Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The fact that Hull and Cov are both away might help us 11:36 - Apr 24 with 1315 viewsjasondozzell

I think it might be a good thing. A game at PR on Sat might just be too nervy. The fact we're travelling might be good for both games.

Getting excited for Sat now. COYB
The fact that Hull and Cov are both away might help us on 11:54 - Apr 24 with 1216 viewsRyorry

Nah, soz, can’t buy that.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

The fact that Hull and Cov are both away might help us on 12:12 - Apr 24 with 1140 viewsLord_Lucan

I think there could be something in that.

If we beat Hull then Cov could be our Barnsley away.

I think it all rests on the Hull result.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

The fact that Hull and Cov are both away might help us on 12:45 - Apr 24 with 1046 viewsjasondozzell

The fact that Hull and Cov are both away might help us on 12:12 - Apr 24 by Lord_Lucan

Yep. Agree. Win at Hull and I think we'll do it. Huge energy and momentum into the Cov game against a side that should be exhausted.

It's all about Hull.
The fact that Hull and Cov are both away might help us on 12:46 - Apr 24 with 1030 viewsjasondozzell

The fact that Hull and Cov are both away might help us on 11:54 - Apr 24 by Ryorry

Nah, soz, can’t buy that.

Can see why it seems strange but I think being away with a decent following can sometimes work better for this team. Watford and Boro almost had too much PR expectation.
The fact that Hull and Cov are both away might help us on 12:51 - Apr 24 with 985 viewshype313

The fact that Hull and Cov are both away might help us on 12:12 - Apr 24 by Lord_Lucan

Beat Hull, and the pressure is back on Leeds

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:03 - Apr 24 with 876 viewstextbackup

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

The fact that Hull and Cov are both away might help us on 13:09 - Apr 24 with 825 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Probably an element of truth in that. Things start not going our way at PR and the moans and groans start. Blue army on the road are always noisy and will get behind the team.

COYB
The fact that Hull and Cov are both away might help us on 13:16 - Apr 24 with 782 viewsLankHenners

Dunno, can view it either way really. A packed, raucous PR on an evening could have given the players a big boost.

Hull will almost certainly have to throw the kitchen sink at us to go for a win unless they lose tonight and Norwich/West Brom make the maths for 6th impossible during the day on Saturday, but even still will want to go out on a high for their final home match of the season. That could either suit us or it could be another Blackburn but with better players attacking our goal.

Am with the consensus view though that winning that game will fill everyone with belief we can win the other two.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Login to get fewer ads

The fact that Hull and Cov are both away might help us on 13:25 - Apr 24 with 728 viewsFrimleyBlue

I don't think the nervs is the problem, BUT I do think being away will help

Hull and Coventry fans even IF play offs are confirmed/ not on, won't want to sit and watch their side at home sit and defend against town, so we might not actually have to play against any low blocks in these games.

Yes we don't do ourselves may favours at the back sometimes, BUT we NEED spaces to open. Far to many times (Despite lack of losses) we've struggled against a side sitting deep, so absolutely 2 away games might just work in our favour.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

The fact that Hull and Cov are both away might help us on 13:28 - Apr 24 with 712 viewsKievthegreat

The fact that Hull and Cov are both away might help us on 12:51 - Apr 24 by hype313

Beat Hull, and the pressure is back on Leeds

Is it particularly? I'd argue at the moment the pressure is on Leeds because of playing earlier and this is their chance to throw down the gauntlet. By the time we kick off against Hull, Leeds will have zero pressure until after we play Hull and Coventry. They will just be passengers until the final game.

After Friday, I think it's all pressure on us. We will be in a position where we NEED to get points. Potentially we'll know for certain we need to win every game.
The fact that Hull and Cov are both away might help us on 13:30 - Apr 24 with 702 viewsSwansea_Blue

Our record is much better at PR, although we still have the 2nd best away record in the league. Hull are better away than at home as it happens, so that could well make us favour for that one. Our away record is very similar to Coventry’s home record, so purely on stats that one’s anyone’s game. But the old adage of anyone able to beat anyone still applies, so who knows what’ll happen.

If we turn up, I’m confident. If we continue the performances of the last few games, much less so.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The fact that Hull and Cov are both away might help us on 13:30 - Apr 24 with 701 viewsVaughan8

Our record at home is much better than away.

I'd much prefer to have them both at home!

People are coming out with some crackpot theories at the moment haha
The fact that Hull and Cov are both away might help us on 13:52 - Apr 24 with 607 viewsRyorry

The fact that Hull and Cov are both away might help us on 13:30 - Apr 24 by Vaughan8

Our record at home is much better than away.

I'd much prefer to have them both at home!

People are coming out with some crackpot theories at the moment haha

Quite.

I think some people have also forgotten how many times we've been playing against 12 men when away from home this season.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024