Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Todays ticketing 15:44 - Apr 6 with 30964 viewslunatic1988

Poor from the club with ticketing today. Saw a number of staff from the club that dont attend away games, dyer and his mates who don’t attended away games, wardley and his friends who don’t attend away games. Whats the point of having a points system, if genuine fans are going to miss out??
Todays ticketing on 11:27 - Apr 9 with 992 viewstivo

Todays ticketing on 14:35 - Apr 7 by Mullet

I found out it was 200 about a fortnight ago maybe. Assumed that meant 100 comps with a plus 1.

A few days ago I was shown it was actually 200 staff plus 1. I couldn't believe it. Had I not seen who was involved I'd have dismissed it. Was asked not to make it public and left it at that.

When mates started telling me what was there, how the women's team, ex players (anyone who still associates with Paul Cook should be banned not given a ticket!) and the rumour that Wardley had 8 tickets I couldn't understand what the club were thinking.

It's a massive slap in the face and puts them in a really unenviable position or their own doing.

You found out F-all.
Todays ticketing on 11:34 - Apr 9 with 934 viewsNeedhamChris

Todays ticketing on 11:27 - Apr 9 by tivo

You found out F-all.

Little aggressive Mark.

Poll: Who will Kieran McKenna be managing on 1st August 2024

Todays ticketing on 11:49 - Apr 9 with 894 viewstivo

Todays ticketing on 11:34 - Apr 9 by NeedhamChris

Little aggressive Mark.

People like Mullet are just making stuff up to cause trouble. They need to be called out ffs.
Todays ticketing on 11:54 - Apr 9 with 870 viewspointofblue

Todays ticketing on 11:49 - Apr 9 by tivo

People like Mullet are just making stuff up to cause trouble. They need to be called out ffs.

It’d help if the club were a little bit more open. If the figure was 168, say it was 168. It’d rebuff the circulating rumours straight away and people would be happier with the transparency. They haven’t helped themselves being such a closed book and tetchy about the whole situation.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Todays ticketing on 12:13 - Apr 9 with 797 viewstivo

Todays ticketing on 11:54 - Apr 9 by pointofblue

It’d help if the club were a little bit more open. If the figure was 168, say it was 168. It’d rebuff the circulating rumours straight away and people would be happier with the transparency. They haven’t helped themselves being such a closed book and tetchy about the whole situation.

Honestly I think because whatever they write; there will still be a load of people who just dont believe it and/or still kick-off and releasing exact information will set a precedent that no club/company follows.

For example now there is someone tweeting that NCFC were giving away tickets on our behalf before they went on sale too...
Todays ticketing on 15:40 - Apr 9 with 653 viewsGreenEye

Todays ticketing on 20:47 - Apr 6 by pennblue

Makes sense now why our singing was lame. We could hardly get much going at the back, not enough people joining in.

Well that could turn out to be an expensive mistake because the boys needed us today non stop in that second half and it didn't happen

Massive own goal from the club. They needed noisy support.
Todays ticketing on 16:08 - Apr 9 with 599 viewswitchdoctor

Little aggressive Mark.

isn’t he just?…proper rattled…
Todays ticketing on 18:11 - Apr 9 with 487 viewsbazza

Little aggressive Mark.

Just a question, as I may have missed something, why are you calling him mark?
Login to get fewer ads

Todays ticketing on 18:43 - Apr 9 with 417 viewstivo

Todays ticketing on 18:11 - Apr 9 by bazza

Just a question, as I may have missed something, why are you calling him mark?

Apparently; because I am not freaking out about the club following normal procedures and meeting contractual obligations whilst at the same time highlighting the numbers being thrown around are way, way off, I'm Mark Ashton.
Todays ticketing on 18:51 - Apr 9 with 395 viewsbazza

Todays ticketing on 18:43 - Apr 9 by tivo

Apparently; because I am not freaking out about the club following normal procedures and meeting contractual obligations whilst at the same time highlighting the numbers being thrown around are way, way off, I'm Mark Ashton.

Tragic!! , .. but if it is you. I love what you and GC have done with the club !! And Thanks for clearing up the ticket numbers !! 😂
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024