Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is just fecking terrible isn't it. 10:53 - Apr 6 with 1582 viewsLord_Lucan

Never felt as bad.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

This is just fecking terrible isn't it. on 10:54 - Apr 6 with 1552 viewsgtsb1966

Same here.
This is just fecking terrible isn't it. on 10:55 - Apr 6 with 1551 viewsZx1988

I'd honestly take a draw and skip straight to 3pm if offered it now. More nervous than a very small nun at a penguin shoot.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

This is just fecking terrible isn't it. on 10:57 - Apr 6 with 1500 viewsnodge_blue

Time to drag out my bit of shakespeare again

Come what come may, time and the hour runs through the roughest day.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

This is just fecking terrible isn't it. on 10:59 - Apr 6 with 1458 viewsZx1988

I don't know if it's me preparing myself for a potential defeat, or it has an element of truth to it, but I can't shake the feeling that they're in a bit of a false position.

They really struggled without Sargent (and a few others?) and had a spell of relegation form for a bit, but either side of that they've been very hard to beat. It feels very similar to if we'd lost Hirst back in September rather than so close to a transfer window.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

This is just fecking terrible isn't it. on 11:01 - Apr 6 with 1428 viewsGlasgowBlue

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

This is just fecking terrible isn't it. on 11:05 - Apr 6 with 1372 viewsE_I_E_I_E_I_O

Majority of fans seem to be dreading this which cannot be good for the players if that somehow transmits to them. The facts and figures and points tally say we have a better chance of winning than losing. Let's be confident.
This is just fecking terrible isn't it. on 11:27 - Apr 6 with 1189 viewsnoggin

Is 92 Laces DaveU in disguise?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

This is just fecking terrible isn't it. on 11:29 - Apr 6 with 1144 viewspennblue

This is just fecking terrible isn't it. on 11:05 - Apr 6 by E_I_E_I_E_I_O

Majority of fans seem to be dreading this which cannot be good for the players if that somehow transmits to them. The facts and figures and points tally say we have a better chance of winning than losing. Let's be confident.

I am relaxed, confident. Fabio here and chambo

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

Login to get fewer ads

This is just fecking terrible isn't it. on 11:29 - Apr 6 with 1143 viewsSwansea_Blue

Trapped wind can be like that

It’s not good. As long as we’re in with a shout of the autos, I think every game is going to get worse as well. I know this match has some extra spice, but I was a wreck for the S’ton game too. Fk knows how the players cope.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

This is just fecking terrible isn't it. on 11:29 - Apr 6 with 1129 viewsGeoffSentence

I can hardly bring myself to watch it.

I'm going to, mind you, but only because I will have the company of like minded loons to share whatever emotions it brings.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

This is just fecking terrible isn't it. on 11:30 - Apr 6 with 1120 viewsMetal_Hacker

I keep questioning myself whether this feeling is right or not ffs

It’s because we care isn’t it ? Not because we’re scared right ?

Today please , just let it be today.

I’ll go to church until the end of the season every Sunday morning between now and the end of the season if him upstairs helps us out today 🙏🏻

Poll: If it were one or the other

This is just fecking terrible isn't it. on 11:35 - Apr 6 with 1044 viewsStu_boy

I really dont think id feel this bad if the game was jan or feb, it's cos if it doesn't go well we could easily slip to 3rd with only a handful of games left to try and reclaim a top 2. If we finish 3rd we know how the story goes...
This is just fecking terrible isn't it. on 11:35 - Apr 6 with 1043 viewsLord_Lucan

This is just fecking terrible isn't it. on 11:29 - Apr 6 by pennblue

I am relaxed, confident. Fabio here and chambo

Fabio was on my mates train.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

This is just fecking terrible isn't it. on 11:39 - Apr 6 with 943 viewsSwansea_Blue

This is just fecking terrible isn't it. on 11:35 - Apr 6 by Stu_boy

I really dont think id feel this bad if the game was jan or feb, it's cos if it doesn't go well we could easily slip to 3rd with only a handful of games left to try and reclaim a top 2. If we finish 3rd we know how the story goes...

Yep, the draw at home was bloody annoying. But dropping points compared to Leeds/Leicester at this stage of the season against this bloody lot would be almost catastrophic.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

This is just fecking terrible isn't it. on 11:44 - Apr 6 with 873 viewsmylittletown

This is just fecking terrible isn't it. on 11:29 - Apr 6 by Swansea_Blue

Trapped wind can be like that

It’s not good. As long as we’re in with a shout of the autos, I think every game is going to get worse as well. I know this match has some extra spice, but I was a wreck for the S’ton game too. Fk knows how the players cope.

They have playing the game to keep them occupied. We are just terrified onlookers.
This is just fecking terrible isn't it. on 11:45 - Apr 6 with 837 viewsDanTheMan

This is just fecking terrible isn't it. on 11:39 - Apr 6 by Swansea_Blue

Yep, the draw at home was bloody annoying. But dropping points compared to Leeds/Leicester at this stage of the season against this bloody lot would be almost catastrophic.

My heart says win, head is saying draw.

I hate this build up. Wish we'd gotten this game out of the way sooner.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

This is just fecking terrible isn't it. on 11:46 - Apr 6 with 824 viewsBuhrer

Yes, i feel sick. Also I'm f ucking loving it.
This is just fecking terrible isn't it. on 11:51 - Apr 6 with 734 viewsoldburian

I am 79 and I have been suffering from stress, so after Monday night my wife and I will decamp to our allotment. I will take the phone with me but it will be more relaxing talking to my beans and potatoes!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024