Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don Goodman, lol. You're all over the place man! (n/t) 17:57 - Apr 5 with 2129 viewsNthQldITFC

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Don Goodman, lol. You're all over the place man! (n/t) on 18:38 - Apr 5 with 1974 viewsJimmy86

What has he said now? Still dismissive of us, even though we're top of the league?
Don Goodman, lol. You're all over the place man! (n/t) on 19:12 - Apr 5 with 1855 viewsNthQldITFC

Don Goodman, lol. You're all over the place man! (n/t) on 18:38 - Apr 5 by Jimmy86

What has he said now? Still dismissive of us, even though we're top of the league?

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/24235256.norwich-city-v-ipswich-town-don-goodmans-p

Don Goodman, lol. You're all over the place man! (n/t) on 19:14 - Apr 5 with 1833 viewsCaptainAhab

Don Goodman, lol. You're all over the place man! (n/t) on 19:12 - Apr 5 by NthQldITFC

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/24235256.norwich-city-v-ipswich-town-don-goodmans-p

That makes absolutely zero sense. Is he really saying we're not consistent?? And Southampton are?? Loony
Don Goodman, lol. You're all over the place man! (n/t) on 19:21 - Apr 5 with 1789 viewsDarkHorse

Absolute thundercnt.
[Post edited 5 Apr 19:21]
Don Goodman, lol. You're all over the place man! (n/t) on 19:44 - Apr 5 with 1690 viewsNthQldITFC

Don Goodman, lol. You're all over the place man! (n/t) on 19:14 - Apr 5 by CaptainAhab

That makes absolutely zero sense. Is he really saying we're not consistent?? And Southampton are?? Loony

Exactly. Barking. Used to like him at Baggies too.

Don Goodman, lol. You're all over the place man! (n/t) on 19:45 - Apr 5 with 1679 viewsitfcsuth

He’s a Leeds fan, I think there is some slight bias or possibly hope that Norwich beat us.
Don Goodman, lol. You're all over the place man! (n/t) on 19:48 - Apr 5 with 1661 viewsStewart27

How on earth does that cliche spouting moron still get a gig?
Don Goodman, lol. You're all over the place man! (n/t) on 19:51 - Apr 5 with 1625 viewsstickymockwell

We're going to be pretty darn good when we add more consistency to our game. 9 wins in 10 is a bit sh1t tbh.

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: How many times have you looked at the table since full time yesterday?

Login to get fewer ads

Don Goodman, lol. You're all over the place man! (n/t) on 19:52 - Apr 5 with 1617 viewsredrickstuhaart

Don Goodman, lol. You're all over the place man! (n/t) on 19:14 - Apr 5 by CaptainAhab

In fairness, he is saying the top 4 are consistent, and that the likes of Norwich are up and down but capable of really good days, and therefore able to beat anyone.
Don Goodman, lol. You're all over the place man! (n/t) on 19:54 - Apr 5 with 1592 viewsDubtractor

Slightly irritated to see we've got him summarising tomorrow, really winds me up!

I'd rather have Hinchcliffe than him FFS.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Don Goodman, lol. You're all over the place man! (n/t) on 19:55 - Apr 5 with 1582 viewsSwansea_Blue

Ah, but the consistent teams are in the top four, so not us. Or something.

He makes no sense whatsoever does he? I wouldn’t dismiss his claims that this could be a banana skin though. Of course it could. Every match potentially is (so no insight from him there!) and even more the derby game. Look how we huffed and puffed in the home fixture.

But, we’ve more often than not avoided those banana skins under KM (because we’re consistent Goodwin you massive bellend).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Don Goodman, lol. You're all over the place man! (n/t) on 19:57 - Apr 5 with 1549 viewsJimmy86

Unbelievable... I mean, yea... Norwich could very well beat us.. but we're currently sitting in 1st, top of the table, yet the clueless twonk still thinks we won't get promoted..

Someone at the ground tomorrow get a chant going about Goodman 😉
Don Goodman, lol. You're all over the place man! (n/t) on 20:01 - Apr 5 with 1515 viewsJimmy86

Don Goodman, lol. You're all over the place man! (n/t) on 19:54 - Apr 5 by Dubtractor

Slightly irritated to see we've got him summarising tomorrow, really winds me up!

Hinchcliffe is another complete arsehole... I dunno where Sky get off sometimes.. we're top of the league for a reason, but they continue to dismiss us.. goes against their narrative of the 3 relegated sides going back up again..
Don Goodman, lol. You're all over the place man! (n/t) on 20:20 - Apr 5 with 1365 viewsSwansea_Blue

Don Goodman, lol. You're all over the place man! (n/t) on 20:01 - Apr 5 by Jimmy86

Hinchcliffe is another complete arsehole... I dunno where Sky get off sometimes.. we're top of the league for a reason, but they continue to dismiss us.. goes against their narrative of the 3 relegated sides going back up again..

Who’s the weapon known for doing really crap player interviews (he was a crap commentator too)? He caused a big stir once for being especially insensitive after a major game. Maybe a Champions League final/semi, but I can’t remember. I want to say it involved Chelsea, but could be wrong on that too lol. ITV or Sky I think.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Don Goodman, lol. You're all over the place man! (n/t) on 20:29 - Apr 5 with 1303 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Don Goodman, lol. You're all over the place man! (n/t) on 19:55 - Apr 5 by Swansea_Blue

Ah, but the consistent teams are in the top four, so not us. Or something.

He makes no sense whatsoever does he? I wouldn’t dismiss his claims that this could be a banana skin though. Of course it could. Every match potentially is (so no insight from him there!) and even more the derby game. Look how we huffed and puffed in the home fixture.

But, we’ve more often than not avoided those banana skins under KM (because we’re consistent Goodwin you massive bellend).

It initially reads like that but I think it is being a little unfair in the way it is presented. I think he is saying there is nothing to choose between the top 4 and the difference will be whether they slip up more than any other team. He then suggests the most likely team to cause that upset is nodge because they are the most inconsistent and have been on good form at home recently. I get that point.

I agree it is all too close to call. Just like Monday, win and we are in a great position, fail to win and we need Leeds and/or Leicester to slip up too. I am sure one or both will at some stage. Overall we need to slip up less than Leicester or no more than Leeds.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Don Goodman, lol. You're all over the place man! (n/t) on 20:36 - Apr 5 with 1273 viewsJimmy86

Don Goodman, lol. You're all over the place man! (n/t) on 20:20 - Apr 5 by Swansea_Blue

Who’s the weapon known for doing really crap player interviews (he was a crap commentator too)? He caused a big stir once for being especially insensitive after a major game. Maybe a Champions League final/semi, but I can’t remember. I want to say it involved Chelsea, but could be wrong on that too lol. ITV or Sky I think.

Des Kelly from BT? he's a douche bag and wound up Klopp on more than one occasion and also Gerrard when he was Villa manager
Don Goodman, lol. You're all over the place man! (n/t) on 23:13 - Apr 5 with 941 viewscharlie1

Don Goodman, lol. You're all over the place man! (n/t) on 19:52 - Apr 5 by redrickstuhaart

In fairness, he is saying the top 4 are consistent, and that the likes of Norwich are up and down but capable of really good days, and therefore able to beat anyone.

I had to read it a couple of times to come to the same conclusion.

Think he’s basically saying the top teams are 8.5/10 every week, whereas Norwich are a 7 but capable of a 9 every now and then.

If the day has come when the ramblings of Don Goodman are making sense, then things are much worse than I thought. Nurse!
Don Goodman, lol. You're all over the place man! (n/t) on 00:10 - Apr 6 with 824 viewsBasingstokeBlue

Who?

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

Don Goodman, lol. You're all over the place man! (n/t) on 00:33 - Apr 6 with 783 viewsChurchman

Don Goodman, lol. You're all over the place man! (n/t) on 19:54 - Apr 5 by Dubtractor

They are both category A idiots that add absolutely nothing to the games. But those two numbskulls are not alone. Studios are full of them and the games would be far better if they weren’t there stealing a living. My two cats have more insight than these people and while they enjoy a bit of football, they’re not that interested, if truth be known.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024