playing people like you, you were fed lies... I'm not saying the EU is perfect, but it is by far the best place for the UK given the world and economic environment, just fact, PURE FACT.

Can you not see what state this country is in due to you and the likes of Farage? do you not realise the nightmare that is Brexit has not even begun? we are not even out of the starting blocks. Do you not see that our European cousins are by far the best partners on trade, defence and global issues. Do you honestly think a pact with the US and Trump is a strategy? Do you not realise that the Union will not survive Brexit? Do you not realise the bureaucracy having to be rebuilt in Whitehall will be the same cost burden as that if Brussels with a smaller percentage of the benefit.

What is the average person feeling? too many immigrants? they're leaving in droves when our economy needs them!!!! Besides we've negotiated a harder border! Don't want a close alliance with a European armed force - by far the most economical and effective route for such a small country as ours, but we're out of that anyway, and we need them in the Gulf as the US won;t support. Don't want laws and rules set in Brussels - we've negotiated in the main out of that!

TELL ME WHAT YOU'RE FEELING?? give me a clear view of what you and the average person wants?

Farage on BBC news now... on 15:33 - Jul 24 with 860 viewsunstableblue

Farage on BBC news now... on 15:28 - Jul 24 by Marshalls_Mullet

He's a prat.

He's not a politician, he's a lobbyist, and thats what he's doing.

He's unaccountable and you cannot put your trust in him. He has never been elected an MP, despite being put forward in 'perfect seats' for his view. That tells you everything.

And yet he now has this level of influence on our country, out parliament, our PM.

Farage on BBC news now... on 15:36 - Jul 24 with 853 viewsGrandadDel

Farage on BBC news now... on 15:27 - Jul 24 by BlueBadger

You do know that a lot of the people doing the 'looking after' are from overseas right?

What is your point?
Farage on BBC news now... on 15:36 - Jul 24 with 852 viewsBlueBadger

Farage on BBC news now... on 15:11 - Jul 24 by BlueBadger

So, how is a no-deal Brexit, with all its implications for trade, the economy, Northern Irish stability, employment and environmental protections, increased food and medicine costs going to be good for the country?

You've heard this one enough you MUST have an answer by now.

That's him seen off for the day then.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Login to get fewer ads

Farage on BBC news now... on 15:36 - Jul 24 with 846 viewsBlueBadger

Farage on BBC news now... on 15:36 - Jul 24 by GrandadDel

What is your point?

If they didn't keep coming in, it'd be even harder to look after who we've already got here.

Farage on BBC news now... on 15:38 - Jul 24 with 839 viewsDarth_Koont

Farage on BBC news now... on 15:27 - Jul 24 by BlueBadger

That's a conspiracy theory, surely? I mean, you'd need evidence for that.

Pronouns: He/Him

Farage on BBC news now... on 15:38 - Jul 24 with 837 viewsGrandadDel

Farage on BBC news now... on 15:36 - Jul 24 by BlueBadger

If they didn't keep coming in, it'd be even harder to look after who we've already got here.

Are you saying we have too many people here than can be cared for ?
Farage on BBC news now... on 15:40 - Jul 24 with 822 viewsfactual_blue

Farage on BBC news now... on 15:12 - Jul 24 by BlueBadger

You don't know any of us. It didn't stop you crying about 'bullying' down the page...

I think we might know him. Look at the quirky use of spaces around the full stop, as well as bleating about bullying.

Just a thought.

#btyf

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Farage on BBC news now... on 15:41 - Jul 24 with 810 viewsfactual_blue

Farage on BBC news now... on 14:57 - Jul 24 by artsbossbeard

What does he say that's true, out of interest?

farage even lies about his school.

Farage on BBC news now... on 15:43 - Jul 24 with 800 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Farage will go down in history as a great man who was on the right side of history.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Farage on BBC news now... on 15:43 - Jul 24 with 801 viewsBlueBadger

Farage on BBC news now... on 15:38 - Jul 24 by GrandadDel

Are you saying we have too many people here than can be cared for ?

No, we don't have enough people to look after them. Given that we have a high, and increasing number of people over sixty five who need looking after.

Who are are, overwhelmingly born and bred here. Your friends, neighbours siblings, cousins and schoolmates.
But you know, balls to foreigners.
[Post edited 24 Jul 2019 15:52]

Farage on BBC news now... on 15:44 - Jul 24 with 789 viewsGrandadDel

Farage on BBC news now... on 15:40 - Jul 24 by factual_blue

I think we might know him. Look at the quirky use of spaces around the full stop, as well as bleating about bullying.

Just a thought.

#btyf

Sorry I'm not as clever as you .....
Farage on BBC news now... on 15:45 - Jul 24 with 781 viewsfactual_blue

Farage on BBC news now... on 15:44 - Jul 24 by GrandadDel

Sorry I'm not as clever as you .....

I think you may have spelt 'as anybody else' wrongly.

Farage on BBC news now... on 15:46 - Jul 24 with 776 viewsSpruceMoose

Farage on BBC news now... on 15:26 - Jul 24 by GrandadDel

Oh well, look on the bright side! If you're as old as you say you are then you'll be dead soon and won't have to worry about it anymore!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Farage on BBC news now... on 15:46 - Jul 24 with 775 viewsartsbossbeard

Farage on BBC news now... on 15:43 - Jul 24 by The_Last_Baron

Farage will go down in history as a great man who was on the right side of history.

Right being the operative word here.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Farage on BBC news now... on 15:47 - Jul 24 with 760 viewsfactual_blue

Farage on BBC news now... on 14:49 - Jul 24 by GrandadDel

Boris should give him a roll in the government . He is another one who knows what the average person is feeling . He'd fight for us, no doubt . People dont like him because he says uncomftably true things.

I think you meant to say 'what the well below average person is feeling'.

Farage on BBC news now... on 15:52 - Jul 24 with 735 viewsBlueBadger

Farage on BBC news now... on 15:43 - Jul 24 by The_Last_Baron

The far-right side....

Farage on BBC news now... on 15:52 - Jul 24 with 737 viewsfisons

Can anyone actually imagine what Farrage would actually do if the "average man" approached him and started talking to him?

Reminds me of Wittgenstein... "If a lion could speak, we could not understand him"
Farage on BBC news now... on 15:56 - Jul 24 with 719 viewsflimflam

Farage on BBC news now... on 15:07 - Jul 24 by artsbossbeard

Next general election in 2022 if not called firstly?

Can either behave themselves for that long without shooting themselves in the foot?

Boris will call an election early next Yr after we have left with no deal 31st Oct.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Farage on BBC news now... on 15:56 - Jul 24 with 722 viewsBlueBadger

Farage on BBC news now... on 15:22 - Jul 24 by GrandadDel

He says things publically that make an old bloke like me think he is concerend about the same kind of stuff im worried about

So, he's giving voice to all the bigotry that you're too scared to?
[Post edited 24 Jul 2019 19:42]

Farage on BBC news now... on 15:57 - Jul 24 with 716 viewsBlueNomad

Farage on BBC news now... on 15:09 - Jul 24 by pickles110564

In your opinion, you do not speak for me.
They all want what is best for their country and you should all get behind them.

You really are the master satirist
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024