Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bitterness and straw clutching at its best 08:17 - May 5 with 6691 viewsgtsb1966

and I'm loving it. Hurts you budgies like hell doesn't it.
https://forum.pinkun.com/index.php?/topic/156515-embarrassing-to-finish-below-sc
Bitterness and straw clutching at its best on 16:37 - May 5 with 687 viewsStNeotsBlue

Bitterness and straw clutching at its best on 11:27 - May 5 by southnorfolkblue

If Everton also go into administration, you can add them to that list. That’s why I’m Norwich or West Brom for the p/os. Don’t think it helps us if Leeds or the Saints go up

Aren't Leeds also potentially looking at point deductions.
Bitterness and straw clutching at its best on 16:39 - May 5 with 675 viewsNthQldITFC

Bitterness and straw clutching at its best on 14:48 - May 5 by charlie1

Better to be safe than sorry.

Does it have to be number ones?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Bitterness and straw clutching at its best on 16:43 - May 5 with 668 viewsblueasfook

Bitterness and straw clutching at its best on 16:16 - May 5 by Mullet

I love how they constantly went on about attendances, and it's all they can do now. The Wagner hokey-kokey all season, the entitled and bitter divisions, they're a club in a mess.

Promotion saved them last time, and it will do this time. That's why it'll be brilliant if they deservedly fail. The idea it takes the shine off our season is the best bit of delusion of the lot.

Earlier in the season when they were having a poor run, fans were turning on each other. There was a few kerfuffles in the stands. I really hope they get humiliated in the play offs. Whopped home and away. Perfect end to the season!

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Bitterness and straw clutching at its best on 16:46 - May 5 with 655 viewsMullet

Bitterness and straw clutching at its best on 16:43 - May 5 by blueasfook

Earlier in the season when they were having a poor run, fans were turning on each other. There was a few kerfuffles in the stands. I really hope they get humiliated in the play offs. Whopped home and away. Perfect end to the season!

Leeds fans are moaning as they're being charged £41 for their own seat! There has never been a set of playoff teams so unlikeable has there?

BOING BOING! Hope we get to go to the Hawthorns next season.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Bitterness and straw clutching at its best on 16:50 - May 5 with 630 viewsblueasfook

Bitterness and straw clutching at its best on 16:46 - May 5 by Mullet

Leeds fans are moaning as they're being charged £41 for their own seat! There has never been a set of playoff teams so unlikeable has there?

Yeah be good to see the baggies go up. Leeds to destroy the budgies in the semis, but then lose to Brom in the final. I think Brom should have a good chance against Southampton. Their form has been awful.

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Bitterness and straw clutching at its best on 16:51 - May 5 with 622 viewsExiled2Surrey

Bitterness and straw clutching at its best on 13:21 - May 5 by stonojnr

well Christian Walton for one, we started the season with our second choice keeper, who just happened to be flippin brilliant replacement.

Leif was injured too, still is really, and thats impacted how hes played since as he doesnt run as cleanly as he did early season, Chaplin missed a game or two with an injury.

but yeah weve had a fair few injuries in key positions
[Post edited 5 May 13:26]

Not forgetting our awol full back, who we cannot name, and who might have been decent cover for Leif...

and the illness which only seemed to clear only for the last three games

hardly a completely clean bill of health...
Bitterness and straw clutching at its best on 16:57 - May 5 with 604 viewsNthQldITFC

I just had a little peep through the bars and there's another new thread now: https://forum.pinkun.com/index.php?/topic/156526-ipswich-are-a-terrible-club/

I can't make out whether it's supposed to be a bit self-mocking or not. If not it's psychologically worrying for some of 'em.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Bitterness and straw clutching at its best on 17:03 - May 5 with 569 viewsbluejacko

Bitterness and straw clutching at its best on 16:57 - May 5 by NthQldITFC

I just had a little peep through the bars and there's another new thread now: https://forum.pinkun.com/index.php?/topic/156526-ipswich-are-a-terrible-club/

I can't make out whether it's supposed to be a bit self-mocking or not. If not it's psychologically worrying for some of 'em.

Christ they just get better and better total bunch of nutjobs
Login to get fewer ads

Bitterness and straw clutching at its best on 17:13 - May 5 with 517 viewspeterleeblue

Bitterness and straw clutching at its best on 09:34 - May 5 by FrimleyBlue

Best one I read was how we've had no injuries.

Yeah apart from our main striker
Burns x 3 times
Broadhead x 4 times
Donacien
Clarke
Edmundson
Al hamadis groin
Moore and his back

Swear I'm missing more.

Errr George Hirst!
Bitterness and straw clutching at its best on 17:21 - May 5 with 475 viewsPique

Bitterness and straw clutching at its best on 11:58 - May 5 by gainsboroughblue

Highest finish 5th 🤣 something else we've beaten them on then 😉

" 3rd in the premier League, you'll never sing that " 🤣🤣🤣

F'kin honestly.

English League Champions mate.

Football beginning in 1992.
Celebrating coming third having participated.
Pretending the genuine achievements of your rival don't exist.

Yup, it's all there. The complete tinpot bingo card.
Bitterness and straw clutching at its best on 17:22 - May 5 with 469 viewsjaykay

the same experts were saying the same last. if we finish 4 th from bottom it will be a miracle
not one of our nobodies would get in their side. lol
they even have one prolific poster on there who have never seen a live game in his life let alone been to carrot road saying we will be a busted flush next year. if he had been to carrot road he would know what a busted flush is.
another great mind on their reckon we got no saying power after sunderland managed to make it 2.1 after first game, how did that work out
one great mind on there a couple seasons back after beating man city on one of the games they played , was making plans for the euro championship league. lol they were relegated that same year

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Bitterness and straw clutching at its best on 17:23 - May 5 with 452 viewsstonojnr

Bitterness and straw clutching at its best on 16:51 - May 5 by Exiled2Surrey

Not forgetting our awol full back, who we cannot name, and who might have been decent cover for Leif...

and the illness which only seemed to clear only for the last three games

hardly a completely clean bill of health...

I didn't want to mention it in case we started talking about him :) but didn't he also get injured, I mean before "the injury", he missed a game or two I thought with a calf strain or something.
Bitterness and straw clutching at its best on 17:33 - May 5 with 409 viewsBent_double

Bitterness and straw clutching at its best on 16:57 - May 5 by NthQldITFC

"Fans attacked the vehicle of a couple of 80 year olds on derby day "

Oh, that's priceless Attacked with one can of lager, was it?

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Bitterness and straw clutching at its best on 17:39 - May 5 with 383 viewscatch74

Bitterness and straw clutching at its best on 09:02 - May 5 by davblue

TalkCity or whatever it’s called nothing
Reeve brothers nothing
Mick Dennis nothing - despite Norwich ‘breaking us twice’.

All of them happy to run their mouths off about us not being good
Enough and 15 years and all of that rubbish. As
I’ve said before never has a fan base been in a greater need of a humbling.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Bitterness and straw clutching at its best on 17:39 - May 5 with 384 viewsSwansea_Blue

Bitterness and straw clutching at its best on 16:46 - May 5 by Mullet

Ha, that’s just lovely karma. What goes around comes around Leeds fans.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024