Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
First time I have seen Sarjent play 19:30 - Apr 6 with 2266 viewsGeoffSentence

Id say he's their new Grant Holt

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

First time I have seen Sarjent play on 19:32 - Apr 6 with 2239 viewsbadadski

Id be happy with some one like him - caused us issues all game - hopefully that’s what hirst will end up like - or Al hamadi
First time I have seen Sarjent play on 19:32 - Apr 6 with 2236 viewsSwansea_Blue

100%. Looking for fouls rather than taking obvious opportunities tells you all you need to know about him.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

First time I have seen Sarjent play on 19:39 - Apr 6 with 2165 viewsRadlett_blue

He's a lot less loathsome than Ashley Barnes.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

First time I have seen Sarjent play on 19:58 - Apr 6 with 2053 viewsWD19

First time I have seen Sarjent play on 19:39 - Apr 6 by Radlett_blue

Salmonella is preferable to Typhoid too.
First time I have seen Sarjent play on 19:59 - Apr 6 with 2038 viewsford6600

If we go up we could take two or three of the best Canaries ie Sargent, and ? and ? On second thoughts just Sargent...curly and ginger he winds up the oppo before he even does anything!!
First time I have seen Sarjent play on 20:00 - Apr 6 with 2013 viewsGlasgowBlue

Far better than Holt. He'll join a premier League team next season.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

First time I have seen Sarjent play on 20:03 - Apr 6 with 1977 viewsFrimleyBlue

Prime reason for norwich season turning around.
Important horrible player.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

First time I have seen Sarjent play on 20:05 - Apr 6 with 1966 viewsblueislander

First time I have seen Sarjent play on 20:00 - Apr 6 by GlasgowBlue

Far better than Holt. He'll join a premier League team next season.

Indeed. Holt was very limited. Sargent seems to have more about him, above all pace which Holt certainly didn’t have.
Login to get fewer ads

First time I have seen Sarjent play on 20:16 - Apr 6 with 1887 viewsFtnfwest

£9.5m reasons why as well
First time I have seen Sarjent play on 20:19 - Apr 6 with 1849 viewsbackwaywhen

First time I have seen Sarjent play on 19:32 - Apr 6 by badadski

Id be happy with some one like him - caused us issues all game - hopefully that’s what hirst will end up like - or Al hamadi

We should have made a cheeky bid for him in Jan , ideal to replace Hurst , still not convinced by Moore …….unfortunately.
First time I have seen Sarjent play on 20:22 - Apr 6 with 1820 viewsSwansea_Blue

Yep. Chalk and Cheese between him and Moore. He’d be a half decent player if he dropped the theatrics.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

First time I have seen Sarjent play on 20:23 - Apr 6 with 1816 viewsreusersfreekicks

First time I have seen Sarjent play on 19:39 - Apr 6 by Radlett_blue

Who isn't?
Seems adept at cheating though
First time I have seen Sarjent play on 20:30 - Apr 6 with 1757 viewsITFCSG

First time I have seen Sarjent play on 20:23 - Apr 6 by reusersfreekicks

Who isn't?
Seems adept at cheating though

Agree. Ditto Borja Sainz. I wonder where the sc*m finds all these players of the same mould.

A side note - almost a decade before joining the sc*m I watched Holt play for Sengkang in Singapore. Was pretty good for the S-League but you could see he was already a cheat and a tw@t. Some things never change.
First time I have seen Sarjent play on 20:32 - Apr 6 with 1741 viewsRyorry

Must have 14 Oscar nominations by now.

I want players in our squad who are footballers first and actors second - not t'other way round.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

First time I have seen Sarjent play on 20:44 - Apr 6 with 1649 viewsGeoffSentence

First time I have seen Sarjent play on 20:19 - Apr 6 by backwaywhen

We should have made a cheeky bid for him in Jan , ideal to replace Hurst , still not convinced by Moore …….unfortunately.

Imagine if we did buy him, he'd have the falling over coached out of him right away. Our players would rather ride a challenge and take the resulting opportunity.

He'd have been better off doing that today rather than trying to buy a penalty and get Morsy sent off. Given the ref wasn't fooled, I am surprised he wasn't booked for simulation.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

First time I have seen Sarjent play on 21:00 - Apr 6 with 1558 viewsEdmundo

First time I have seen Sarjent play on 20:30 - Apr 6 by ITFCSG

Agree. Ditto Borja Sainz. I wonder where the sc*m finds all these players of the same mould.

A side note - almost a decade before joining the sc*m I watched Holt play for Sengkang in Singapore. Was pretty good for the S-League but you could see he was already a cheat and a tw@t. Some things never change.

The irksome Stuart Webber is the reason they got these guys. He's gone. But we now have an emerging talent scouting network. Another reason why today will be their highlight of the 20s, and our stock is rising away from them.

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

First time I have seen SarGent play on 22:08 - Apr 6 with 1376 viewsBLUEBEAT

He looks like a 1980s lady.

Poll: W or W

First time I have seen Sarjent play on 00:03 - Apr 7 with 1110 viewsbournemouthblue

They'll sell him if they aren't promoted this season so we can seek some solace in that

He did waste several good breaks for them though, it's just a shame we didn't make them pay for it

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

First time I have seen Sarjent play on 08:12 - Apr 7 with 847 viewsRadlett_blue

First time I have seen Sarjent play on 20:16 - Apr 6 by Ftnfwest

£9.5m reasons why as well

Wow - I had no idea they'd paid that for him or that he was a Yank. Still a decent player though.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

First time I have seen Sarjent play on 08:44 - Apr 7 with 781 viewsjonnysuave

Our defence made him look better than he is. A decent ref would have worked him out easily.

Their front line was odious
First time I have seen Sarjent play on 08:50 - Apr 7 with 735 viewspennblue

Thats what £9.5m gets you, we are punching above our weight when you are talking squad values.

That's why we need to get into the situation where as quickly as possible, we can start to be more competitive in the transfer market.

It is frustrating that we missed out on Jay Stansfield and Ellis Simms. But somehow Ashton needs to get us into the situation where these players are choosing to sign for us. Up or down, I suspect it will be a lot easier to attract this type of player next season.

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

First time I have seen Sarjent play on 11:06 - Apr 7 with 566 viewsbournemouthblue

First time I have seen Sarjent play on 08:50 - Apr 7 by pennblue

Thats what £9.5m gets you, we are punching above our weight when you are talking squad values.

That's why we need to get into the situation where as quickly as possible, we can start to be more competitive in the transfer market.

It is frustrating that we missed out on Jay Stansfield and Ellis Simms. But somehow Ashton needs to get us into the situation where these players are choosing to sign for us. Up or down, I suspect it will be a lot easier to attract this type of player next season.

If and I appreciate it's a big if currently we are promoted to the Premier League, you suddenly have that money to sign a Whittaker, a Stansfield, maybe show interest in Simms again (depending on where Coventry are) and even pick up a project like that lively young striker from QPR etc

The main thing we would have to do in is trade up and even if we do come down, we will be in a stronger position for it and enjoying the parachute payments gravy train for a few seasons

The club is moving forward, it's been an amazing season and I don't think we are going to go away with these new investors

However I do feel the league could be tougher next season with several of the underperformer this season, starting to sort themselves out

Hull, Coventry, Watford and Middlesbrough are surely going to be stronger

I suspect Burnley, Sheffield United and one other will be competitive, not that they are likely to be as good as Leeds, Leicester or Southampton

I think the perfect scenario is we go up automatically, Everton or Forest come down and one of the playoff pack not in the top four go up

That's probably our best chance of staying up in the Prem next season

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024