Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hladky Handball 17:51 - Apr 13 with 3458 viewsOhDavidMcgoldrick

I'm pretty sure Vaz randomly decided to wander out of the area whilst still holding the ball in the first half. Absolutely no idea how an official didn't spot it.

We sit bang in line and he was definitely in the D when holding onto the ball.

Excellent game from him though!

Poll: Should Lambert be sacked today?

Hladky Handball on 17:52 - Apr 13 with 3432 viewspointofblue

That was hilarious. The reaction from everyone in SBR seemed to be "WTF?"

He played brilliantly today otherwise.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Hladky Handball on 17:53 - Apr 13 with 3419 viewsIllinoisblue

He got away with one there. Looked pretty obvious on TV

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Hladky Handball on 17:55 - Apr 13 with 3374 viewsbluelagos

Clearly outside of his box with the ball still in his hands.

But sod that - what a pair of fcking saves second half. If that point wins us promotion he is due a statue!

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Hladky Handball on 17:56 - Apr 13 with 3375 viewsSamWhiteUK

The way the lino was holding the flag indicated that he was really thinking about giving it. He was definitely out of the box lol
Hladky Handball on 17:58 - Apr 13 with 3323 viewsVegtablue

Over a yard out I reckon at the furthest point, wasn't close and the lino bottled it. 😅
It was unbelievable on 18:39 - Apr 13 with 3140 viewsunstableblue

I was right in line with it

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Hladky Handball on 19:13 - Apr 13 with 3034 viewsbaxterbasics

Lino saw it, knew it, decided to let it go.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Hladky Handball on 20:40 - Apr 13 with 2823 viewsBasuco

Hladky Handball on 17:52 - Apr 13 by pointofblue

That was hilarious. The reaction from everyone in SBR seemed to be "WTF?"

He played brilliantly today otherwise.

In the lower Cobbold right in line of it, we all just went silent, why the lino ignored it was very strange, but good for us, I think it would have been a yellow card and free kick but not sure.
Login to get fewer ads

Hladky Handball on 21:49 - Apr 13 with 2687 viewsDurovigutum

As an official I don’t like to berate them, but there were schoolboy errors from the officials today and they are going to be getting a very bad report.

The AR totally bottled the handball - he looked right at it and panicked. I was sitting opposite - Yellow card and free kick.

The referee gave a goal kick in the first half, five seconds later having realised all the town players were walking back to defend a corner he changed his mind and awarded the corner.

The yellow card for Mass had no basis in law. Not reckless, not stopping a promising attack.

He kept stopping play to tell people to stop doing whatever it was at corners, but there was nothing happening.

The penalty won’t get him in trouble - purely subjective (although I would have given the Chapman one but couldn’t see the handball due to a pillar).
Hladky Handball on 07:49 - Apr 14 with 2342 viewsdissboy2

Hladky Handball on 21:49 - Apr 13 by Durovigutum

As an official I don’t like to berate them, but there were schoolboy errors from the officials today and they are going to be getting a very bad report.

The AR totally bottled the handball - he looked right at it and panicked. I was sitting opposite - Yellow card and free kick.

The referee gave a goal kick in the first half, five seconds later having realised all the town players were walking back to defend a corner he changed his mind and awarded the corner.

The yellow card for Mass had no basis in law. Not reckless, not stopping a promising attack.

He kept stopping play to tell people to stop doing whatever it was at corners, but there was nothing happening.

The penalty won’t get him in trouble - purely subjective (although I would have given the Chapman one but couldn’t see the handball due to a pillar).

good stuff mate, keep posts like this coming please.
Hladky Handball on 07:58 - Apr 14 with 2316 viewsReuser_is_God

Possibly the best ref to have when you do something like that, he’s absolutely terrible.

However yesterday was probably one of his better games.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Hladky Handball on 08:33 - Apr 14 with 2237 viewsDubtractor

Hladky Handball on 17:56 - Apr 13 by SamWhiteUK

The way the lino was holding the flag indicated that he was really thinking about giving it. He was definitely out of the box lol

Yeah, the lino definitely saw it, but I assume thought that it would have been too controversial to give.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Hladky Handball on 08:48 - Apr 14 with 2178 viewstextbackup

Hladky Handball on 21:49 - Apr 13 by Durovigutum

As an official you would have given a pen to Chaplin?! The defender clearly gets the ball, the ball goes the direction that he’s made the tackle, which shows he got the ball (and the man there after)

You’d have rightly got some serious stick for giving that in one of your games

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Hladky Handball on 18:51 - Apr 14 with 1865 viewsstonojnr

Hladky Handball on 08:48 - Apr 14 by textbackup

As an official you would have given a pen to Chaplin?! The defender clearly gets the ball, the ball goes the direction that he’s made the tackle, which shows he got the ball (and the man there after)

He took Chaplin out, anywhere else on the pitch it's a free kick to town.

In fact the first pull on Chaplin before he is in the box, goes down that's nailed on a free kick just outside the box..
Hladky Handball on 19:16 - Apr 14 with 1759 viewstextbackup

Hladky Handball on 18:51 - Apr 14 by stonojnr

He took Chaplin out, anywhere else on the pitch it's a free kick to town.

In fact the first pull on Chaplin before he is in the box, goes down that's nailed on a free kick just outside the box..

It was an excellent tackle. Cleared the ball clearly.

Not a hope in hell if thats Wolf that a town fan thinks the opposition should get a pen

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Hladky Handball on 19:31 - Apr 14 with 1721 viewsDurovigutum

Hladky Handball on 08:48 - Apr 14 by textbackup

Sorry - I wouldn’t have given the Chaplin one.

What is it about autocorrect on a phone in TWTD? Mine always types like it’s in treacle then makes stupid corrections.

The handball was completely obscured by the pillar as I had restricted view seats and I didn’t move my head fast enough.

In more detail. An assessor would ask him why he didn’t give a penalty and if he gave an answer in law he would say “ok, fine with me you were 15 yards from it”. The other “fails” are schoolboy. Like my proof reading.
Hladky Handball on 09:27 - Apr 15 with 1384 viewsGeoffSentence

Hladky Handball on 19:31 - Apr 14 by Durovigutum

Sorry - I wouldn’t have given the Chaplin one.

What is it about autocorrect on a phone in TWTD? Mine always types like it’s in treacle then makes stupid corrections.

The handball was completely obscured by the pillar as I had restricted view seats and I didn’t move my head fast enough.

In more detail. An assessor would ask him why he didn’t give a penalty and if he gave an answer in law he would say “ok, fine with me you were 15 yards from it”. The other “fails” are schoolboy. Like my proof reading.

I thought the one on Chappers should have been a penalty, if only because he was clawing at Chappers face before he put the tackle in.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Hladky Handball on 10:26 - Apr 15 with 1256 viewsEuropablue

I had my heart in my mouth thinking that would be a red card. A fair punishment would have been a yellow card and an indirect freekick, but at the same time he didn't gain any advantage from that action and it wasn't as if he was handling to deny a chance.
Hladky Handball on 10:34 - Apr 15 with 1213 viewsRyorry

Hladky Handball on 10:26 - Apr 15 by Europablue

I had my heart in my mouth thinking that would be a red card. A fair punishment would have been a yellow card and an indirect freekick, but at the same time he didn't gain any advantage from that action and it wasn't as if he was handling to deny a chance.

Shows how much strain the players are under. Extremely rare absent-minded moment.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Hladky Handball on 12:07 - Apr 15 with 1011 viewsfarkenhell

Hladky Handball on 10:26 - Apr 15 by Europablue

If he gave it, surely it would have to be a direct free-kick for handball?
Hladky Handball on 12:08 - Apr 15 with 1000 viewsPhilTWTD

Hladky Handball on 12:07 - Apr 15 by farkenhell

If he gave it, surely it would have to be a direct free-kick for handball?

Yes, and probably a booking.
Hladky Handball on 12:39 - Apr 15 with 915 viewsPlums

Hladky Handball on 10:34 - Apr 15 by Ryorry

Shows how much strain the players are under. Extremely rare absent-minded moment.

There was an eclipse last week, lots of things went mad.
I even saw an Egyptian Goose up a tree in our local park!

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Hladky Handball on 14:26 - Apr 15 with 740 viewsPortmanteauxcurling

Hladky Handball on 12:39 - Apr 15 by Plums

There was an eclipse last week, lots of things went mad.
I even saw an Egyptian Goose up a tree in our local park!

You saw an Egyptian goose what up a tree ( and is it a bookable offence ) ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024