Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Go on Andre :) 15:02 - Sep 17 with 3404 viewsFrimleyBlue

Dozzell has scored :)

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Go on Andre :) on 15:07 - Sep 17 with 2898 viewsJ2BLUE

Lots of people claiming PH is panicking. If we lose tomorrow and he really is panicking I wonder if Dozzell might be on the bench for Bolton. Nothing would change the atmosphere quicker than naming him in the squad. The crowd would get a massive boost if he came on for the final half hour if we were drawing/winning.

Not predicting this; I don't think he is panicking but it's something that crossed my mind if people are right.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Go on Andre :) on 15:09 - Sep 17 with 2879 viewsFrimleyBlue

Go on Andre :) on 15:07 - Sep 17 by J2BLUE

Lots of people claiming PH is panicking. If we lose tomorrow and he really is panicking I wonder if Dozzell might be on the bench for Bolton. Nothing would change the atmosphere quicker than naming him in the squad. The crowd would get a massive boost if he came on for the final half hour if we were drawing/winning.

Not predicting this; I don't think he is panicking but it's something that crossed my mind if people are right.

He'd have alot more support than he has now if he was including him in some form 100%

like i've always said about our current position, if you're going to be bottom of the league, be bottom with our own kids, not someone elses

Waka waka eh eh

Go on Andre :) on 15:10 - Sep 17 with 2861 viewsITFCBlues

Go on Andre :) on 15:07 - Sep 17 by J2BLUE

If he starts impressing for the U23 side then it’d make sense. But think he needs more than just one good game / a goal for that to be the case. He’s been fairly anonymous in the other U23 games I’ve seen thus far

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Go on Andre :) on 15:11 - Sep 17 with 2844 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Go on Andre :) on 15:10 - Sep 17 by ITFCBlues

If he starts impressing for the U23 side then it’d make sense. But think he needs more than just one good game / a goal for that to be the case. He’s been fairly anonymous in the other U23 games I’ve seen thus far

Fairly anonymous, have a day off, he looms like Rolls Rpyce when he plays. Brilliantly gifted footballer.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Go on Andre :) on 15:14 - Sep 17 with 2824 viewsITFCBlues

Go on Andre :) on 15:11 - Sep 17 by TheTrueBlue1878

Fairly anonymous, have a day off, he looms like Rolls Rpyce when he plays. Brilliantly gifted footballer.

You’ve not seen the U23 games then?

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Go on Andre :) on 15:16 - Sep 17 with 2801 viewsPositivelyPortman

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Go on Andre :) on 15:19 - Sep 17 with 2769 viewsPositivelyPortman

Go on Andre :) on 15:14 - Sep 17 by ITFCBlues

You’ve not seen the U23 games then?

Of course he hasn’t.
He’s Frimley’s buddy and they just big one another up.
Pitiful really.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Go on Andre :) on 15:20 - Sep 17 with 2758 viewsFrimleyBlue

Go on Andre :) on 15:19 - Sep 17 by PositivelyPortman

Of course he hasn’t.
Pitiful really.

What are you going on about

Waka waka eh eh

Login to get fewer ads

on 15:23 - Sep 17 with 2731 views_

Go on Andre :) on 15:29 - Sep 17 with 2696 viewsSpruceMoose

Go on Andre :) on 15:09 - Sep 17 by FrimleyBlue

He'd have alot more support than he has now if he was including him in some form 100%

like i've always said about our current position, if you're going to be bottom of the league, be bottom with our own kids, not someone elses

Yeah I was right. Your moratorium on posting ceaseless negativity didn't last long at all.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Go on Andre :) on 15:31 - Sep 17 with 2671 viewsFrimleyBlue

2-0 town, Idris El Mizouni
[Post edited 17 Sep 2018 15:32]

Waka waka eh eh

Go on Andre :) on 15:33 - Sep 17 with 2654 viewsFrimleyBlue

Go on Andre :) on 15:29 - Sep 17 by SpruceMoose

Yeah I was right. Your moratorium on posting ceaseless negativity didn't last long at all.

One again a great response, how about discuss something Spruce, give it a try

Waka waka eh eh

Go on Andre :) on 15:35 - Sep 17 with 2638 viewsSpruceMoose

Go on Andre :) on 15:33 - Sep 17 by FrimleyBlue

One again a great response, how about discuss something Spruce, give it a try

You post something worth discussing and I'll be all over it. Still waiting though.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Go on Andre :) on 15:37 - Sep 17 with 2624 viewsPinewoodblue

Go on Andre :) on 15:31 - Sep 17 by FrimleyBlue

2-0 town, Idris El Mizouni
[Post edited 17 Sep 2018 15:32]

and TOP of the league. (unless Millwall score)

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Go on Andre :) on 15:37 - Sep 17 with 2619 viewsFrimleyBlue

Go on Andre :) on 15:35 - Sep 17 by SpruceMoose

You post something worth discussing and I'll be all over it. Still waiting though.

Can't discuss what you'd want to discuss

Nothing positive has happened yet

Waka waka eh eh

Go on Andre :) on 15:41 - Sep 17 with 2590 viewsSpruceMoose

Go on Andre :) on 15:37 - Sep 17 by FrimleyBlue

Go have a walk. You and your negativity are on here too much and it can't be good for you.

Go on Andre :) on 15:43 - Sep 17 with 2577 viewsFrimleyBlue

Go on Andre :) on 15:41 - Sep 17 by SpruceMoose

Go have a walk. You and your negativity are on here too much and it can't be good for you.

it's actually been a nice afternoon on here Spruce. Lots of discussions, no abuse just for not liking something, been a pleasure to actually have conversations with people who are open for discussions they may not agree with

Waka waka eh eh

Go on Andre :) on 15:43 - Sep 17 with 2576 viewsbadadski

Go on Andre :) on 15:37 - Sep 17 by FrimleyBlue

I really like the look of MIz - he looked class every game i have seen, gets in scorinjg positons, can finish but also good at tracking back and intercepting.
Go on Andre :) on 15:43 - Sep 17 with 2572 viewsSpruceMoose

Go on Andre :) on 15:43 - Sep 17 by FrimleyBlue

it's actually been a nice afternoon on here Spruce. Lots of discussions, no abuse just for not liking something, been a pleasure to actually have conversations with people who are open for discussions they may not agree with

Have you not been posting then?

Go on Andre :) on 15:45 - Sep 17 with 2561 viewsFrimleyBlue

Go on Andre :) on 15:43 - Sep 17 by SpruceMoose

Have you not been posting then?

I have indeed.

Waka waka eh eh

Go on Andre :) on 16:26 - Sep 17 with 2412 viewsitfcjoe

Go on Andre :) on 15:43 - Sep 17 by badadski

I really like the look of MIz - he looked class every game i have seen, gets in scorinjg positons, can finish but also good at tracking back and intercepting.

He's scored in every appearance bar 1 this season for the 18s and 23s

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Go on Andre :) on 16:42 - Sep 17 with 2330 viewsBiGDonnie

Go on Andre :) on 16:26 - Sep 17 by itfcjoe

He's scored in every appearance bar 1 this season for the 18s and 23s

Yeah but what do our Fancy smancy sports scientists say about his 'potential' for an injury?

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Go on Andre :) on 16:48 - Sep 17 with 2299 viewsjudespiveyg

Bit of a bold call admittedly but I think once in the side he'll be as important for us as Maddison was for them lot last season. I've been really impressed with his quality of passing (something we've direly missed for years) and general footballing brain, despite constantly being labeled as 'too lightweight'. Quite frankly, he should have been getting picked two years ago but Mick persisted with Douglas ahead of both Jonny Williams and Dozzell.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Go on Andre :) on 17:05 - Sep 17 with 2244 viewsCurrie10

Go on Andre :) on 15:19 - Sep 17 by PositivelyPortman

Of course he hasn’t.
Pitiful really.

Oh dear.

Well played Andre.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2018 18:06]
Go on Andre :) on 20:13 - Sep 17 with 2067 viewspatrickswell

Go on Andre :) on 16:48 - Sep 17 by judespiveyg

Bit of a bold call admittedly but I think once in the side he'll be as important for us as Maddison was for them lot last season. I've been really impressed with his quality of passing (something we've direly missed for years) and general footballing brain, despite constantly being labeled as 'too lightweight'. Quite frankly, he should have been getting picked two years ago but Mick persisted with Douglas ahead of both Jonny Williams and Dozzell.

Don’t forget Williams could tear a hamstring just putting on a pair of football boots. His inability to stay fit for more than 2 minutes meant Douglas had to be the fallback option. Dozzell should still have come on at QPR though...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024