Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
#VoteChambers 15:10 - Mar 25 with 4028 viewsSitfcB

http://www.itfcsupporters.co.uk

Menu > Player of the year.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

#VoteChambers on 15:12 - Mar 25 with 4012 viewsTractorCam

I voted my boy Chalobah, i considered the Chambo vote but don't think he would feel like he deserves it, where as would mean a lot to Trev to win it at a young age.

Trev has been our most consistent player.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2019 15:13]

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

#VoteChambers on 15:15 - Mar 25 with 3987 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Vote Chalobah

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

#VoteChambers on 15:16 - Mar 25 with 3986 viewsSitfcB

#VoteChambers on 15:12 - Mar 25 by TractorCam

I voted my boy Chalobah, i considered the Chambo vote but don't think he would feel like he deserves it, where as would mean a lot to Trev to win it at a young age.

Voted Chambers but if he doesn’t win then Pennington should, although I don’t like loan players winning it.

Pennington been more consistent than Trev from the off IMO. Took Trev a while to get going.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

#VoteChambers on 15:18 - Mar 25 with 3978 viewsGuthrum

Have also gone for Chalobah.

Am a fan of Chambers and like what he's done as Club Captain during this season, but feel he has not stood out so much on the pitch.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

#VoteChambers on 15:18 - Mar 25 with 3980 viewsSteve_M

#VoteChambers on 15:16 - Mar 25 by SitfcB

Voted Chambers but if he doesn’t win then Pennington should, although I don’t like loan players winning it.

Pennington been more consistent than Trev from the off IMO. Took Trev a while to get going.

Pennington was very consistent in November and December when he was switching off for one goal in nearly every match.

Over all he has had a decent loan here but POTS?

Chalobah has been good but inconsistent, only to be expected there too, but I've voted for Chambers too.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

#VoteChambers on 15:21 - Mar 25 with 3966 viewsIllinoisblue

who won POTY when we were relegated in 94/95? I think it was Claus Thomsen with his stunning haul of 5 goals.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

#VoteChambers on 15:22 - Mar 25 with 3948 viewsKieran_Knows

Donacien for me.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

#VoteChambers on 15:25 - Mar 25 with 3933 viewsSouperJim

#VoteChambers on 15:22 - Mar 25 by Kieran_Knows

Donacien for me.

He's not on the list unfortunately, looks like they took off players currently out on loan.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Login to get fewer ads

#VoteChambers on 15:26 - Mar 25 with 3930 viewsTractorCam

#VoteChambers on 15:16 - Mar 25 by SitfcB

Other than the odd moment i've never thought bad of Chalobah, he has clearly improved but didn't think he was a bad player. Pennington had a very bad spell in December-January with constant mistakes, although other than that been solid.

#VoteChambers on 15:27 - Mar 25 with 3928 viewsTractorCam

#VoteChambers on 15:22 - Mar 25 by Kieran_Knows

Donacien for me.

Great shout actually, didn't really put a foot wrong for me other than his dodgy spell at centre back against Blackburn. Reckon we could skype him from Accrington to make a speech?

#VoteChambers on 15:31 - Mar 25 with 3909 viewsKieran_Knows

#VoteChambers on 15:25 - Mar 25 by SouperJim

He's not on the list unfortunately, looks like they took off players currently out on loan.

Well that's put a spanner in the works. Adeyemi then.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2019 15:31]

#VoteChambers on 15:36 - Mar 25 with 3895 viewsSteve_M

#VoteChambers on 15:21 - Mar 25 by Illinoisblue

who won POTY when we were relegated in 94/95? I think it was Claus Thomsen with his stunning haul of 5 goals.

Forrest wasn't it? Normally a keeper gets to look good in a relegation season given the opportunity to pull off a lot of saves.

On the quiet Bart is playing ok again at the moment but his early season form was catastrophic.

#VoteChambers on 15:45 - Mar 25 with 3867 viewsDebsyAngel

Voted - for Trevoh Chalobah :D
#VoteChambers on 15:49 - Mar 25 with 3849 viewsPendejo

#VoteChambers on 15:21 - Mar 25 by Illinoisblue

He would have deserved it for his 5th minute injury time equalizer at St. James's Park that so endeared us to the locals that they formed a "British Bulldog" type guard of honour for us afterwards.

I think they had 25 shots on goal that day to our 1.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

#VoteChambers on 15:59 - Mar 25 with 3822 viewsLankHenners

#VoteChambers on 15:18 - Mar 25 by Steve_M

Pennington was very consistent in November and December when he was switching off for one goal in nearly every match.

Over all he has had a decent loan here but POTS?

Chalobah has been good but inconsistent, only to be expected there too, but I've voted for Chambers too.

It worries me that people who think Pennington should win POTS are eligible for jury duty or are allowed to hold sharp objects.

His best games have been about on par with the other defenders but he's been at fault for more individual errors than anyone else. He's been lucky his name isn't 'Jordan Spence', 'Luke Chambers' or 'Jonas Knudsen' or people would probably see that him doing a stellar job of marking the invisible man and playing hospital passes back towards his own box for a good chunk of the season would rule him out.

Has to be Chambers really for off-pitch reasons, which is the only way the vote should be decided this year due to the state of the on-pitch stuff.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

#VoteChambers on 16:32 - Mar 25 with 3742 viewsIllinoisblue

#VoteChambers on 15:36 - Mar 25 by Steve_M

Forrest wasn't it? Normally a keeper gets to look good in a relegation season given the opportunity to pull off a lot of saves.

On the quiet Bart is playing ok again at the moment but his early season form was catastrophic.

you were correct, Craig won it in 1995. Surprisingly, Legwinski won it in 2007: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ipswich_Town_F.C._Player_of_the_Year

62 - 78 - 81

#VoteChambers on 16:56 - Mar 25 with 3691 viewsSteve_M

#VoteChambers on 16:32 - Mar 25 by Illinoisblue

you were correct, Craig won it in 1995. Surprisingly, Legwinski won it in 2007: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ipswich_Town_F.C._Player_of_the_Year

Legwinski was absolutely brilliant in that season, he totally deserved it.

I had to look up won won in 2001-02, Mark Venus despite him spending most of the season backing off attackers. I think I voted for Darren Bent that year for his goals throughout the club and then breaking through to the first team.

#VoteChambers on 16:58 - Mar 25 with 3683 viewsKieran_Knows

#VoteChambers on 16:56 - Mar 25 by Steve_M

Legwinski was absolutely brilliant in that season, he totally deserved it.

I had to look up won won in 2001-02, Mark Venus despite him spending most of the season backing off attackers. I think I voted for Darren Bent that year for his goals throughout the club and then breaking through to the first team.

Absolutely loved Legwinski. Got his name on the back of black 3rd shirt we had the season - and got him to sign it as well.

What a bloke, what a player.

#VoteChambers on 17:12 - Mar 25 with 3654 viewsAlexGreen

Done

Poll: Who from our injured list will play the most games in 20/21

#VoteChambers on 18:00 - Mar 25 with 3599 viewsSuperblue95

#VoteChambers on 17:12 - Mar 25 by AlexGreen

Done

Plays for Rochdale mate

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

#VoteChambers on 18:11 - Mar 25 with 3579 viewstextbackup

I reckon voting Trev is the smart choice. once he's won everything with Chelsea and England and has a year or 2 left he'll think of us fondly, and come back to help us claim a champs league spot in 2032

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

#VoteChambers on 18:16 - Mar 25 with 3565 viewschicoazul

#VoteChambers on 16:58 - Mar 25 by Kieran_Knows

Absolutely loved Legwinski. Got his name on the back of black 3rd shirt we had the season - and got him to sign it as well.

Did you get him to sign it in black pen?

(Only real TWTDers will get this joke)

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

#VoteChambers on 18:16 - Mar 25 with 3564 viewsIllinoisblue

#VoteChambers on 16:58 - Mar 25 by Kieran_Knows

was it Leggy who used to get the train from London for training? Or was that Moritz Volz?

62 - 78 - 81

#VoteChambers on 19:01 - Mar 25 with 3466 viewsBlueyandCrazy

#VoteChambers on 15:49 - Mar 25 by Pendejo

He would have deserved it for his 5th minute injury time equalizer at St. James's Park that so endeared us to the locals that they formed a "British Bulldog" type guard of honour for us afterwards.

I think they had 25 shots on goal that day to our 1.

That was one of the moments of that season. Also Andy Coles last game and goal for Newcastle

Poll: Worst ever ITFC manager

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024