Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I had a nightmare last night 19:21 - Apr 5 with 636 viewsVic

We were 2-1 up on 91st minute. Then they scored 2 before we equalised, only for them to get a winner in the 97min. I kept waking up but each time I dropped off again it came back. so glad when getting up time came and I could finally put it away as a really bad dream.
[Post edited 5 Apr 19:21]

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

I had a nightmare last night on 19:58 - Apr 5 with 531 viewsSwansea_Blue

I have a repeated nightmare that I’m hurtling towards the ground in a plane crash. It kind of puts you off flying. Nothing to do with the game of course, but you brought up nightmares!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I had a nightmare last night on 20:29 - Apr 5 with 491 viewsBigalhunter

I had a nightmare last night on 19:58 - Apr 5 by Swansea_Blue

I have a repeated nightmare that I’m hurtling towards the ground in a plane crash. It kind of puts you off flying. Nothing to do with the game of course, but you brought up nightmares!

I had a nightmare last night that someone was forcing me to eat a giant marshmallow.
Woke up this morning and my pillow was missing.
I had a nightmare last night on 20:32 - Apr 5 with 480 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I had a nightmare last night on 19:58 - Apr 5 by Swansea_Blue

I had a nightmare once that we finally put the hoodoo against them to bed. Our manager mouthed "f off" at our own fans and then they went and equalised in added time so we hadn't even beaten them after all.

If it's any consolation, nodge dreams are that they scrape an undeserved draw to extend their decade of dominance while we disappear into the distance!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

I had a nightmare last night on 20:37 - Apr 5 with 456 viewsKeno

I had a nightmare last night on 20:32 - Apr 5 by Nthsuffolkblue

I had a nightmare once that we finally put the hoodoo against them to bed. Our manager mouthed "f off" at our own fans and then they went and equalised in added time so we hadn't even beaten them after all.

If it's any consolation, nodge dreams are that they scrape an undeserved draw to extend their decade of dominance while we disappear into the distance!

The recurring nightmare i participate in is the I support that play in clown colours and have never won anything

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I had a nightmare last night on 00:07 - Apr 6 with 320 viewsBasingstokeBlue

Were their goals

1) A clear foul on Morsy before the ball went in the net;
2) Two men clearly offside when the second "goal" was scored.

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024