Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A points a point and all that 21:43 - Apr 10 with 3641 viewsFrimleyBlue

But must say with complete respect that 2nd half was pathetic. For a side who could have gone top 3 points on leeds we had no tempo. No drive.
High energy KM said. It was the complete opposite again.

I'm actually more annoyed tonight than I was v norwich. The 3 points were there for the taking. We were just so so poor with no creativity in that 2nd half.

So annoyed

Ffs

Apologies for the over dramatic pathetic comment.. just so frustrated.
[Post edited 10 Apr 21:56]

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

A points a point and all that on 21:45 - Apr 10 with 2735 viewsClutch

Yeah, disappointing as a game, but I guess it's hard to take away from the season as a whole.
A points a point and all that on 21:45 - Apr 10 with 2720 viewsSwansea_Blue

It’s been a sh*t few days. Hell of a time to start running out of steam.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

A points a point and all that on 21:46 - Apr 10 with 2646 viewsRobTheMonk

They played for a draw. Three centre backs and two defensive wingbacks who were pretty quick.

I think it was more of a running out of ideas than lack of tempo. I think Al-Hamadi should have been on earlier.
A points a point and all that on 21:46 - Apr 10 with 2610 viewsGlasgowBlue

We look tired mate. If Brandon Williams didn't have those issues then Davis would get a rest. He's looked dead on his feet for the last two games.

Hutchinson is playing twice as many minutes as McKenna would have liked.

We have done so well this season but it's catching up with us. Need three points on Saturday then enjoy a two week break.
[Post edited 10 Apr 21:47]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

A points a point and all that on 21:47 - Apr 10 with 2586 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

We need to give Ali a start.

Teams have us sussed now with Moore up front.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

A points a point and all that on 21:47 - Apr 10 with 2574 viewsPlums

A points a point and all that on 21:45 - Apr 10 by Swansea_Blue

It’s been a sh*t few days. Hell of a time to start running out of steam.

I think that's exactly it. We look leggy and have done for three games. Let's hope the disgruntlement in the camp and the trips to Millwall and Plymouth make Leicester more knackered than we are.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

A points a point and all that on 21:48 - Apr 10 with 2494 viewsNeedhamChris

The entitlement is real. Pathetic is a bit of a ridiculous statement, just didn't have enough energy or ideas at the end.

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

A points a point and all that on 21:49 - Apr 10 with 2413 viewsGlasgowBlue

A points a point and all that on 21:47 - Apr 10 by Marshalls_Mullet

Yeah. Moore Is another who has played a lot of football after being a squad player at Bournemouth. Ali could give us something a bit different ion Saturday.

Iron Lion Zion

Login to get fewer ads

A points a point and all that on 21:49 - Apr 10 with 2377 viewsFrimleyBlue

A points a point and all that on 21:48 - Apr 10 by NeedhamChris

The entitlement is real. Pathetic is a bit of a ridiculous statement, just didn't have enough energy or ideas at the end.

I'll get over it tomorrow. Just right now felt they absolutely blew the chance giving to them. Probably feel no different to leeds and Leicester fans tbh. That's what this end of the season does.

Waka waka eh eh

A points a point and all that on 21:50 - Apr 10 with 2325 viewsVaughan8

Watford just gave us that 10-15 mins in the first half where quite frankly we should have scored.

We can't keep relying on late goals....!

However we just have to move on to the next. Definitely need to win Saturday!
A points a point and all that on 21:50 - Apr 10 with 2316 viewsNeedhamChris

A points a point and all that on 21:46 - Apr 10 by GlasgowBlue

We look tired mate. If Brandon Williams didn't have those issues then Davis would get a rest. He's looked dead on his feet for the last two games.

We have done so well this season but it's catching up with us. Need three points on Saturday then enjoy a two week break.

Or if we'd replaced Brandon in the squad given his issues date back to November. I don't blame Brandon for that.

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

A points a point and all that on 21:50 - Apr 10 with 2312 viewsITFCSG

2 points thrown away and the chance to go top. Moore upfront totally ineffective when teams park the bus. Chaplin invisible AGAIN. Very poor performance in the 2nd half, now it is a case of who blinks first. Us, Leicester or Leeds?
A points a point and all that on 21:50 - Apr 10 with 2309 viewsWicklowBlue

A points a point and all that on 21:47 - Apr 10 by Plums

I think that's exactly it. We look leggy and have done for three games. Let's hope the disgruntlement in the camp and the trips to Millwall and Plymouth make Leicester more knackered than we are.

Everyone is knackered at this point of the season. Watford players were wrecked too but it's hard to break down a team camped in and around the box. We love space but struggle against a low block. With Moore going off we don't have an aerial threat.

Anyway take the point and move on. Just need to match or better Leeds results and games are running out.
A points a point and all that on 21:50 - Apr 10 with 2298 viewsgainsboroughblue

Noticeable tonight how many players are catching a breath, hands on knees etc during breaks in play. This season is catching up with us and it's no wonder really. We seem to have hit a bit of a wall and Watford were a wall in themselves trying to break them down.

Three points a must really Saturday. I would've accepted a draw from one of these two home matches given recent results from the other two.

Then one last huge effort with hopefully returning key men, who we miss badly imo.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

A points a point and all that on 21:50 - Apr 10 with 2293 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

A points a point and all that on 21:49 - Apr 10 by GlasgowBlue

Yeah. Moore Is another who has played a lot of football after being a squad player at Bournemouth. Ali could give us something a bit different ion Saturday.

100% need to be brave and roll the dice!!

Moore is tired and injured.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

A points a point and all that on 21:51 - Apr 10 with 2246 viewsOsmansCleanSheet

A points a point and all that on 21:47 - Apr 10 by Marshalls_Mullet

Yeah, the more Kieffer plays for us the less suited he seems to our style of play. Can’t get Hirst back quick enough.
A points a point and all that on 21:53 - Apr 10 with 2115 viewsWicklowBlue

A points a point and all that on 21:51 - Apr 10 by OsmansCleanSheet

Yeah, the more Kieffer plays for us the less suited he seems to our style of play. Can’t get Hirst back quick enough.

Just switch the tactics, start Al and run the defence around and bring Moore on for an aerial bombardment for the final 25. When defences sit back and helps as a target for corners, long throw. Plus Moore needs a rest.
A points a point and all that on 21:54 - Apr 10 with 2087 viewsFrimleyBlue

A points a point and all that on 21:50 - Apr 10 by Marshalls_Mullet

100% need to be brave and roll the dice!!

Moore is tired and injured.

Or just stick the two together when we're facing a low block. Give them a runner to chase whilst the other comes deep.

I know you don't change things that have worked so well before.. but it's the end of season where points mean prizes.

Waka waka eh eh

A points a point and all that on 21:54 - Apr 10 with 2085 viewsRozeeboy74

We badly missed Burns and Hirst in that game. We have some great skillful players, but against a back line of 8 cloggers that are winning every header, we needed someone in there to eff them up.

I love McKenna and the way he gets us playing, but in a game like that, and Rotherham (we got lucky), I don't see any plan B, just fresh legs and tonight that was ineffective.
A points a point and all that on 21:55 - Apr 10 with 2052 viewsRadlett_blue

No reason for Town to be more tired than any other team as everyone plays the same amount of games.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

A points a point and all that on 21:56 - Apr 10 with 2017 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

We're tired.

Davis has lost half a yard, Hutchinson shouldn't have the expectation on his shoulders that he has got and we're desperately missing the Burns and Chaplin dynamic... Hirst too. Broadhead was better tonight but still goes missing. Not sure Chaplin has much involvement at all as an 'impact sub'.

Watford are much improved; we have to hope a long trip to Suffolk after a tough game at Hull is too much for the 'Boro players.

As you were.
A points a point and all that on 21:56 - Apr 10 with 1992 viewsblueislander

“Pathetic” Frimmers; Why don’t you just think before you post?
A points a point and all that on 21:56 - Apr 10 with 1975 viewscbower

A points a point and all that on 21:46 - Apr 10 by GlasgowBlue

Hutchinson is being asked to do way too much. Disappointed in Taylor tonight. Just didn’t grasp the chance. Wanted him to be driving us forward but it never happened. Since the Wales International, Moore has looked miles off it. His contribution has been very limited.

bluescouser

A points a point and all that on 21:57 - Apr 10 with 1918 viewsFrimleyBlue

A points a point and all that on 21:56 - Apr 10 by blueislander

“Pathetic” Frimmers; Why don’t you just think before you post?

Yes I know. I've apologies for that. Rant txt mode

Waka waka eh eh

A points a point and all that on 21:59 - Apr 10 with 1827 viewsGlasgowBlue

A points a point and all that on 21:50 - Apr 10 by NeedhamChris

Or if we'd replaced Brandon in the squad given his issues date back to November. I don't blame Brandon for that.

We tried to get Johnson in from Sheffield Wednesday. Poor old Leif looks knackered. But he's irreplaceable.

Iron Lion Zion

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024