Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wolves need 1 win to be safe from relegation. 10:12 - Feb 15 with 1251 viewsWadeyBlue

If they lose their next match it could knock their confidence and send them on a losing run which ultimately ends in relegation. Could happen.

What? Skuse started it.

Poll: In our multicultural society and ever changing world should we offer halal food?

Wolves need 1 win to be safe from relegation. on 10:15 - Feb 15 with 1238 viewsCurrie10

I would assume with the fixtures the other sides have, even if they lost every single game they are mathematically safe even if the sides win all of theirs due to the points each sides would lose in various fixtures?
Wolves need 1 win to be safe from relegation. on 10:23 - Feb 15 with 1226 viewsBrianTablet

Wolves need 1 win to be safe from relegation. on 10:15 - Feb 15 by Currie10

I would assume with the fixtures the other sides have, even if they lost every single game they are mathematically safe even if the sides win all of theirs due to the points each sides would lose in various fixtures?

What if Fosun go bust and Wolves go into administration?

Would we take their premier league place as we have the next hardest animal on our badge?

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Wolves need 1 win to be safe from relegation. on 10:30 - Feb 15 with 1201 viewsGeoffSentence

Wolves need 1 win to be safe from relegation. on 10:23 - Feb 15 by BrianTablet

What if Fosun go bust and Wolves go into administration?

Would we take their premier league place as we have the next hardest animal on our badge?

Harder than a tiger 🐅

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Wolves need 1 win to be safe from relegation. on 10:34 - Feb 15 with 1186 viewsJ2BLUE

I feel bad for Skuse. He probably cringed when they chose him and told him what to say.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Wolves need 1 win to be safe from relegation. on 10:40 - Feb 15 with 1173 viewsBrianTablet

Wolves need 1 win to be safe from relegation. on 10:30 - Feb 15 by GeoffSentence

Harder than a tiger 🐅

Finding out would make for a great 'play-off'.

Hull's starting XI vs a rabid shire horse
Ours vs a baby tiger

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Wolves need 1 win to be safe from relegation. on 11:31 - Feb 15 with 1129 viewsmonty_radio

Wolves need 1 win to be safe from relegation. on 10:34 - Feb 15 by J2BLUE

I feel bad for Skuse. He probably cringed when they chose him and told him what to say.

Club spokesman and solid citizen shouts positively from the quay at a departing ship as season-ticket confetti celebrates goodbye and best of.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024