Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leaving north London after many years to finally win a league. 18:02 - Apr 14 with 1132 viewsthebooks

Must be frustrating playing for a perenially underachieving club. No-one can blame him for trying his luck in the Bundesliga.

Good work Granit Xhaka 🤣
Leaving north London after many years to finally win a league. on 18:09 - Apr 14 with 1070 viewsLord_Lucan

I note that Dusseldorf are on fire and could squeeze into top two and get automatic promotion.

Could be a double bubble

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Leaving north London after many years to finally win a league. on 19:36 - Apr 14 with 911 viewsLeaky

Leaving north London after many years to finally win a league. on 18:09 - Apr 14 by Lord_Lucan

I note that Dusseldorf are on fire and could squeeze into top two and get automatic promotion.

Could be a double bubble

Would be good going to the Magderburhg game so should be a good atmosphere
Leaving north London after many years to finally win a league. on 19:48 - Apr 14 with 879 viewsSwansea_Blue

It was just a chance to win any kind of decent trophy wasn’t it? Still a reasonable chance in the Champions League, as you’d have to fancy them now over Arsenal.

He’s had a cracking season though - which is probably good news for England in the Euros.

A great season for Stuttgart. Avoiding relegation only via a playoff last season to probably being in the CL next.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Leaving north London after many years to finally win a league. on 07:56 - Apr 15 with 567 viewsNthQldITFC

Not being au fait with any league other than whichever one Ipswich are in, can anyone tell me what the bold and non-bold team names signify in the German league table on the BBC?

I don't think it's 'have lost to the mighty Norwich City?' is it?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/german-bundesliga/table

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Leaving north London after many years to finally win a league. on 08:06 - Apr 15 with 537 viewsHelp

Leaving north London after many years to finally win a league. on 07:56 - Apr 15 by NthQldITFC

Not being au fait with any league other than whichever one Ipswich are in, can anyone tell me what the bold and non-bold team names signify in the German league table on the BBC?

The Bold are the BBC have a small bit of info on the club, and the non bold are of no significance that even the BBC cant be bothered to have any info on them.

Or maybe the Bold ones are the German teams Norwich has a connection to, played in the past, players come from there, managers from there that type of thing
Leaving north London after many years to finally win a league. on 08:21 - Apr 15 with 503 viewsGeoffSentence

Leaving north London after many years to finally win a league. on 07:56 - Apr 15 by NthQldITFC

The bold ones are links to more club info.

not bold, no page for that club.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Leaving north London after many years to finally win a league. on 08:34 - Apr 15 with 478 viewsNthQldITFC

Leaving north London after many years to finally win a league. on 08:21 - Apr 15 by GeoffSentence

The bold ones are links to more club info.

not bold, no page for that club.

How embarrassing! I used to be a Web Developer and I hadn't realised they were hyperlinks. Something about the non-uniformity of it threw me.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Leaving north London after many years to finally win a league. on 09:12 - Apr 15 with 403 viewsWeWereZombies

Leaving north London after many years to finally win a league. on 08:34 - Apr 15 by NthQldITFC

How embarrassing! I used to be a Web Developer and I hadn't realised they were hyperlinks. Something about the non-uniformity of it threw me.

And now you'll never find out who once played for Borussia Dortmund...

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Login to get fewer ads

Leaving north London after many years to finally win a league. on 09:14 - Apr 15 with 402 viewsHerbivore

Imagine being so Spursy that you manage to stop Bayern Munich winning the Bundesliga.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024