Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Need to get those executive boxes started in the Pioneer 10:17 - May 5 with 756 viewsunstableblue

Guaranteed over demand and high prices can be charged

Up the off-field revenue

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Need to get those executive boxes started in the Pioneer on 10:20 - May 5 with 720 viewsnrb1985

I thought that yesterday too.

Is there enough time this summer? 3.5 months until season starts. I assume planning permission and draft plans have already been approved,
Need to get those executive boxes started in the Pioneer on 10:31 - May 5 with 644 viewsFrimleyBlue

Need to get those executive boxes started in the Pioneer on 10:20 - May 5 by nrb1985

I thought that yesterday too.

Is there enough time this summer? 3.5 months until season starts. I assume planning permission and draft plans have already been approved,

They were put in a few months ago. Think they were approved too as part of the back of the sir alf planning request too.

Apart from players. There's so much work to be done
Media rooms
Var
Think dressing rooms need increasing... I may be wrong here.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Need to get those executive boxes started in the Pioneer on 10:50 - May 5 with 609 viewsGuthrum

Need to get those executive boxes started in the Pioneer on 10:31 - May 5 by FrimleyBlue

They were put in a few months ago. Think they were approved too as part of the back of the sir alf planning request too.

Media rooms
Var

I wondered if the extra cameras put in for TownTV were also with a view to VAR. Kind of forward planning the club are now good at.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Need to get those executive boxes started in the Pioneer on 11:02 - May 5 with 568 viewstractorhatter

Need to get those executive boxes started in the Pioneer on 10:50 - May 5 by Guthrum

I wondered if the extra cameras put in for TownTV were also with a view to VAR. Kind of forward planning the club are now good at.

The whole stadium will need to have a broadcast cable install put in over the summer (which is done by the premier league) for the host broadcasters. The positions and labelling is the same for each camera position. The last time we were in the prem this wasnt a requirement so we are one of only a small handful of teams to not have this yet

The VAR systems are done in line with the broadcasters and PL, not by the club. While we have goal line technology in the championship we will now have VAR. Town TV will have to have their own separate installation (which they already have)
Need to get those executive boxes started in the Pioneer on 11:03 - May 5 with 563 viewsunstableblue

Need to get those executive boxes started in the Pioneer on 10:31 - May 5 by FrimleyBlue

Media rooms
Var

Yes planning for extra boxes in place already and schematics complete

Agree there will be a catalogue of mini capital projects to be complete

I don’t think we’re as far from the required standards, as say when Luton had to prepare

Need to get those executive boxes started in the Pioneer on 11:13 - May 5 with 511 viewsbluefunk

No don’t, that means I’m going to have to sit down to watch the game😂
Need to get those executive boxes started in the Pioneer on 11:20 - May 5 with 489 viewsunstableblue

Need to get those executive boxes started in the Pioneer on 11:13 - May 5 by bluefunk

No don’t, that means I’m going to have to sit down to watch the game😂

Good point.

For those in the middle block of the Pioneer, who are at the back of those blocks without boxes, and who currently can stand in the game… will they have to now sit?!

Need to get those executive boxes started in the Pioneer on 11:23 - May 5 with 479 viewsbluefunk

Need to get those executive boxes started in the Pioneer on 11:20 - May 5 by unstableblue

Good point.

For those in the middle block of the Pioneer, who are at the back of those blocks without boxes, and who currently can stand in the game… will they have to now sit?!

We’re already resigned to it, after the planning permission was granted.
Login to get fewer ads

This photo of Ed in last box on 12:00 - May 5 with 402 viewsunstableblue

Need to get those executive boxes started in the Pioneer on 11:23 - May 5 by bluefunk

We’re already resigned to it, after the planning permission was granted.

Does confirm standing won’t really be an option for the back rows

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024