Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just when you thought USA couldn’t steep any lower 14:12 - Jun 18 with 3191 viewsLord_Lucan

I’m sure I just heard that failed Mexican border crossers are being separated and held in giant cages.

The kids are being taken off their families and caged separately in rotten conditions with no contact with their parents - and probably no one telling them what the hell is going on.

Mental.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Just when you thought USA couldn’t steep any lower on 14:13 - Jun 18 with 3174 viewschicoazul

And Donald is blaming it on the Democrats not agreeing to fund his wall.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Just when you thought USA couldn’t steep any lower on 14:17 - Jun 18 with 3157 viewsLord_Lucan

Just when you thought USA couldn’t steep any lower on 14:13 - Jun 18 by chicoazul

And Donald is blaming it on the Democrats not agreeing to fund his wall.

I thought the Mexicans were paying for it.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Just when you thought USA couldn’t steep any lower on 14:18 - Jun 18 with 3153 viewsSpruceMoose

In previous times those subject to deportation were often referred for civil deportation, so families were not split up. Now, that's no longer the case for a large number of people.

Cruel and unusual punishment is the order of the day.

"Inside an old warehouse in south Texas, hundreds of children wait away from their parents in a series of cages created by metal fencing. One cage had 20 children inside. Scattered about are bottles of water, bags of chips and large foil sheets intended to serve as blankets."

"More than 1,100 people were inside the large, dark facility that was divided into separate wings for unaccompanied children, adults on their own and mothers and fathers with children. The cages in each wing open into common areas, to use portable restrooms. The overhead lighting stays on around the clock."

"Michelle Brane, the director of migrant rights at the Women’s Refugee Commission, met a 16-year-old girl who had been taking care of a young girl for three days. The teen and others in their cage thought the girl was two years old. “She had to teach other kids in the cell to change her diaper,” Brane said."

What a country.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2018 14:19]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Just when you thought USA couldn’t steep any lower on 14:20 - Jun 18 with 3140 viewsNo9

The republicans have always been dishonest and unpleasant about Mexican 'immigrants' that they like to xall 'wetbacks'.
Just when you thought USA couldn’t steep any lower on 14:28 - Jun 18 with 3107 viewschicoazul

Just when you thought USA couldn’t steep any lower on 14:17 - Jun 18 by Lord_Lucan

I thought the Mexicans were paying for it.

And apparently the camps where the kids are being kept have huge murals of Donald on the walls.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Just when you thought USA couldn’t steep any lower on 14:32 - Jun 18 with 3090 viewsBenters2

Just when you thought USA couldn’t steep any lower on 14:18 - Jun 18 by SpruceMoose

In previous times those subject to deportation were often referred for civil deportation, so families were not split up. Now, that's no longer the case for a large number of people.

Cruel and unusual punishment is the order of the day.

"Inside an old warehouse in south Texas, hundreds of children wait away from their parents in a series of cages created by metal fencing. One cage had 20 children inside. Scattered about are bottles of water, bags of chips and large foil sheets intended to serve as blankets."

"More than 1,100 people were inside the large, dark facility that was divided into separate wings for unaccompanied children, adults on their own and mothers and fathers with children. The cages in each wing open into common areas, to use portable restrooms. The overhead lighting stays on around the clock."

"Michelle Brane, the director of migrant rights at the Women’s Refugee Commission, met a 16-year-old girl who had been taking care of a young girl for three days. The teen and others in their cage thought the girl was two years old. “She had to teach other kids in the cell to change her diaper,” Brane said."

What a country.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2018 14:19]

Balls
Just when you thought USA couldn’t steep any lower on 14:39 - Jun 18 with 3064 viewsSpruceMoose

Just when you thought USA couldn’t steep any lower on 14:28 - Jun 18 by chicoazul

And apparently the camps where the kids are being kept have huge murals of Donald on the walls.

You jest, but that wouldn't surprise me! I was once held crossing the border between Canada and Vermont and in the room I was left in for a couple of hours there was a fook off great big portrait of George Bush with a sh!t eating grin on his face.

I pine for those days, when he was as bad as we thought things could get!
[Post edited 18 Jun 2018 14:41]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Just when you thought USA couldn’t steep any lower on 14:40 - Jun 18 with 3058 viewsSpruceMoose

Just when you thought USA couldn’t steep any lower on 14:32 - Jun 18 by Benters2

Balls

Thanks for the downvote. Glad to see your absence has made you a more caring and compassionate person.

Login to get fewer ads

Just when you thought USA couldn’t steep any lower on 14:46 - Jun 18 with 3038 viewshype313

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Just when you thought USA couldn’t steep any lower on 14:55 - Jun 18 with 3012 viewshorsehollerer

He's using it as a "bargaining" tool to force Democrats to agree to the funding of the wall and various other racist immigration policies.

From Friday's Washington Post:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-cites-as-a-negotiating-tool-his-po

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

Just when you thought USA couldn’t steep any lower on 15:55 - Jun 18 with 2920 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Shameful isn't it.
Just when you thought USA couldn’t steep any lower on 16:06 - Jun 18 with 2892 viewsNo9

Just when you thought USA couldn’t steep any lower on 14:46 - Jun 18 by hype313

We should all be fearful of what the American alt right is doing & how close to them some of our right wing politicians are.
Just when you thought USA couldn’t steep any lower on 16:41 - Jun 18 with 2857 viewsLord_Lucan

Just when you thought USA couldn’t steep any lower on 15:55 - Jun 18 by PrideOfTheEast

Shameful isn't it.

It’s extremely worrying.

The inhabitants of the western states will probably think it’s a good idea.

It’s barbaric.

Just when you thought USA couldn’t steep any lower on 16:44 - Jun 18 with 2847 viewsMullet

The latest Malcolm Gladwell podcast on the history of the border since Vietnam is truly stunning and for greater detail Radiolab did a 2 or 3 part series which was not only brilliant but moving and harrowing.

Essential listening for anyone interested in the subject/immigration/ or why we as Britain would be in grave danger of similar human rights abuses if we adopted draconian measures.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Just when you thought USA couldn’t steep any lower on 17:12 - Jun 18 with 2800 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Just when you thought USA couldn’t steep any lower on 14:46 - Jun 18 by hype313

Isn't it just great that we have consented to such intrusive levels of state surveillance......still if you don't do anything wrong.....! .. and it could never happen here!
........could it?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Just when you thought USA couldn’t steep any lower on 17:18 - Jun 18 with 2784 viewsnoggin

Just when you thought USA couldn’t steep any lower on 14:32 - Jun 18 by Benters2

Balls

FFS Benters, you're either trying, very unsuccessfully, to be funny or you're more of a heartless bigot than I thought.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Just when you thought USA couldn’t steep any lower on 17:20 - Jun 18 with 2772 viewsJ2BLUE

Balls

Cretin.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Just when you thought USA couldn’t steep any lower on 17:21 - Jun 18 with 2763 viewsSpruceMoose

Just when you thought USA couldn’t steep any lower on 17:18 - Jun 18 by noggin

FFS Benters, you're either trying, very unsuccessfully, to be funny or you're more of a heartless bigot than I thought.

Why not both?

He's probably disappointed that we don't have a similar set up down by the channel tunnel.

Just when you thought USA couldn’t steep any lower on 17:23 - Jun 18 with 2745 viewsnoggin

Just when you thought USA couldn’t steep any lower on 16:44 - Jun 18 by Mullet

The latest Malcolm Gladwell podcast on the history of the border since Vietnam is truly stunning and for greater detail Radiolab did a 2 or 3 part series which was not only brilliant but moving and harrowing.

Essential listening for anyone interested in the subject/immigration/ or why we as Britain would be in grave danger of similar human rights abuses if we adopted draconian measures.

The recent Windrush scandal was pretty draconian, to be fair.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Just when you thought USA couldn’t steep any lower on 17:53 - Jun 18 with 2641 viewsYaffle

Just when you thought USA couldn’t steep any lower on 14:39 - Jun 18 by SpruceMoose

You jest, but that wouldn't surprise me! I was once held crossing the border between Canada and Vermont and in the room I was left in for a couple of hours there was a fook off great big portrait of George Bush with a sh!t eating grin on his face.

I pine for those days, when he was as bad as we thought things could get!
[Post edited 18 Jun 2018 14:41]

Not jesting I'm afraid...

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-child-migrants-immigration-
Just when you thought USA couldn’t steep any lower on 17:54 - Jun 18 with 2637 viewsSpruceMoose

Just when you thought USA couldn’t steep any lower on 17:53 - Jun 18 by Yaffle

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-child-migrants-immigration-

Well, that's depressing.

Just when you thought USA couldn’t steep any lower on 17:58 - Jun 18 with 2627 viewswkj

That just depressed me, an irrelevant quote to the 'guests' of the facility, and the face of the orange barstard with his smug "I just took a dump on your face and loved it, what are you gonna do about it mate, ha ha ha ha ha, grab me right in the..." and so my rant goes on in my head

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Just when you thought USA couldn’t steep any lower on 18:27 - Jun 18 with 2564 viewsPlums

Jeez, what next? “Work will set you free”?

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024