Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I know many will disagree, but 08:18 - Oct 3 with 5872 viewsCoastalblue

I think we have the makings of a team here and more than enough quality to comfotably survive.

Not all of the signings are going to work but several look more than capable of playing well at this level.

What they need however is confidence, consistency and to know what's expected of them. Too many players are making basic errors of judgement, which they wouldn't if they were comfortable and familiar with both their roles and their team mates.

A big part of me still wants to see PH succeed and the club thrive under him, but a bigger part of me thinks that the right manager could get these lads playing nice football and winning a few games. I don't think we'll ever keep many clean sheets but actually, and contrary to what's happening at the moment I think we could have goals in us.

I think we have an underperforming mid table squad currently that has potential to improve.

What I dread happening is that we get an ex player come in to appease the fans, with no real record of success and it just compounds where we already are.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

I know many will disagree, but on 08:44 - Oct 3 with 4310 viewsGuthrum

I certainly don't disagree. We have the makings of a decent (if not necessarily brilliant) squad, but it needs to be organised (or motivated) to put opposition teams under pressure and create consistent chances to score.

There are one or two duds, but most of the squad are at least competent and some are really quite good - if sometimes erratic and maybe not used in the right position.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I know many will disagree, but on 08:52 - Oct 3 with 4276 viewsLankHenners

Individually most of them have been bright but they're too inexperienced to be playing together like this, especially when the manager hasn't really managed them very well - particularly in the midfield where they just don't know what themselves or each other are meant to be doing.

Looking bright in spells, of course, isn't good enough either.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

I know many will disagree, but on 08:54 - Oct 3 with 4270 viewsHarry_Palmer

Sorry but I do disagree. If you were talking about this squad in league one then your post would make sense but in the Championship we are lacking quality in every area.

Just look at our forwards compared to the rest of the division, there is not a single team I can think of that has a weaker forward line than us even supposing Harrison was fit. Even the likes of Reading and Millwall have strikers with a record of some sorts at this level.

We are definitely not a mid table squad underperforming, we are where we should be unfortunately, in my opinion.
I know many will disagree, but on 09:00 - Oct 3 with 4231 viewsmagilton

Lack of quality is exactly why we are where we are. Last night was a prime example. The effort was there, but we gave away two soft goals because the players just aren't that good. Mick did a great job of hiding players' weaknesses with his system, to the point where most of our fans actually thought our squad was far better than it really was. Hurst isn't capable of the same so we're seeing our weaknesses exposed week after week. Combine that with a total drop in confidence and you end up in our current position - struggling to score and especially struggling to defend.
I know many will disagree, but on 09:02 - Oct 3 with 4218 viewsSteve_M

We were talking last night about how much of a difference Waghorn or Garner might have made to that team. It was probably quite a lot.

There's something in most of the players we've brought in but the number of them trying to step up to this division is too many, we don't have the familiarity or confidence of a newly-promoted team and the end result is just a mess.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I know many will disagree, but on 09:06 - Oct 3 with 4190 viewsmathiemagic

I too was fully behind the PH appointment. I really thought he was the right choice. I also want it to work but as each game goes on I just don't see any light at the end of the tunnel. Effort and desire is clear to see but unfortunately the only player at the moment who has anything slightly above average in his play is Edwards and PH decides that he should start on the bench ???????. Team selection at the moment to me, is akin to pinning the tail on a donkey sadly.

Poll: If we take a battering @ Norwich this weekend will MM get the sack or stay on ?

I know many will disagree, but on 09:09 - Oct 3 with 4177 viewsSamWhiteUK

I know many will disagree, but on 09:00 - Oct 3 by magilton

Lack of quality is exactly why we are where we are. Last night was a prime example. The effort was there, but we gave away two soft goals because the players just aren't that good. Mick did a great job of hiding players' weaknesses with his system, to the point where most of our fans actually thought our squad was far better than it really was. Hurst isn't capable of the same so we're seeing our weaknesses exposed week after week. Combine that with a total drop in confidence and you end up in our current position - struggling to score and especially struggling to defend.

Disagree, slightly. We gave away one goal due to lack of experience, and one goal through a massive balls-up. There's a difference between making a mistake and being "not that good". Not defending Chambers, but after the performances he's put in for this club... to call him "not that good" is rather too harsh, in my eyes
I know many will disagree, but on 09:15 - Oct 3 with 4150 viewsnodge_blue

No chance. We are going down. Weak all over the pitch.

Im ok with giving PH a chance but this is the worst run i can remember ever. And we dont look like that we will a game let alone put a run together.

We may as well plan for Div 1. And decide if PH is the man long term.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Login to get fewer ads

I know many will disagree, but on 09:27 - Oct 3 with 4106 viewsArnieM

We need to get players back from loan spells . These players were already play8mg in the senior team last season to varying levels, and certainl6 have far more experience than those Hurst has brought in.

Defence.
Gerken. Is doing very well, saved several dead cert gaols at Brum on sat, and again last night. Is not a weak link.
Knudsen. The worst left back we’ve ever had. Positionally naive. Gives the ball away cheaply and jogs back to the box.
Chambo. Not the quickest. Made a terrible mistake last night to kill the game off. Is an excellent captain. This team would fold without him in it .
Nsiala. A man mountain, but makes the odd rash challenge at times. I like him .
Donacien. Ffs Hurst give the lad a run of games!! He’s certainly better than Spence.
Pennington. A class act. I’d love us to,try and sign him. Eventual CB pairing with Nsiala?

Midfield.

Nolan: is out of his depth and for such a pivotal position, we are suffering because of it. Was the cause of Brums first goal, lost possession so cheaply.

Ward: is ineffective most of the time.

Graham: why is he even on the team?

Chalobah: signs of a very good player, but constantly loses the ball or his player or both.

Skuse: many peoples fall guy but has generally been the best of the bunch in the middle.

Edwards. Class act, but needs support as often doubled now. Gets crosses in but rarely anyone in the box.

Edun. Class act. Another very good player that Hurst appears reluctant to play. Why??

Bring on Andre Dozzell, and within seconds he’s pinging in defence splitting passes .

Nydam. How we need his energy and presence in the midfield.
Woolfie. Yes he’s learning his trade still but he’s a solid defender and is no worse than what’s been brought in. Why isn’t he in our team?

Strikers:

Well we appear to have just two now.

Jackson: imo a very good player. But he has No support, from either another striker, or from midfield. He runs himself ragged trying to do everything for himself. He’ll never score goals whilst Hurts continues with this insane one up front approach.

Sears: Experienced at this level. But WHY take off Jackson just to repeat the same tactic with another lone striker. Why is Hurst on??

Overall.

A moderate defence under pressure due to non existent midfield, that fails to link/ support the front man, and offer a route out of defence. Our current Midfielders fail time and again to get forward to support Jackson. Our midfield is IMO our major weakness in the team and central to the majority of our problems. The likes of Huws , and Bishop so badly needed , yet unlikely ever to play for the first team, need shipping out and replacing.

Behind the scenes.... IF Doig is the main culprit , then he needs to go and quick. Hurst needs experienced support . Would he accept it ?

I don’t think Evans can afford to wait too much longer before he acts. He hasn’t got this right unfortunately and needs to address this, or we WILL be relegated. If we are , we won’t be returning to this level of football for a very very Long time.

Just my thoughts guys.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

I know many will disagree, but on 09:30 - Oct 3 with 4082 viewsSomethingBlue

I know many will disagree, but on 09:02 - Oct 3 by Steve_M

We were talking last night about how much of a difference Waghorn or Garner might have made to that team. It was probably quite a lot.

There's something in most of the players we've brought in but the number of them trying to step up to this division is too many, we don't have the familiarity or confidence of a newly-promoted team and the end result is just a mess.

The final nail in the coffin will be the lack of strikers. If we could have kept Walters fit, even, then I'd feel much more confident now.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

I know many will disagree, but on 10:01 - Oct 3 with 4004 viewsGuthrum

I know many will disagree, but on 09:27 - Oct 3 by ArnieM

We need to get players back from loan spells . These players were already play8mg in the senior team last season to varying levels, and certainl6 have far more experience than those Hurst has brought in.

Defence.
Gerken. Is doing very well, saved several dead cert gaols at Brum on sat, and again last night. Is not a weak link.
Knudsen. The worst left back we’ve ever had. Positionally naive. Gives the ball away cheaply and jogs back to the box.
Chambo. Not the quickest. Made a terrible mistake last night to kill the game off. Is an excellent captain. This team would fold without him in it .
Donacien. Ffs Hurst give the lad a run of games!! He’s certainly better than Spence.
Pennington. A class act. I’d love us to,try and sign him. Eventual CB pairing with Nsiala?

Midfield.

Nolan: is out of his depth and for such a pivotal position, we are suffering because of it. Was the cause of Brums first goal, lost possession so cheaply.

Chalobah: signs of a very good player, but constantly loses the ball or his player or both.

Skuse: many peoples fall guy but has generally been the best of the bunch in the middle.

Edwards. Class act, but needs support as often doubled now. Gets crosses in but rarely anyone in the box.

Edun. Class act. Another very good player that Hurst appears reluctant to play. Why??

Bring on Andre Dozzell, and within seconds he’s pinging in defence splitting passes .

Woolfie. Yes he’s learning his trade still but he’s a solid defender and is no worse than what’s been brought in. Why isn’t he in our team?

Strikers:

Jackson: imo a very good player. But he has No support, from either another striker, or from midfield. He runs himself ragged trying to do everything for himself. He’ll never score goals whilst Hurts continues with this insane one up front approach.

Sears: Experienced at this level. But WHY take off Jackson just to repeat the same tactic with another lone striker. Why is Hurst on??

Overall.

A moderate defence under pressure due to non existent midfield, that fails to link/ support the front man, and offer a route out of defence. Our current Midfielders fail time and again to get forward to support Jackson. Our midfield is IMO our major weakness in the team and central to the majority of our problems. The likes of Huws , and Bishop so badly needed , yet unlikely ever to play for the first team, need shipping out and replacing.

Behind the scenes.... IF Doig is the main culprit , then he needs to go and quick. Hurst needs experienced support . Would he accept it ?

I don’t think Evans can afford to wait too much longer before he acts. He hasn’t got this right unfortunately and needs to address this, or we WILL be relegated. If we are , we won’t be returning to this level of football for a very very Long time.

Just my thoughts guys.

Agree apart from a couple of points:

I don't think, looking at results when they were in the team last season, that our youths are better than what we have yet. The exceptions are Dozzell, who looks plenty ready enough and Downes, who is now pretty much a first team squad member anyway.

Also don't share your dislike of Knudsen.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I know many will disagree, but on 10:38 - Oct 3 with 3946 viewsronnyblue

This team would have trouble surviving in a Sunday league! The sooner the deadly duo of Hurst and deputy doig are sent packing the better!
I know many will disagree, but on 10:40 - Oct 3 with 3932 viewsFrimleyBlue

My issue is Hurst said he needs a lot more signings in Jan, this was after Walters signed.

So who's he looking to replace? Chambers, Skuse? are we going to lose the only bit of experience in the side?

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

I know many will disagree, but on 10:56 - Oct 3 with 3886 viewsKeaneish

Completely agree. What Hurst has installed as a philosophy and approach is exactly what we all wanted so those lambasting Evans, are deluded. What we're seeing in practical terms is good at times but misfiring at others but its not a million miles away from being very decent. Our ball retention and willingness to play, patience on the ball is great to watch. However, silly mistakes and better support going forward need to be addressed. Look at last night for example when Skuse charged that lost cause down, he wasn't wrong to do it, it is ultimately his fault but here's what should have happened and where he was let down....

- the back 4 should have squeezed right up to narrow the gap between them and the midfield
- Graham should have squeezed in alongside Chalobah to plug the gaping hole
- All others, Ward, Nolan and Jackson should have pressed with Skuse and hunted the ball in packs, which we did well at times

Simple things but they would have prevented them scoring. Get these basics right and we're good along with getting more bodies in the box and in the right areas. Without it, we're in trouble.

Hurst's approach is good. Its just not connecting at the moment for whatever reason.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

I know many will disagree, but on 10:57 - Oct 3 with 3874 viewsNo_Moore_Kieffer

I know many will disagree, but on 09:27 - Oct 3 by ArnieM

Defence.

Midfield.

Strikers:

Overall.

Just my thoughts guys.

I'm in agreement with most of what you've said here.

Gerken and Bart are two very good keepers, with different strengths and weaknesses. I'd rather Bart start, but agreed with him being dropped, and can't be back in the side until Gerken lets us down a few times (or a new manager comes in).

Knudsen you were harsh on, he's not our worst ever left back, not at all. Heck, Zeki Fryers wasn't even a third of the player Jonas is. He'd be a better CB in a back 3 for me, but a solid left back if nothing else, certainly not one we need to prioritise replacing.
Nsiala reminds me of Sonko. I cannot see him being a £1m player, nor a long term solution at CB. League 1 appears his to be his ceiling, sadly.
I'm a big fan of Chambers, so I agree on your points. The team simply needs to have him in it, he's vital. One huge balls up doesn't change that.
Donacien has been arguably the best of the summer signings - very solid and should be clear first choice RB.

Nolan is certainly out of his depth. I just don't see what he offers; again, not a £1m man. For a 'creative midfielder' how much does he actually create? Granted he doesn't have a lot to work with, but Dozzell did far more creating in 20 minutes than Nolan has done all season. It's just simple sideways and backwards passes, no risks or incisive play.

Ward is very hit and miss. Plays better on the right, but seems to have no confidence.

Graham: forgot he played last night.

Your description of Chalobah sums him up perfectly. I'd add that if we get Huws or Dozzell 10% fit then I'd play one of them over Trev. In our position, we can't afford players who are learning and haven't played at this level. We need experienced, finished articles to pick us up some points and get us up the table - Huws is more likely to do that.

Skuse has been up and down this season in my eyes. Quieter the last 2 games, but did some good things prior to that. He's important, but we could upgrade him and probably should look to in the next 18 months with an experienced upgrade, even though I'm a fan of his.

Edwards hasn't found the consistency, but I feel it's largely down to a lack of support and being doubled up on, due to a lack of threat across the rest of the team. Our second best signing behind Donacien so far.

Not sure why Edun isn't playing. Must be a better option as a winger or #10 than Nolan, Graham and Ward, surely?

Dozzell was good last night. As mentioned earlier, far more creative than Nolan and can't wait to see him get some more minutes.

Nydam is also a better option than Nolan and arguably would have been more useful than Tayo, bar a couple of good moments from the latter. Shame he was loaned out, he and Downes have far more urgency and tenacity about them than Chalobah and Nolan.

Woolfenden's loan I can understand and do agree with. He's learning, not ready for the Championship yet, but there's a player in there if he plays games. He is, and will be better for us next year with the experience he's getting.

Jackson and Sears are decent strikers for this level, but they're far too similar and have no physical presence. I'd like to see them play together, but if one gets injured we're right up a proverbial creek without a paddle - not that we're far off as it is. Get it in behind for them, not 9 foot in the air.
I know many will disagree, but on 11:05 - Oct 3 with 3837 viewsLankHenners

I know many will disagree, but on 10:56 - Oct 3 by Keaneish

Completely agree. What Hurst has installed as a philosophy and approach is exactly what we all wanted so those lambasting Evans, are deluded. What we're seeing in practical terms is good at times but misfiring at others but its not a million miles away from being very decent. Our ball retention and willingness to play, patience on the ball is great to watch. However, silly mistakes and better support going forward need to be addressed. Look at last night for example when Skuse charged that lost cause down, he wasn't wrong to do it, it is ultimately his fault but here's what should have happened and where he was let down....

- the back 4 should have squeezed right up to narrow the gap between them and the midfield
- Graham should have squeezed in alongside Chalobah to plug the gaping hole
- All others, Ward, Nolan and Jackson should have pressed with Skuse and hunted the ball in packs, which we did well at times

Simple things but they would have prevented them scoring. Get these basics right and we're good along with getting more bodies in the box and in the right areas. Without it, we're in trouble.

Hurst's approach is good. Its just not connecting at the moment for whatever reason.

So it's his fault because everyone else either charged out needlessly or positioned themselves badly? Christ alive.

If you're going to try and pin this on one person then it's the little one in the dugout - for someone allegedly a hot-shot at the high press we're bloody awful at it. Everyone's so disorganised and has no idea what they're meant to do.

The rest of your post is deluded. We're far too careless on the ball and the only 'patience' we really show is safe simple passes before trying to lump it up to an isolated Jackson. The only thing you've nearly got right is not doing the basics and it's a worry you think this is no big problem. We can't do them right which is only going to see us go one way. Even if we did sharpen up, we're a long way from being 'very decent'.

I know many will disagree, but on 11:08 - Oct 3 with 3817 viewsThe_Last_Baron

I know many will disagree, but on 09:06 - Oct 3 by mathiemagic

I too was fully behind the PH appointment. I really thought he was the right choice. I also want it to work but as each game goes on I just don't see any light at the end of the tunnel. Effort and desire is clear to see but unfortunately the only player at the moment who has anything slightly above average in his play is Edwards and PH decides that he should start on the bench ???????. Team selection at the moment to me, is akin to pinning the tail on a donkey sadly.

Jack Ross was the right choice. Anyone who understands football could see this. A future Alex Ferguson.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

I know many will disagree, but on 11:10 - Oct 3 with 3805 viewsBluebell

'I think we have the makings of a team here'

We had the makings of a good team at the end of last season!

I have said it before and I will say it again, it has been too much, too soon.

Too many players brought in before Paul Hurst had even got to know what he had to deal with. Too many loan players too. Not enough of our own youngsters given a chance to prove themselves before others were brought in.

We moaned about hoof ball last season. What was that last night if not hoof ball? Too much 'ball in the air' football.
I know many will disagree, but on 11:10 - Oct 3 with 3801 viewsmrshallisfit

Where do you get this from? We have a strike force that is mid-League 1 for starters. We have a midfield that may be able to compete well in the Championship if they were all fit; but they never will be all fit. Our defence is probably lower Championship. That overall suggests a team that will be relegated at the end of the season.
I know many will disagree, but on 11:14 - Oct 3 with 3777 viewsKeaneish

I know many will disagree, but on 11:05 - Oct 3 by LankHenners

So it's his fault because everyone else either charged out needlessly or positioned themselves badly? Christ alive.

If you're going to try and pin this on one person then it's the little one in the dugout - for someone allegedly a hot-shot at the high press we're bloody awful at it. Everyone's so disorganised and has no idea what they're meant to do.

The rest of your post is deluded. We're far too careless on the ball and the only 'patience' we really show is safe simple passes before trying to lump it up to an isolated Jackson. The only thing you've nearly got right is not doing the basics and it's a worry you think this is no big problem. We can't do them right which is only going to see us go one way. Even if we did sharpen up, we're a long way from being 'very decent'.

Yay! Another hysterical fan, just what we need right now...

If Skuse goes and commits, he needs to pull others with him. Its called communication. Others should already see he's gone and act accordingly. Its Skuse's fault for continuing without the support, after all he ran a full 40 + yards. Its also their fault for not acting and supporting. Think i addressed this was ALL Hurts's fault throughout the whole post, didn't!?! Of course he takes the full blame if we're fractured like that - i'd have thought that was self explanatory.

Careless on the ball? Yeah, on occasion but that's going to happen more under this tenure given we're actually willing to play football again.

Not doing the basics is easy to get right on the training field. Not having a system, an approach, a philosophy is more worrying so yeah, getting the basics right isn't a big deal in the grand scheme of things as they can be easily corrected. Whether they will or not remains to be seen.

And no, we're not a long way from being very decent. Have some vision for fk's sake.

I know many will disagree, but on 11:24 - Oct 3 with 3732 viewsLankHenners

I know many will disagree, but on 11:14 - Oct 3 by Keaneish

Yay! Another hysterical fan, just what we need right now...

If Skuse goes and commits, he needs to pull others with him. Its called communication. Others should already see he's gone and act accordingly. Its Skuse's fault for continuing without the support, after all he ran a full 40 + yards. Its also their fault for not acting and supporting. Think i addressed this was ALL Hurts's fault throughout the whole post, didn't!?! Of course he takes the full blame if we're fractured like that - i'd have thought that was self explanatory.

Careless on the ball? Yeah, on occasion but that's going to happen more under this tenure given we're actually willing to play football again.

Not doing the basics is easy to get right on the training field. Not having a system, an approach, a philosophy is more worrying so yeah, getting the basics right isn't a big deal in the grand scheme of things as they can be easily corrected. Whether they will or not remains to be seen.

And no, we're not a long way from being very decent. Have some vision for fk's sake.

What was it you were saying this morning about people needing to not post a load of tripe?

It's very simple stuff that I remember my PE teacher telling the year 9s years back - if you're in midfield and your other central midfielders have pushed up, hold your ground so not to leave a huge gap for the opposition to exploit. Chalobah didn't do this and needlessly ran forward into no-man's-land leaving Besic all the time and space in the world to run through. Hard to get too cross with him as it's his first season of playing senior football but his positional awareness is dog-sh1t.

'Willing to play football' (it's not true but I'll humour you for this one) is all a bit pointless if it results in not testing the opposition 'keeper and gives away cheap goals on a regular basis.

Unfortunately you're another loony tune who was so blinded by rage at Mick that you've become the 'happy clapper' (and then some) that you falsely claimed others were.

I know many will disagree, but on 11:34 - Oct 3 with 3688 viewsmonty_radio

The problem, for me, remains the problem: under Mick we had no midfield worthy of the name and the ball rocketed over their heads. Under Hurst we still have no midfield, but are more often found trying to play as if we had.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

I know many will disagree, but on 11:35 - Oct 3 with 3674 viewsJohnny_Boy

I know many will disagree, but on 09:02 - Oct 3 by Steve_M

Had Mick stayed on this season, do you honestly think he'd have had a say in rebuffing an £8+m bid for Waghorn? I can't see it myself. I think Webster could have been sold as well if the price was right.

What I'm saying is, there's no guarantees those players would have stayed here this season, even if the previous manager had done so....
I know many will disagree, but on 11:42 - Oct 3 with 3642 viewsSeablu

I know many will disagree, but on 11:08 - Oct 3 by The_Last_Baron

Jack Ross was the right choice. Anyone who understands football could see this. A future Alex Ferguson.

Seem to recall Alex Neil was being touted as the new Fergie a while back.
Mowbray would have been a better fit for this job than either Ross or Hurst if we could have got him.
I know many will disagree, but on 11:45 - Oct 3 with 3634 viewsKeaneish

I know many will disagree, but on 11:24 - Oct 3 by LankHenners

What was it you were saying this morning about people needing to not post a load of tripe?

It's very simple stuff that I remember my PE teacher telling the year 9s years back - if you're in midfield and your other central midfielders have pushed up, hold your ground so not to leave a huge gap for the opposition to exploit. Chalobah didn't do this and needlessly ran forward into no-man's-land leaving Besic all the time and space in the world to run through. Hard to get too cross with him as it's his first season of playing senior football but his positional awareness is dog-sh1t.

'Willing to play football' (it's not true but I'll humour you for this one) is all a bit pointless if it results in not testing the opposition 'keeper and gives away cheap goals on a regular basis.

Unfortunately you're another loony tune who was so blinded by rage at Mick that you've become the 'happy clapper' (and then some) that you falsely claimed others were.

Is that right? Well, what the facts tell you, which you seem to have ignored, is that Chalobah is in no way culpable for that first goal. If you'd read my post about what should have happened, there wouldn't be a gaping hole in the first place. See image below to prove its you and your PE talking absolute litter.

If Graham had squeezed over and narrowed the pitch, Chalobah wouldn't have got sucked in and they could have dealt with Skuse's kamikaze run. Even if Chalobah did hold his ground he'd have been fked given it was 2 on 1. You hunt in packs in the midfield not in 1's and 2's if you're playing a high-pressing game so your PE teachers is an idiot.

Looks like i know what i'm talking about after all so i'll ignore your comment harping back to last season as it's BORING. Let me know what you and your PE teacher get up to in PE this week, it'll be really enlightening...
[Post edited 3 Oct 2018 11:47]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024