Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fixture you most want us to win this season 23:18 - Dec 11 with 7306 viewshatch

Aside from the obvious boys up the road. Is there any fixture you really want 3 points from this season?

For me it's Reading away, the last two seasons' televised Friday night losses have been of equal frustration and although we usually make up for it with a win back at our place I'd like to take 3 points from the Madejski. I wasn't there but I also remember the cruel late equaliser from Ivar Ingarmarsson many years ago when I think Bent bagged a brace. (Edit - *Ingimarsson & 1-1, I clearly don't remember it as well as I thought I did - turns out Graeme Murty was at a fault for conceding the Bent goal and bought Ivar a bottle of vodka as a thank you when he equalised)

Only part of my annual trip to Reading I enjoy is the late night all you can eat buffer at Cosmos afterwards which goes a small way to lifting our mood.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2017 23:24]
Fixture you most want us to win this season on 23:27 - Dec 11 with 5976 viewsclive_baker

Aside from Norwich I would like to see us put a spanner in Cardiff’s works.

To qualify this I don’t dislike Warnock particularly, but he is a bit of a tit sometimes. Also a good friend of mine supports Cardiff so the bragging rights are very much on the line.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2017 23:30]

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Fixture you most want us to win this season on 23:28 - Dec 11 with 5974 viewsPinewoodblue

This season Bolton & Sunderland away. Wouldn't like the thought that dropping points at either would keep either of them.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Fixture you most want us to win this season on 23:33 - Dec 11 with 5962 viewsfloridablue

For me, 'apart from the obvious' it has to be QPR. A fellow Brit friend here in central Florida, passionate fan with a $5 bet on each game over the past few years, and i think i'm in the lead! Plus i was there the season ( 67ish) when Town got promoted and QPR runners up adds to my dislike even though i've enjoyed my visits to Loftus Rd.
Fixture you most want us to win this season on 23:42 - Dec 11 with 5945 viewsLuk38644

Leeds - Fans are delusional knobheads, they thought they were promoted in October and losing to them in front of even more Leeds fans than usual would be unbearable.
Fixture you most want us to win this season on 03:49 - Dec 12 with 5867 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

My answer would be QPR away if we hadn't already lost - again.

Every poxy year that tw*t with his maracas and his sombrero makes a tit of us all as we watch his team tear us apart at that ground. Every year. Without fail.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Fixture you most want us to win this season on 05:47 - Dec 12 with 5835 viewshatch

Fixture you most want us to win this season on 03:49 - Dec 12 by The_Romford_Blue

My answer would be QPR away if we hadn't already lost - again.

Every poxy year that tw*t with his maracas and his sombrero makes a tit of us all as we watch his team tear us apart at that ground. Every year. Without fail.

Good call. He does do a very good job of taking on the away crowd. But I feel like I've seen us win/draw more at Loftus Road than the Mad Stad.
Fixture you most want us to win this season on 05:52 - Dec 12 with 5832 viewsbrogansnose

Leeds.

The most detestable club in the Universe.
Fixture you most want us to win this season on 06:22 - Dec 12 with 5820 viewsReuser_is_God

Don’t care as long as we beat Norwich away.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Login to get fewer ads

Fixture you most want us to win this season on 06:26 - Dec 12 with 5820 viewsBrettenhamBlue

Fixture you most want us to win this season on 05:52 - Dec 12 by brogansnose

Leeds.

The most detestable club in the Universe.

Leeds and Derby. Don't want either club to end in the top 6. Obviously a draw or win at Carrow Rd would also be good.

QPR relegated would also be good to see, not been impressed with their attitude towards FFP.

MMcCarthyisaGod
Poll: Favourite ITFC victory of 2018?

Fixture you most want us to win this season on 07:01 - Dec 12 with 5799 viewsLesta_Tractor

FA Cup 3rd round, a little cup run and a ten top finish would make for a decent season.

1:23:47, 38:26
Poll: What is more important to you?

Fixture you most want us to win this season on 07:34 - Dec 12 with 5787 viewsITFC_Forever

All of them.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Fixture you most want us to win this season on 07:53 - Dec 12 with 5774 viewsWD19

If I had to pick one it would be the FA Cup Final against Tottenham.

Failing that then beating Derby at home as I am taking the old man along and we never win when he comes.
Fixture you most want us to win this season on 08:29 - Dec 12 with 5753 viewsHerbivore

Derby at home. Not beaten them at PR in ages, I dislike them and we need to close the gap on them.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Fixture you most want us to win this season on 09:14 - Dec 12 with 5729 viewsCotty

Play off final please. Thanks.
Fixture you most want us to win this season on 09:20 - Dec 12 with 5723 viewspoppiesman

Without a doubt it has to be Leeds.
Their fans on the whole are morons.
I got two mates who are big Leeds fans and the way they go on about them being a big club is laughable.
It was funny when they cocked up and missed the play offs last season, as my two mates were more or less celebrating promotion in March!
Fixture you most want us to win this season on 09:26 - Dec 12 with 5713 viewsDeano69

A Boxing Day win at home. Festive good cheer!

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Fixture you most want us to win this season on 10:09 - Dec 12 with 5684 viewsBlueBadger

Fixture you most want us to win this season on 06:26 - Dec 12 by BrettenhamBlue

Leeds and Derby. Don't want either club to end in the top 6. Obviously a draw or win at Carrow Rd would also be good.

QPR relegated would also be good to see, not been impressed with their attitude towards FFP.

The only reason I wouldn't want to see QPR relegated is the they have some of the best fans in the league. Have you ever met a QPR fan you didn't like? Those poor sods really don't deserve the club they're saddled with.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Fixture you most want us to win this season on 10:19 - Dec 12 with 5678 viewsHarry_Palmer

I would really love to see us turn Wolves over on their own patch, can't see it happening unless we sort our defending out but that would be one that would really make people sit up and take notice.
Fixture you most want us to win this season on 10:22 - Dec 12 with 5673 viewsconnorscontract

Fixture you most want us to win this season on 09:14 - Dec 12 by Cotty

I'd take the FA Cup Final over the Play Off Final.

Who else would?
Fixture you most want us to win this season on 10:22 - Dec 12 with 5673 viewsLesta_Tractor

Fixture you most want us to win this season on 09:26 - Dec 12 by Deano69

A Boxing Day win at home. Festive good cheer!

got tickets for xmas so this would be good!

1:23:47, 38:26
Poll: What is more important to you?

Fixture you most want us to win this season on 11:05 - Dec 12 with 5649 viewsCotty

Fixture you most want us to win this season on 10:22 - Dec 12 by connorscontract

I'd take the FA Cup Final over the Play Off Final.

Who else would?

That's a very good point.
Fixture you most want us to win this season on 11:06 - Dec 12 with 5651 viewsfactual_blue

An end of season friendly against Lazio.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2017 12:49]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Fixture you most want us to win this season on 11:13 - Dec 12 with 5641 viewsBluebell

After Norwich it has to be Reading away too.

I have never seen us win there and been many times. Awful stadium but our closest game so we always go.
Fixture you most want us to win this season on 13:16 - Dec 12 with 5563 viewsParisBlue

Fixture you most want us to win this season on 11:13 - Dec 12 by Bluebell

After Norwich it has to be Reading away too.

I have never seen us win there and been many times. Awful stadium but our closest game so we always go.

Bring back Elm Park. Used to enjoy going there.

I'd like to see us beat Bristol City. Annoying supporters and a club which has achieved nothing in its history.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Fixture you most want us to win this season on 13:51 - Dec 12 with 5531 viewsJ2BLUE

Fixture you most want us to win this season on 09:14 - Dec 12 by Cotty

Couldn't believe it took that long...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024