Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nigel Farage - Man of the People - if the people were a bunch of..(&&%^%&). 11:37 - May 13 with 18966 viewsStuartSlater

complete the headline !!

Poll: Craig Bellamy - Bell end or Misunderstood

Nigel Farage - Man of the People - if the people were a bunch of..(&&%^%&). on 11:39 - May 13 with 4900 viewsfooters

'Subtle' budgie trolls

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Nigel Farage - Man of the People - if the people were a bunch of..(&&%^%&). on 11:53 - May 13 with 4874 viewslowhouseblue

34% of the people it seems.

https://yougov.co.uk/topics/politics/articles-reports/2019/05/13/european-parlia

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Nigel Farage - Man of the People - if the people were a bunch of..(&&%^%&). on 11:56 - May 13 with 4860 viewsThe_Last_Baron

I'm voting The Brexit Party on May 23rd. I don't care how much junk the media throw at Farage, I'll be putting my X next to Brexit.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Nigel Farage - Man of the People - if the people were a bunch of..(&&%^%&). on 12:00 - May 13 with 4836 viewsSwansea_Blue

Madness

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Nigel Farage - Man of the People - if the people were a bunch of..(&&%^%&). on 12:01 - May 13 with 4827 viewsuefacup81

Nigel Farage - Man of the People - if the people were a bunch of..(&&%^%&). on 11:56 - May 13 by The_Last_Baron

I'm voting The Brexit Party on May 23rd. I don't care how much junk the media throw at Farage, I'll be putting my X next to Brexit.

Normally I wouldn't touch the bloke with a bargepole, but that's what I'll be doing too.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Nigel Farage - Man of the People - if the people were a bunch of..(&&%^%&). on 12:03 - May 13 with 4816 viewsSwansea_Blue

Nigel Farage - Man of the People - if the people were a bunch of..(&&%^%&). on 12:01 - May 13 by uefacup81

Normally I wouldn't touch the bloke with a bargepole, but that's what I'll be doing too.

If you realise he's an utter charlatan, er, why?

Nigel Farage - Man of the People - if the people were a bunch of..(&&%^%&). on 12:09 - May 13 with 4795 viewsSuperblue95

Nigel Farage - Man of the People - if the people were a bunch of..(&&%^%&). on 12:03 - May 13 by Swansea_Blue

For bantz innit

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Nigel Farage - Man of the People - if the people were a bunch of..(&&%^%&). on 12:16 - May 13 with 4753 viewsBlueBadger

Nigel Farage - Man of the People - if the people were a bunch of..(&&%^%&). on 12:03 - May 13 by Swansea_Blue

Because he's the only politician who can deliver rainbows, unicorns, blue passports and no foreigners.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Nigel Farage - Man of the People - if the people were a bunch of..(&&%^%&). on 12:16 - May 13 with 4756 viewsuefacup81

Primarily to send a message that I voted for Brexit originally, and I still stand by my vote.

I can't quite put my finger on why, but I find something deeply unsettling about the EU's chief negotiator coming over and campaigning for the Lib Dems. It just doesn't seem right somehow.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Nigel Farage - Man of the People - if the people were a bunch of..(&&%^%&). on 12:19 - May 13 with 4738 viewsDarth_Koont

If the people were the sort who won't ask for directions when they're lost because they "bloody well know where they're going, alright? It'll be down here somewhere."

Not the snappiest headline, I admit.
[Post edited 13 May 2019 12:19]

Pronouns: He/Him

Nigel Farage - Man of the People - if the people were a bunch of..(&&%^%&). on 12:20 - May 13 with 4728 viewsBlueBadger

Nigel Farage - Man of the People - if the people were a bunch of..(&&%^%&). on 11:53 - May 13 by lowhouseblue

https://yougov.co.uk/topics/politics/articles-reports/2019/05/13/european-parlia

Turns out you CAN fool some of the people, ALL of the time.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Nigel Farage - Man of the People - if the people were a bunch of..(&&%^%&). on 12:22 - May 13 with 4717 viewsDarth_Koont

Nigel Farage - Man of the People - if the people were a bunch of..(&&%^%&). on 12:20 - May 13 by BlueBadger

Turns out you CAN fool some of the people, ALL of the time.

"Fools" I think they're called.

Well, that's the headline sorted.

Nigel Farage - Man of the People - if the people were a bunch of..(&&%^%&). on 12:27 - May 13 with 4692 viewsBlueBadger

Nigel Farage - Man of the People - if the people were a bunch of..(&&%^%&). on 12:22 - May 13 by Darth_Koont

Apparently we have to respect their Very Real Concerns that they may not actually receive a sparkly unicorn in the near future.

Nigel Farage - Man of the People - if the people were a bunch of..(&&%^%&). on 12:27 - May 13 with 4696 viewsSwansea_Blue

Nigel Farage - Man of the People - if the people were a bunch of..(&&%^%&). on 12:16 - May 13 by uefacup81

Primarily to send a message that I voted for Brexit originally, and I still stand by my vote.

I can't quite put my finger on why, but I find something deeply unsettling about the EU's chief negotiator coming over and campaigning for the Lib Dems. It just doesn't seem right somehow.

Labour and Tories have a pro-Brexit card and have real policies into the bargain too. And they would represent us in the Euro Parliament (which is actually what these elections are about). Unlike Farage, who quite simply is a parasite and offers nothing. But each to their own I suppose.

I don't think Barnier's been campaigning for anyone (and he's the wrong party for Lib Dems). You must mean Verhofstadt who's the head of the Lib Dems in Europe. I've mentioned it before, but I'd recommend watching Brexit Behind Closed doors which follows his team through the Brexi period. It's very interesting and enlightening.

Nigel Farage - Man of the People - if the people were a bunch of..(&&%^%&). on 12:35 - May 13 with 4656 viewsNo9

Nigel Farage - Man of the People - if the people were a bunch of..(&&%^%&). on 11:53 - May 13 by lowhouseblue

That says a lot about the British electorate doesn't it? they would vote for a party where the leader refuses to publish a manifesto and only has one policy
Nigel Farage - Man of the People - if the people were a bunch of..(&&%^%&). on 12:42 - May 13 with 4627 viewsBlueBadger

Nigel Farage - Man of the People - if the people were a bunch of..(&&%^%&). on 12:35 - May 13 by No9

That says a lot about the British electorate doesn't it? they would vote for a party where the leader refuses to publish a manifesto and only has one policy

Be fair, 'blue passports and no foreigners' is quite hard to pad out into a several thousand word manifesto.

Nigel Farage - Man of the People - if the people were a bunch of..(&&%^%&). on 12:50 - May 13 with 4607 viewsballycastle

Nigel Farage - Man of the People - if the people were a bunch of..(&&%^%&). on 12:22 - May 13 by Darth_Koont

The real fools the genuine unabashed fools are those devout remainers who voted labour at the last GE knowing full well that the labour party was pro Brexit, now THAT is stupidity of the highest order.
Nigel Farage - Man of the People - if the people were a bunch of..(&&%^%&). on 12:51 - May 13 with 4600 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Keep the insults coming laddie. Every one is another vote for what you are against.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Nigel Farage - Man of the People - if the people were a bunch of..(&&%^%&). on 12:57 - May 13 with 4586 viewsJ2BLUE

No idea who i'm voting for. Was considering Greens but they've ruined that in the last few days.

Not sure I can bring myself to vote for the Lib Dems.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Nigel Farage - Man of the People - if the people were a bunch of..(&&%^%&). on 13:00 - May 13 with 4565 viewsKievthegreat

Which is less than UKIP polled prior to 2014 elections (they peaked at 38%.
Nigel Farage - Man of the People - if the people were a bunch of..(&&%^%&). on 13:14 - May 13 with 4521 viewsLord_Lucan

Nigel Farage - Man of the People - if the people were a bunch of..(&&%^%&). on 12:35 - May 13 by No9

I'm not voting in EU elections and quite frankly not sure if I'll bother to vote in any election ever again - and I am not a Farage lover by any means.

That said I don't see why he needs a manifesto for EU elections when the party has one goal. If it were a UK General Election then that's different.

Seems to me just another brain tick of the foamed mouth brigades to pick up their sticks and start swinging.

It's a bunch of arse.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Nigel Farage - Man of the People - if the people were a bunch of..(&&%^%&). on 13:16 - May 13 with 4513 viewshadleighboyblue

Nigel Farage - Man of the People - if the people were a bunch of..(&&%^%&). on 12:16 - May 13 by BlueBadger

Because he's the only politician who can deliver rainbows, unicorns, blue passports and no foreigners.

What policies has he got , apart from self promotion .

He's a chancer , more like a dodgy used car salesman than a politician
Nigel Farage - Man of the People - if the people were a bunch of..(&&%^%&). on 13:17 - May 13 with 4505 viewsBlueBadger

Nigel Farage - Man of the People - if the people were a bunch of..(&&%^%&). on 13:16 - May 13 by hadleighboyblue

What policies has he got , apart from self promotion .

He's a chancer , more like a dodgy used car salesman than a politician

He's the Paul Lambert of politics, a slick PR man with very, very little to back up his big words.

Nigel Farage - Man of the People - if the people were a bunch of..(&&%^%&). on 13:26 - May 13 with 4485 viewstractordownsouth

Nigel Farage - Man of the People - if the people were a bunch of..(&&%^%&). on 13:14 - May 13 by Lord_Lucan

I'm not voting in EU elections and quite frankly not sure if I'll bother to vote in any election ever again - and I am not a Farage lover by any means.

That said I don't see why he needs a manifesto for EU elections when the party has one goal. If it were a UK General Election then that's different.

Seems to me just another brain tick of the foamed mouth brigades to pick up their sticks and start swinging.

It's a bunch of arse.

I don’t personally think the manifesto thing is as big of a problem as the fact that he’s claiming we voted for no deal when the Vote Leave campaign specifically ruled it out on their website.

And absolutely no leave campaigner advocated no deal in 2016

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Nigel Farage - Man of the People - if the people were a bunch of..(&&%^%&). on 13:30 - May 13 with 4463 viewsDarth_Koont

Nigel Farage - Man of the People - if the people were a bunch of..(&&%^%&). on 12:51 - May 13 by The_Last_Baron

Keep the insults coming laddie. Every one is another vote for what you are against.

Hey, if you're allowed a protest vote for an otherwise pointless and meaningless party, I'm allowed my protest too.

Amazingly you lot and your man have come into the sh!tshow that is British politics and made it even WORSE!!!??

A stunning achievement and Farage's ultimate legacy.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024