Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morsy booked, Burns’ hamstring tweaked, Davis’ ankles … 22:41 - Apr 30 with 2864 viewsDarkBrandon

I’m pretty optimistic for Saturday, but I think we’d have about a 1% chance of getting through the play-offs should the worst happen
Morsy booked, Burns’ hamstring tweaked, Davis’ ankles … on 22:42 - Apr 30 with 2783 viewsWacko

It was Burns' calf not his hamstring

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

Morsy booked, Burns’ hamstring tweaked, Davis’ ankles … on 22:43 - Apr 30 with 2710 viewspointofblue

Hopefully Clarke will be back for Saturday. Chaplin or Taylor can come in for Burns. Hopefully neither will have to start.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Morsy booked, Burns’ hamstring tweaked, Davis’ ankles … on 22:44 - Apr 30 with 2691 viewsDarkBrandon

Morsy booked, Burns’ hamstring tweaked, Davis’ ankles … on 22:42 - Apr 30 by Wacko

Ah! That’s good if true. I was reading Phil’s report
Morsy booked, Burns’ hamstring tweaked, Davis’ ankles … on 22:44 - Apr 30 with 2624 viewsNthQldITFC

Morsy booked, Burns’ hamstring tweaked, Davis’ ankles … on 22:42 - Apr 30 by Wacko

...and it was cramp by the look of things - not surprising after two games after that lay off. Be fine for Sat.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Morsy booked, Burns’ hamstring tweaked, Davis’ ankles … on 22:45 - Apr 30 with 2578 viewsLeoMuff

Think was a calf strain didn’t look great but Omari is good cover , Be surprised if Leif wasn’t fit, Morsys booking irrelevant ?

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Morsy booked, Burns’ hamstring tweaked, Davis’ ankles … on 22:45 - Apr 30 with 2556 viewsDarkBrandon

Morsy booked, Burns’ hamstring tweaked, Davis’ ankles … on 22:43 - Apr 30 by pointofblue

Hopefully Clarke will be back for Saturday. Chaplin or Taylor can come in for Burns. Hopefully neither will have to start.

I was impressed (again) with Tuanzebe filling in at right back.fingers crossed for for Wesley
Morsy booked, Burns’ hamstring tweaked, Davis’ ankles … on 22:46 - Apr 30 with 2533 viewsWacko

Morsy booked, Burns’ hamstring tweaked, Davis’ ankles … on 22:44 - Apr 30 by DarkBrandon

Ah! That’s good if true. I was reading Phil’s report

Yup, definitely holding his left calf and then got it stretched by his mates

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

Morsy booked, Burns’ hamstring tweaked, Davis’ ankles … on 22:46 - Apr 30 with 2516 viewsSwansea_Blue

Morsy’s decapitation is probably a bigger issue 😜

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Morsy booked, Burns’ hamstring tweaked, Davis’ ankles … on 22:46 - Apr 30 with 2472 viewsDarkBrandon

Morsy booked, Burns’ hamstring tweaked, Davis’ ankles … on 22:45 - Apr 30 by LeoMuff

Think was a calf strain didn’t look great but Omari is good cover , Be surprised if Leif wasn’t fit, Morsys booking irrelevant ?

Irrelevant if we get a point on Saturday. If he’s booked and we don’t …
Morsy booked, Burns’ hamstring tweaked, Davis’ ankles … on 22:49 - Apr 30 with 2373 viewsLeoMuff

Morsy booked, Burns’ hamstring tweaked, Davis’ ankles … on 22:46 - Apr 30 by DarkBrandon

Irrelevant if we get a point on Saturday. If he’s booked and we don’t …

Hasn’t he got 2 yellows left ? I lose track

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Morsy booked, Burns’ hamstring tweaked, Davis’ ankles … on 22:56 - Apr 30 with 2167 viewsDarkBrandon

Morsy booked, Burns’ hamstring tweaked, Davis’ ankles … on 22:49 - Apr 30 by LeoMuff

Hasn’t he got 2 yellows left ? I lose track

He had two left. He has one now.
Morsy booked, Burns’ hamstring tweaked, Davis’ ankles … on 22:58 - Apr 30 with 2124 viewsWickets

Cramp in the calf is what it looked like on the box .
Morsy booked, Burns’ hamstring tweaked, Davis’ ankles … on 23:13 - Apr 30 with 1897 viewsmrfixit426

Morsy booked, Burns’ hamstring tweaked, Davis’ ankles … on 22:45 - Apr 30 by DarkBrandon

I was impressed (again) with Tuanzebe filling in at right back.fingers crossed for for Wesley

Axel was great tonight. I love it when the opposition player tries to run him. Never going to happen. It reminds me of Sol Campbell, and Titus Bramble. One on one they were unbeatable.

Edited: because I can't type his name
[Post edited 30 Apr 23:33]
Morsy booked, Burns’ hamstring tweaked, Davis’ ankles … on 23:31 - Apr 30 with 1720 viewsDarkBrandon

Morsy booked, Burns’ hamstring tweaked, Davis’ ankles … on 23:13 - Apr 30 by mrfixit426

Axel was great tonight. I love it when the opposition player tries to run him. Never going to happen. It reminds me of Sol Campbell, and Titus Bramble. One on one they were unbeatable.

That’s a good comparison. He’s an awful lot going got him as a defender. Tall, strong, quick …
Morsy booked, Burns’ hamstring tweaked, Davis’ ankles … on 23:33 - Apr 30 with 1677 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Morsy booked, Burns’ hamstring tweaked, Davis’ ankles … on 23:13 - Apr 30 by mrfixit426

Got to get that contract extension f we go up doesn’t he? Premier League experience etc.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Morsy booked, Burns’ hamstring tweaked, Davis’ ankles … on 23:36 - Apr 30 with 1637 viewsBlueStreak

Morsy booked, Burns’ hamstring tweaked, Davis’ ankles … on 22:56 - Apr 30 by DarkBrandon

I thought he had three left before tonight?
Morsy booked, Burns’ hamstring tweaked, Davis’ ankles … on 00:05 - May 1 with 1506 viewsnshearman1

Morsy booked, Burns’ hamstring tweaked, Davis’ ankles … on 22:58 - Apr 30 by Wickets

Cramp in the calf is what it looked like on the box .

McKenna has confirmed that. And thinks that the warrior Davis will be OK. So all pretty good really.
Morsy booked, Burns’ hamstring tweaked, Davis’ ankles … on 00:07 - May 1 with 1462 viewsDarkBrandon

Morsy booked, Burns’ hamstring tweaked, Davis’ ankles … on 00:05 - May 1 by nshearman1

McKenna has confirmed that. And thinks that the warrior Davis will be OK. So all pretty good really.

Yes. Could be a lot worse.

One more heave
Morsy booked, Burns’ hamstring tweaked, Davis’ ankles … on 00:39 - May 1 with 1358 viewsstonojnr

Morsy booked, Burns’ hamstring tweaked, Davis’ ankles … on 00:05 - May 1 by nshearman1

its the kind of game I think youd struggle not to find any of the players with injuries like that claim their totally 100% match fit for.
Morsy booked, Burns’ hamstring tweaked, Davis’ ankles … on 00:47 - May 1 with 1303 viewsGinja

Morsy booked, Burns’ hamstring tweaked, Davis’ ankles … on 22:56 - Apr 30 by DarkBrandon

If Morsy gets booked against Huddersfield and we go up automatically is he banned for the start of next season or does that only apply to a red in your last game of the season?
[Post edited 1 May 0:49]
Morsy booked, Burns’ hamstring tweaked, Davis’ ankles … on 02:55 - May 1 with 1143 viewsStenvict

Morsy booked, Burns’ hamstring tweaked, Davis’ ankles … on 00:47 - May 1 by Ginja

If Morsy gets booked against Huddersfield and we go up automatically is he banned for the start of next season or does that only apply to a red in your last game of the season?
[Post edited 1 May 0:49]

The latter

Poll: What will be announced first?

Morsy booked, Burns’ hamstring tweaked, Davis’ ankles … on 04:13 - May 1 with 1022 viewsFrankMarshall

Morsy booked, Burns’ hamstring tweaked, Davis’ ankles … on 23:31 - Apr 30 by DarkBrandon

That’s a good comparison. He’s an awful lot going got him as a defender. Tall, strong, quick …

Reads the game well also.

Frank Marshall

Morsy booked, Burns’ hamstring tweaked, Davis’ ankles … on 06:41 - May 1 with 755 viewsClutch

Morsy booked, Burns’ hamstring tweaked, Davis’ ankles … on 22:45 - Apr 30 by DarkBrandon

He can look really good, but hes the weakest passer of our defenders.
Morsy booked, Burns’ hamstring tweaked, Davis’ ankles … on 06:46 - May 1 with 719 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Morsy booked, Burns’ hamstring tweaked, Davis’ ankles … on 06:41 - May 1 by Clutch

He can look really good, but hes the weakest passer of our defenders.

He’s also not as good going forward, crossing, overlapping, and beating his man as Clarke. BUT Axel’s a better defender. Great having such different options for different circumstances!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024