Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yeah but you can't even be English these days 15:25 - Apr 23 with 7248 viewsnoggin

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/violent-clash-breaks-out-far-right-groups-descend-on-

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Yeah but you can't even be English these days on 17:21 - Apr 23 with 1042 viewsSwansea_Blue

Yeah but you can't even be English these days on 16:00 - Apr 23 by GeoffSentence

This is why we don't get nice things, like a day of for St George's Day, because these sort of knobbers have to spoil it.

That’s a bit harsh on Bazza and Noggin

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Yeah but you can't even be English these days on 17:22 - Apr 23 with 1034 viewsKropotkin123

Yeah but you can't even be English these days on 16:17 - Apr 23 by noggin

Very real English concerns

"very", "real", "concerns"... All sounds French to me. Thought we'd get rid of this when we left the EU.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Yeah but you can't even be English these days on 17:30 - Apr 23 with 1001 viewsbazza

Yeah but you can't even be English these days on 17:21 - Apr 23 by Swansea_Blue

That’s a bit harsh on Bazza and Noggin

Whoa there !!
Yeah but you can't even be English these days on 17:32 - Apr 23 with 1000 viewsBrianTablet

Yeah but you can't even be English these days on 16:57 - Apr 23 by WestStanderLaLaLa

Its virtually illegal to be English and proud. https://www.telegraph.co.uk/authors/p/pa-pe/patrick-oflynn/

I'm most proud of England being a place where people are very "meh" about celebrating nationalism and xenophobia.
I LOVE our ambivalence to all the pseudo-nation-state bollox.

But hey, if people want to let our their angst and hate by having a scrap, they're going to go wherever they need to find one.

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Yeah but you can't even be English these days on 17:36 - Apr 23 with 968 viewsSwansea_Blue

Yeah but you can't even be English these days on 16:57 - Apr 23 by WestStanderLaLaLa

Its virtually illegal to be English and proud. https://www.telegraph.co.uk/authors/p/pa-pe/patrick-oflynn/

I thought you were referencing Stuart Lee, not posting an actual headline.satire’s dead innit.

Patrick is such a massive O’Tool. His type come across as so insecure. Can’t you be proud of something without having to try and prove that you’re more proud than the next person? Utter weapons.

Yeah but you can't even be English these days on 17:38 - Apr 23 with 951 viewsSwansea_Blue

Yeah but you can't even be English these days on 17:30 - Apr 23 by bazza

Whoa there !!

Sorry, you just happened to be the poster above Geoff. Collateral damage; well done for taking one for the team!

Yeah but you can't even be English these days on 17:42 - Apr 23 with 950 viewsKropotkin123

Yeah but you can't even be English these days on 17:32 - Apr 23 by BrianTablet

I'm most proud of England being a place where people are very "meh" about celebrating nationalism and xenophobia.
I LOVE our ambivalence to all the pseudo-nation-state bollox.

But hey, if people want to let our their angst and hate by having a scrap, they're going to go wherever they need to find one.

Interesting point. To extrapolate it a little...

Those arguing we should conform to pseudo-nation-state bollox are eroding our English values and culture.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Yeah but you can't even be English these days on 17:42 - Apr 23 with 949 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Looks like they wanted to cross the road too!

One person posted online: "You lot have lost the plot. Jewish people not aloud to walk around London and now anyone who celebrates St. George's day is Far Right. Get a grip.....jeeeeez"

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Login to get fewer ads

I mowed my lawn today…. on 17:44 - Apr 23 with 936 viewsDubtractor

I mowed my lawn today…. on 16:48 - Apr 23 by Bloots

….in between spring showers.

I had scones (scones) with cream and jam for a lunchtime treat.

Then I took the dog for a walk in the local bluebell wood.

Fish and chips, from the chippy, for dinner and footy on the telly tonight.

A perfect St George’s Day

I hope you also did some queueing, and tutted about the price of things these days, proper English stuff that.

I have scone envy now though.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Blimey Noggers, I can’t believe…. on 17:45 - Apr 23 with 932 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Blimey Noggers, I can’t believe…. on 16:42 - Apr 23 by Bloots

…how old you are!

(and a baldy to boot)

More elite level posting....you're so good.

I mowed my lawn today…. on 17:47 - Apr 23 with 919 viewsleitrimblue

I mowed my lawn today…. on 16:48 - Apr 23 by Bloots

….in between spring showers.

I had scones (scones) with cream and jam for a lunchtime treat.

Then I took the dog for a walk in the local bluebell wood.

Fish and chips, from the chippy, for dinner and footy on the telly tonight.

A perfect St George’s Day

Had a pork pie with piccalilli for lunch.
Spent the afternoon drinking beer in the sun when I should have been working.
Now I'm about 2 beers away from attempting to construct a maypole in the garden..
Yeah but you can't even be English these days on 17:50 - Apr 23 with 895 viewsSwansea_Blue

Yeah but you can't even be English these days on 17:42 - Apr 23 by BanksterDebtSlave

One person posted online: "You lot have lost the plot. Jewish people not aloud to walk around London and now anyone who celebrates St. George's day is Far Right. Get a grip.....jeeeeez"

“A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is still putting on its shoes.”

I mowed my lawn today…. on 17:52 - Apr 23 with 879 viewsZapers

I mowed my lawn today…. on 17:47 - Apr 23 by leitrimblue

Had a pork pie with piccalilli for lunch.
Spent the afternoon drinking beer in the sun when I should have been working.
Now I'm about 2 beers away from attempting to construct a maypole in the garden..

That figures
I mowed my lawn today…. on 17:56 - Apr 23 with 844 viewsleitrimblue

I mowed my lawn today…. on 17:52 - Apr 23 by Zapers

That figures

Thanks, yer welcome to come for a quick spin around it
Yeah but you can't even be English these days on 17:56 - Apr 23 with 844 viewsnoggin

Yeah but you can't even be English these days on 17:42 - Apr 23 by BanksterDebtSlave

They were on their way home from Ye Olde Church.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Yeah but you can't even be English these days on 18:00 - Apr 23 with 823 viewsHerbivore

That headline is absolutely barmy.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

We've also got.... on 18:23 - Apr 23 with 783 viewsBloots

I mowed my lawn today…. on 17:44 - Apr 23 by Dubtractor

I hope you also did some queueing, and tutted about the price of things these days, proper English stuff that.

I have scone envy now though.

...a fresh batch of homemade cheese scones ready to go!

Could be a supper treat with a dollop of onion chutney.

A great day.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Blimey Noggers, I can’t believe…. on 19:31 - Apr 23 with 714 viewsSitfcB

…how old you are!

(and a baldy to boot)

I thought this was a little quip about him having TikTok but then remembered what happens when you share a TikTok link…

I don’t know why but I always expected Noggers to have plenty of hair, I think it’s because of the Norway connection.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Yeah but you can't even be English these days on 19:33 - Apr 23 with 703 viewsMK1

We can be as English as we like, just don't have to be a knob about it.
Blimey Noggers, I can’t believe…. on 19:39 - Apr 23 with 681 viewsTheSweeny

…how old you are!

(and a baldy to boot)

I'm getting the word....

... Gammon.
Yeah but you can't even be English these days on 19:59 - Apr 23 with 637 viewsParky

God save the King. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Yeah but you can't even be English these days on 20:03 - Apr 23 with 617 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Yeah but you can't even be English these days on 19:59 - Apr 23 by Parky

Elite status can't be far away with quality posts like that Parky...great insight, thankyou.

Yeah but you can't even be English these days on 20:05 - Apr 23 with 597 viewsblueasfook

Yeah but you can't even be English these days on 20:03 - Apr 23 by BanksterDebtSlave

Elite status can't be far away with quality posts like that Parky...great insight, thankyou.

Lol. Imagine getting triggered cos someone wrote God Save The King.

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Yeah but you can't even be English these days on 20:12 - Apr 23 with 572 viewsSwansea_Blue

Yeah but you can't even be English these days on 19:59 - Apr 23 by Parky

Completely agree. Except for (a) God not existing, and (b) the King not needing saving. Otherwise, you’ve got my full support.

Or that someone..... on 20:13 - Apr 23 with 571 viewsBloots

Yeah but you can't even be English these days on 20:05 - Apr 23 by blueasfook

Lol. Imagine getting triggered cos someone wrote God Save The King.

....called themselves "elite".

Roflcopter.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024