Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, what else do we want to happen on Saturday? 22:10 - Apr 30 with 2176 viewsBlueBadger

Obviously we want an 'anything but a defeat' day, but theoretically, the Budgies could still fall out of the top six, but it would mean scummy Birmingham probably stay up. You'd take that as a 'lesser of two evils' deal, right?
[Post edited 30 Apr 22:13]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So, what else dow we want to happen on Saturday? on 22:13 - Apr 30 with 1903 viewsTangledupin_Blue

I only want one thing... a point.

Couldn't care less what others do.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Er lolwut? on 22:13 - Apr 30 with 1902 viewsDyland

er yes :)

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

So, what else do we want to happen on Saturday? on 22:14 - Apr 30 with 1854 viewsFrimleyBlue

For the game to be won by 70th minute. We get a pen and we sub on donacien to score his first goal for town.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

So, what else do we want to happen on Saturday? on 22:16 - Apr 30 with 1809 viewsLeoMuff

2 or 3 first half so I don’t have a stroke

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

So, what else do we want to happen on Saturday? on 22:19 - Apr 30 with 1753 viewsleitrimblue

So, what else do we want to happen on Saturday? on 22:16 - Apr 30 by LeoMuff

2 or 3 first half so I don’t have a stroke

Exactly, all over by 60-70 minutes so yer can sit back and enjoy it
So, what else do we want to happen on Saturday? on 22:20 - Apr 30 with 1738 viewsblueasfook

Repeat of Exeter last season please

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

So, what else do we want to happen on Saturday? on 22:21 - Apr 30 with 1706 viewsCrock

Why don’t you like Birmingham?

Poll: Favourite number?

So, what else do we want to happen on Saturday? on 22:21 - Apr 30 with 1705 viewsSwansea_Blue

I’d like to lose about 4kg of my beer gut and my daughter would like a dog. That’s it.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

So, what else do we want to happen on Saturday? on 22:22 - Apr 30 with 1688 viewsOsmansCleanSheet

A straightforward win please. So I can actually enjoy it! If Norwich miss out, that’s just an added bonus.
So, what else do we want to happen on Saturday? on 22:23 - Apr 30 with 1659 viewsHighgateBlue

My first ever Town game was a 0-1 defeat away at Birmingham in the late 80s. Very disappointing. The terrace seemed pretty empty. How far we've come. I would polish the boots of every Birmingham player if it meant us going up and Norwich staying down.
So, what else do we want to happen on Saturday? on 22:26 - Apr 30 with 1613 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Repeat of Exeter. Not the 6-0, but the over before half time

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

So, what else do we want to happen on Saturday? on 22:26 - Apr 30 with 1606 viewsRadlett_blue

So, what else do we want to happen on Saturday? on 22:23 - Apr 30 by HighgateBlue

My first ever Town game was a 0-1 defeat away at Birmingham in the late 80s. Very disappointing. The terrace seemed pretty empty. How far we've come. I would polish the boots of every Birmingham player if it meant us going up and Norwich staying down.

I just want Town to clinch promotion, preferably without the need for a late goal or desperately hanging on in the last 20 minutes.
If that happens, I genuinely couldn't care if the Budgies make the play offs or not. They aren't as good as Leeds or Southampton, but if they fluked promotion, it would guarantee 1 team to finish below us & we can put the Derby hoodoo to rest.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

So, what else do we want to happen on Saturday? on 22:31 - Apr 30 with 1517 viewsBlueBoots

A comfortable enough scoreline to be able to bring Walton off the bench for a few minutes...

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

So, what else do we want to happen on Saturday? on 22:33 - Apr 30 with 1490 views_clive_baker_

Don't care.

I thought we would win our last 2 and I still do.

Finish off in style. 96 points and promotion to the premier league. Whatever happens after that I don't care. If Norwich want to lose in the playoff final then LOL, if they go up then we'll smash them next season.
So, what else do we want to happen on Saturday? on 22:38 - Apr 30 with 1417 viewsBlueBadger

So, what else do we want to happen on Saturday? on 22:21 - Apr 30 by Swansea_Blue

I’d like to lose about 4kg of my beer gut and my daughter would like a dog. That’s it.

Buy your daughter a dog and you can go a long way towards the former walking it...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So, what else do we want to happen on Saturday? on 23:23 - Apr 30 with 1204 viewsITFC_Forever

So, what else do we want to happen on Saturday? on 22:14 - Apr 30 by FrimleyBlue

For the game to be won by 70th minute. We get a pen and we sub on donacien to score his first goal for town.

Walked back to the car after the game this evening, he’s still limping following his op a few weeks ago.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

So, what else do we want to happen on Saturday? on 23:25 - Apr 30 with 1164 viewstextbackup

We win

Hull make playoffs (got a soft spot for them since Saturday)

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

So, what else do we want to happen on Saturday? on 23:28 - Apr 30 with 1118 viewsmrfixit426

I'd like to drive in early with the boy, have a slap up breakfast, win the game, and the out of the blue I get a call from the wife saying don't worry about driving home, "I'll get a train to Ipswich, get the car, pick you up and then take you for the best steak you've ever had."
So, what else do we want to happen on Saturday? on 23:29 - Apr 30 with 1101 viewspointofblue

So, what else do we want to happen on Saturday? on 23:28 - Apr 30 by mrfixit426

I'd like to drive in early with the boy, have a slap up breakfast, win the game, and the out of the blue I get a call from the wife saying don't worry about driving home, "I'll get a train to Ipswich, get the car, pick you up and then take you for the best steak you've ever had."

... And then you wake up?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

So, what else do we want to happen on Saturday? on 23:31 - Apr 30 with 1080 viewsmrfixit426

So, what else do we want to happen on Saturday? on 23:29 - Apr 30 by pointofblue

... And then you wake up?

You never know!
So, what else do we want to happen on Saturday? on 23:43 - Apr 30 with 1017 viewsmrshallisfit

So, what else do we want to happen on Saturday? on 23:28 - Apr 30 by mrfixit426

And then a bit of anal later?
So, what else do we want to happen on Saturday? on 23:45 - Apr 30 with 988 viewsmrfixit426

So, what else do we want to happen on Saturday? on 23:43 - Apr 30 by mrshallisfit

And then a bit of anal later?

I was trying to keep it achievable.

So, what else do we want to happen on Saturday? on 23:45 - Apr 30 with 984 viewsgainsboroughblue

So, what else do we want to happen on Saturday? on 22:21 - Apr 30 by Crock

Why don’t you like Birmingham?

Probably went to the League Cup semi final in 2001.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

So, what else do we want to happen on Saturday? on 23:47 - Apr 30 with 963 viewsSwansea_Blue

So, what else do we want to happen on Saturday? on 22:38 - Apr 30 by BlueBadger

Buy your daughter a dog and you can go a long way towards the former walking it...

Sounds like a plan

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

So, what else do we want to happen on Saturday? on 00:16 - May 1 with 841 viewsE_I_E_I_E_I_O

I couldn’t care less if Norwich make it. And I dislike them as much as the next person. If we are up that’s all that matters and part of me would love to put an end to this stupid 15 years in front of the world in the best league in the world.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024