Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ben Sheaf 18:02 - Apr 21 with 2875 viewscbower

If we go up, he's the one. A bigger, younger version of Morsy. Worth every penny of £10 million plus. Will be worth twice that after a season in the Premier League.

bluescouser

Nah, can't take pens.... on 18:27 - Apr 21 with 2785 viewsBloots

....and is a bit of a blubber.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Nah, can't take pens.... on 18:29 - Apr 21 with 2739 viewscbower

Nah, can't take pens.... on 18:27 - Apr 21 by Bloots

....and is a bit of a blubber.

Harsh

bluescouser

Ben Sheaf on 19:33 - Apr 21 with 2483 viewsBABLUE

Tavares and Torp looked decent too
Ben Sheaf on 19:38 - Apr 21 with 2452 viewsStewart27

I really like Coventry. Got some proper players I’d take in a heartbeat:

O Hare
Sakamoto
Sheaf
Wright
Simms
Ben Sheaf on 19:49 - Apr 21 with 2400 viewsNutkins_Return

Completely agree and seen him live quite a few times. He's exceptional for champ level and should be in prem. Absolutely perfect successor to Morsy
Ben Sheaf on 20:03 - Apr 21 with 2289 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

100%.

I mentioned him on a thread a few weeks back and he was even better today than I thought he was.

Top player.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Ben Sheaf on 20:35 - Apr 21 with 2145 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Ben Sheaf on 19:38 - Apr 21 by Stewart27

I really like Coventry. Got some proper players I’d take in a heartbeat:

O Hare
Sakamoto
Sheaf
Wright
Simms

They looked a very good side. Surprised they aren’t higher in the league tbh. Will be amongst my favourites for top 2 next year if they keep that group together.
Ben Sheaf on 20:50 - Apr 21 with 2059 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Ben Sheaf on 20:35 - Apr 21 by PrideOfTheEast

They looked a very good side. Surprised they aren’t higher in the league tbh. Will be amongst my favourites for top 2 next year if they keep that group together.

I think they will get offers and sell. Ellis in particular- there aren’t many quality strikers around (and English) given nobody plays two out and out strikers these day, he’ll be in hisigh demand. It took them a long time to put some performances together this season after losing Hamer and Gyökeres.

I know we are likely to lose Davis in the summer if we don’t go up, but I hope that would mean we don’t need to sell anyone else. It’s crucial we keep the core of our team in order to push on.
Login to get fewer ads

Ben Sheaf on 22:22 - Apr 21 with 1799 viewscressi

Ben Sheaf on 20:03 - Apr 21 by TRUE_BLUE123

100%.

I mentioned him on a thread a few weeks back and he was even better today than I thought he was.

Top player.

Depending on price Think for similar money Downes would be better value like O'Hare not the ex Derby and Forest one lol.
Ben Sheaf on 22:26 - Apr 21 with 1758 viewsGlasgowBlue

Flynn Downes for me.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Ben Sheaf on 22:29 - Apr 21 with 1728 viewsMach_foreignBlue

He is no Luke Chambers is he?

Will he be a leader of all leaders who will be as successful as Chambers? All these glories, promotions, memorable wins etc etc.....plus so sweet in the interviews
Ben Sheaf on 22:58 - Apr 21 with 1625 viewsreusersfreekicks

Ben Sheaf on 22:29 - Apr 21 by Mach_foreignBlue

Will he be a leader of all leaders who will be as successful as Chambers? All these glories, promotions, memorable wins etc etc.....plus so sweet in the interviews

Pointless post
Ben Sheaf on 23:44 - Apr 21 with 1516 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Ben Sheaf on 22:58 - Apr 21 by reusersfreekicks

Pointless post

Not necessarily.....it's only your opinion.
Ben Sheaf on 00:07 - Apr 22 with 1483 viewsStewart27

Not sure what the relevance is?
Ben Sheaf on 06:46 - Apr 22 with 1224 viewsLA_Tractor_Boy

Ben Sheaf on 20:50 - Apr 21 by SuperKieranMcKenna

I think they will get offers and sell. Ellis in particular- there aren’t many quality strikers around (and English) given nobody plays two out and out strikers these day, he’ll be in hisigh demand. It took them a long time to put some performances together this season after losing Hamer and Gyökeres.

I know we are likely to lose Davis in the summer if we don’t go up, but I hope that would mean we don’t need to sell anyone else. It’s crucial we keep the core of our team in order to push on.

This (and potentially losing KMc) is what concerns me if we're not promoted.

Even if we only sell Davis, we'll still have to replace Omari, Sarmiento, Moore and Travis. Ball, JD, Aluko and maybe Jackson are likely to be released.

Regardless of which division we're in, our squad will look very different next season.
Ben Sheaf on 08:23 - Apr 22 with 988 viewsbadadski

Ben Sheaf on 06:46 - Apr 22 by LA_Tractor_Boy

This (and potentially losing KMc) is what concerns me if we're not promoted.

Even if we only sell Davis, we'll still have to replace Omari, Sarmiento, Moore and Travis. Ball, JD, Aluko and maybe Jackson are likely to be released.

Regardless of which division we're in, our squad will look very different next season.

I know he was only just purchased in January but that Johnston from West Brom was amazing - he was every where - a quality addition to the left wing if we were to go up
Ben Sheaf on 08:30 - Apr 22 with 940 viewsHerbivore

This is just plain weird, mate.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Ben Sheaf on 08:32 - Apr 22 with 932 viewsHerbivore

He'd offer a good level of protection for the back four, a real Johnny on the spot.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Ben Sheaf on 08:40 - Apr 22 with 877 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Chambers lives absolutely rent free in your head doesn't he.

What an odd thing to post.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Ben Sheaf on 08:46 - Apr 22 with 854 viewsNthQldITFC

Ben Sheaf on 22:22 - Apr 21 by cressi

Depending on price Think for similar money Downes would be better value like O'Hare not the ex Derby and Forest one lol.

O'Hare and Josh Mulligan from Dundee, signed just in time for Pancake Day.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024