Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will be interesting to see how Lampard get's on at Derby. (n/t) 09:15 - May 31 with 3679 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Will be interesting to see how Lampard get's on at Derby. (n/t) on 09:17 - May 31 with 3672 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I think he will do OK.

Seems like a decent guy, would like to see him do well.

...but then again, not sure I want to see Derby do well.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Will be interesting to see how Lampard get's on at Derby. (n/t) on 09:19 - May 31 with 3648 viewswkj

I want to see him do well... but i dont want to see them do well

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Will be interesting to see how Lampard get's on at Derby. (n/t) on 09:20 - May 31 with 3644 viewsEly_Blue

Gone by Christmas is my prediction

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Will be interesting to see how Lampard get's on at Derby. (n/t) on 09:20 - May 31 with 3641 viewsBluefish

Will be interesting to see how Lampard get's on at Derby. (n/t) on 09:19 - May 31 by wkj

This

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Will be interesting to see how Lampard get's on at Derby. (n/t) on 09:26 - May 31 with 3611 viewsstig4532

BBC article says he was one of 20 applicants. Seems like a low amount for a club like Derby?
Will be interesting to see how Lampard get's on at Derby. (n/t) on 09:26 - May 31 with 3603 viewsEly_Blue

Will be interesting to see how Lampard get's on at Derby. (n/t) on 09:26 - May 31 by stig4532

BBC article says he was one of 20 applicants. Seems like a low amount for a club like Derby?

Fan expectations too high and all that

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Will be interesting to see how Lampard get's on at Derby. (n/t) on 09:27 - May 31 with 3599 viewsthebooks

Prefer Hurst, I think; assume Lampard had choice of us and Derby, and Derby being a "bigger" club he went for them.

Who knows. As far as I can see his only qualifications are that he speaks reasonably well. I'd rather we had someone with some experience.

Doubt he'll last the season. Derby are a tough club to manage, I think.
Will be interesting to see how Lampard get's on at Derby. (n/t) on 09:28 - May 31 with 3598 viewsfloridaboy

I actually think he will struggle. So called big club with very high expectations and some very high priced players with egos. And a fanbase that think they are better than everyone else yet have been massive failures over the last few years despite spending millions!!

Just think his complete inexperience of managing a big club will be too much for him. Sadly I think the same for Gerrard as well.

Hope I am proved wrong but unlike us who give managers a chance Derby are not so unforgiving!
Login to get fewer ads

Will be interesting to see how Lampard get's on at Derby. (n/t) on 09:29 - May 31 with 3592 viewsTractorCam

I really like Frank.

Ideal situation, he does brilliant, 100% win record at christmas, leaves for the England job

Derby appoint Jaap Stam and fall out of the top 2 on the final day, losing 1-0 to Hursty's Ipswich, and then bottle the play offs.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Will be interesting to see how Lampard get's on at Derby. (n/t) on 09:29 - May 31 with 3587 viewswkj

Will be interesting to see how Lampard get's on at Derby. (n/t) on 09:26 - May 31 by stig4532

I don't think the position was vacant long enough to get many more bites- Im sure Mel Morris had sights on lampard before Rowett left.

It's odd really the dodgy twitter link that reckoned Rowett was leaving Derby (to make room for ross) was some what thought provoking- I bet Morris wanted shot of Rowett and heavily encouraged him to apply for stoke with an idea for his replacement, lampard, firmly in mind

Will be interesting to see how Lampard get's on at Derby. (n/t) on 09:29 - May 31 with 3589 viewsBrianTablet

It's Derby. Everyone struggles at Derby.
He's onto a hiding to nothing.

#SoFrankWhatAttractedYouToMoneyBagsClubDerby?

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Will be interesting to see how Lampard get's on at Derby. (n/t) on 09:30 - May 31 with 3584 viewsitfcjoe

Part of me thinks he'll do well, but I do think that Derby are almost unmanageable - and to bring an inexperienced manager in for the first season of cost cutting is setting him up to fail

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Will be interesting to see how Lampard get's on at Derby. (n/t) on 09:33 - May 31 with 3556 viewsBluefish

Why do they give 3 year deals when Mel always gets rid after a few months?

Will be interesting to see how Lampard get's on at Derby. (n/t) on 09:36 - May 31 with 3543 viewsSteve_M

He's contracted for three seasons which will be Summer, Autumn and Winter right in time for their annual February collapse.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Will be interesting to see how Lampard get's on at Derby. (n/t) on 09:38 - May 31 with 3519 viewsTractorJack

I think the best they can hope for is that he's able to attract some good young players from Chelsea/United, presumably on loan. Not sure what Derby's academy is like but looking at their squad and the majority are 30+ or just under.
Will be interesting to see how Lampard get's on at Derby. (n/t) on 09:38 - May 31 with 3513 viewswkj

Will be interesting to see how Lampard get's on at Derby. (n/t) on 09:36 - May 31 by Steve_M

He's contracted for three seasons which will be Summer, Autumn and Winter right in time for their annual February collapse.

Solid gold banter

Will be interesting to see how Lampard get's on at Derby. (n/t) on 10:02 - May 31 with 3442 viewswkj

Will be interesting to see how Lampard get's on at Derby. (n/t) on 09:30 - May 31 by itfcjoe

Part of me thinks he'll do well, but I do think that Derby are almost unmanageable - and to bring an inexperienced manager in for the first season of cost cutting is setting him up to fail

I think we can start inflating the Flouncie castle in preparation for the possibility of Derby winning the league with him

Will be interesting to see how Lampard get's on at Derby. (n/t) on 10:35 - May 31 with 3375 viewspointofblue

Championship team appoints manager (yesterday) - buried deep on the BBC Football page of the website
Championship team appoints manager (today) - second item on the BBC Sport homepage

I know why but still annoys me irrationally.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Will be interesting to see how Lampard get's on at Derby. (n/t) on 10:41 - May 31 with 3350 viewsnc41

Think he will do alright. Don't care about other clubs enough to wish them well/ill. I actually think Scott Parker will end up a top coach TBH.
Will be interesting to see how Lampard get's on at Derby. (n/t) on 11:45 - May 31 with 3252 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

I see he’s bringing in Jody Morris as his assistant

So much for the ‘he’ll surround himself with experience’ argument

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Will be interesting to see how Lampard get's on at Derby. (n/t) on 13:14 - May 31 with 3131 viewsSpruceMoose

Will be interesting to see how Lampard get's on at Derby. (n/t) on 09:19 - May 31 by wkj

I wonder what that Taxi bloke thinks of it all?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Will be interesting to see how Lampard get's on at Derby. (n/t) on 13:15 - May 31 with 3126 viewswkj

Will be interesting to see how Lampard get's on at Derby. (n/t) on 13:14 - May 31 by SpruceMoose

I wonder what that Taxi bloke thinks of it all?

He and his mate are still trying to figure out the difference between Panama and Denmark

Will be interesting to see how Lampard get's on at Derby. (n/t) on 13:17 - May 31 with 3122 viewsSpruceMoose

Will be interesting to see how Lampard get's on at Derby. (n/t) on 13:15 - May 31 by wkj

He and his mate are still trying to figure out the difference between Panama and Denmark

I find it interesting how quickly people get upset just by someone seeing the world differently...

Still, starting threads with my name in the title will only serve to increase my fame and inflate my transfer fee.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Will be interesting to see how Lampard get's on at Derby. (n/t) on 13:43 - May 31 with 3078 viewsBluefish

Will be interesting to see how Lampard get's on at Derby. (n/t) on 10:35 - May 31 by pointofblue

Championship team appoints manager (yesterday) - buried deep on the BBC Football page of the website
Championship team appoints manager (today) - second item on the BBC Sport homepage

I know why but still annoys me irrationally.

I am very happy about. Let Derby be a circus while we quietly build something. I'm happy to be firmly under the radar

Will be interesting to see how Lampard get's on at Derby. (n/t) on 13:46 - May 31 with 3067 viewsSpruceMoose

Will be interesting to see how Lampard get's on at Derby. (n/t) on 13:43 - May 31 by Bluefish

I am very happy about. Let Derby be a circus while we quietly build something. I'm happy to be firmly under the radar

We are so far below the radar that we are above the radar.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024