Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dewsbury Hall was already going down like a felled tree before any contact (n/t) 21:44 - Apr 12 with 932 viewsunstableblue

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Dewsbury Hall was already going down like a felled tree before any contact (n/t on 21:56 - Apr 12 with 862 viewsNthQldITFC

Kiernan Strawberry-Fool

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Dewsbury Hall was already going down like a felled tree before any contact (n/t on 21:59 - Apr 12 with 819 viewsrkc123

His diving makes him a significantly worse player. Some players do it well, buy free kicks in good positions when there's nothing on, but with him on many occasions he seems to sacrifice a promising position and instead prefer to try and go down for a penalty or free kick, he'd drive me mad if he played for us.
[Post edited 12 Apr 22:02]
Dewsbury Hall was already going down like a felled tree before any contact (n/t on 22:01 - Apr 12 with 776 viewsSwansea_Blue

Dewsbury Hall was already going down like a felled tree before any contact (n/t on 21:59 - Apr 12 by rkc123

His diving makes him a significantly worse player. Some players do it well, buy free kicks in good positions when there's nothing on, but with him on many occasions he seems to sacrifice a promising position and instead prefer to try and go down for a penalty or free kick, he'd drive me mad if he played for us.

Sounds like that bellend up front for Norwich

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Dewsbury Hall was already going down like a felled tree before any contact (n/t on 22:02 - Apr 12 with 749 viewsblueoxford

Dewsbury Hall was already going down like a felled tree before any contact (n/t on 21:59 - Apr 12 by rkc123

I really think it’s starting to count against him and refs are getting wise to his diving
Dewsbury Hall was already going down like a felled tree before any contact (n/t on 22:09 - Apr 12 with 677 viewscbower

Dewsbury Hall was already going down like a felled tree before any contact (n/t on 22:02 - Apr 12 by blueoxford

I really think it’s starting to count against him and refs are getting wise to his diving

Why wasn't he booked? Clear dive.

bluescouser

Dewsbury Hall was already going down like a felled tree before any contact (n/t on 23:32 - Apr 12 with 483 viewsChurchman

He is a grubby shameless diver. He cheats other teams and the players he gets booked. But then he’s playing for a team that has cheated, so he’s a perfect fit. He’s obviously encouraged by Leicester to do it. Maybe they should ditch the fox on the club badge and replace it with a diving board.

The shame of it is that he clearly knows how to play and would be a much better player if he concentrated on that.
Dewsbury Hall was already going down like a felled tree before any contact (n/t on 23:38 - Apr 12 with 464 viewsKropotkin123

Dewsbury Hall was already going down like a felled tree before any contact (n/t on 23:32 - Apr 12 by Churchman

He is a grubby shameless diver. He cheats other teams and the players he gets booked. But then he’s playing for a team that has cheated, so he’s a perfect fit. He’s obviously encouraged by Leicester to do it. Maybe they should ditch the fox on the club badge and replace it with a diving board.

The shame of it is that he clearly knows how to play and would be a much better player if he concentrated on that.

*Waits patiently for someone with photoshop skills

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024