Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I wonder what snake-like activity Delia has planned for Saturday 🤔 22:20 - Apr 3 with 3847 viewsBLUEBEAT

Always one for wanting the limelight and noticeably annoyed by the lack of an official ITFC apology for a tin can rolling on the bonnet of her car, she is bound to have something snide lined up.

Let’s see your expectations/preposterous suggestions…

As a slightly associated aside, do you remember that time when the NCFC scoreboard had us listed as SCUM when 1-0 down to Man Utd? 2001 I recall. Anyway, Budgies said they would conduct an investigation and take appropriate action. Of course, nothing else was heard. I can tell you that Delia herself concocted this and boasted about it at a dinner where my uncle, a director at the NU (now Aviva) was present. I swear down on this otherwise I wouldn’t have posted.

Poll: W or W

I wonder what snake-like activity Delia has planned for Saturday 🤔 on 22:27 - Apr 3 with 3247 views_clive_baker_

I doubt she's too surprised at our success. Like all cooks she'll be well aware that the cream tends to rise to the top.

I really hope we give them a right fooking hiding on Saturday.
I wonder what snake-like activity Delia has planned for Saturday 🤔 on 22:39 - Apr 3 with 3200 viewsbazza

I pray we wipe the smile off her face this weekend. !!
I wonder what snake-like activity Delia has planned for Saturday 🤔 on 22:51 - Apr 3 with 3142 viewslizzibee

I wonder what snake-like activity Delia has planned for Saturday 🤔 on 22:39 - Apr 3 by bazza

I pray we wipe the smile off her face this weekend. !!

She probably wont remember the next day - early kick off means she can start on the sherbs early
I wonder what snake-like activity Delia has planned for Saturday 🤔 on 23:48 - Apr 3 with 3028 viewsVanSaParody

For those who are going to carrot road for the first time & are unfamiliar with the route in, please don't follow a bus with any yellow & green about it
I wonder what snake-like activity Delia has planned for Saturday 🤔 on 00:18 - Apr 4 with 2961 viewsIllinoisblue

Wonder if the “snakepit” boys and other yellow bedwetters will be greeting their coach with pyro and other nonsense.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I wonder what snake-like activity Delia has planned for Saturday 🤔 on 00:34 - Apr 4 with 2925 viewsMJallday

I wonder what snake-like activity Delia has planned for Saturday 🤔 on 23:48 - Apr 3 by VanSaParody

For those who are going to carrot road for the first time & are unfamiliar with the route in, please don't follow a bus with any yellow & green about it

I wonder if I can hit her from Cornwall with a beer can

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

I wonder what snake-like activity Delia has planned for Saturday 🤔 on 07:44 - Apr 4 with 2587 viewsChurchman

After the near fatal assault on her and the happy husband with that vicious, empty beer can, any of the ITFC great and good invited into the boardroom in their hovel would be well advised to bring their own beer (canned) and avoid Delia’s donuts. They really don’t want to be chewing their way through her dna.

I wonder if the old soak will shriek at Ashton and the gang for an apology? Depends on the early morning Sherry intake, I suppose.
I wonder what snake-like activity Delia has planned for Saturday 🤔 on 09:18 - Apr 4 with 2370 viewsPinewoodblue

I wonder what snake-like activity Delia has planned for Saturday 🤔 on 07:44 - Apr 4 by Churchman

After the near fatal assault on her and the happy husband with that vicious, empty beer can, any of the ITFC great and good invited into the boardroom in their hovel would be well advised to bring their own beer (canned) and avoid Delia’s donuts. They really don’t want to be chewing their way through her dna.

I wonder if the old soak will shriek at Ashton and the gang for an apology? Depends on the early morning Sherry intake, I suppose.

I’m sure Delia makes delicious doughnuts, I understand they are just like Fanny’s.*

* younger fans won’t remember Fanny Craddock

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Login to get fewer ads

I wonder what snake-like activity Delia has planned for Saturday 🤔 on 09:31 - Apr 4 with 2309 viewsChurchman

I wonder what snake-like activity Delia has planned for Saturday 🤔 on 09:18 - Apr 4 by Pinewoodblue

I’m sure Delia makes delicious doughnuts, I understand they are just like Fanny’s.*

You don’t want to remember FC. Nasty old bat that used to bully her husband, if I remember rightly
I wonder what snake-like activity Delia has planned for Saturday 🤔 on 09:33 - Apr 4 with 2295 viewsNthQldITFC

I wonder what snake-like activity Delia has planned for Saturday 🤔 on 07:44 - Apr 4 by Churchman

Delia's doughnuts are OK, but I prefer Fanny's.

Edit: Oops , sorry hadn't read full thread - Pinewood already had Fanny's in hand.
[Post edited 4 Apr 9:36]

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

I wonder what snake-like activity Delia has planned for Saturday 🤔 on 09:34 - Apr 4 with 2295 viewsEdwardStone

I wonder what snake-like activity Delia has planned for Saturday 🤔 on 09:31 - Apr 4 by Churchman

You don’t want to remember FC. Nasty old bat that used to bully her husband, if I remember rightly

She was married multiple times

Mostly consecutively

Sometimes concurrently

Allegedly
I wonder what snake-like activity Delia has planned for Saturday 🤔 on 09:36 - Apr 4 with 2279 viewsChurchman

I wonder what snake-like activity Delia has planned for Saturday 🤔 on 09:34 - Apr 4 by EdwardStone

She was married multiple times

Mostly consecutively

Sometimes concurrently

Allegedly

Jeez, she must have drugged the victims
I wonder what snake-like activity Delia has planned for Saturday 🤔 on 09:39 - Apr 4 with 2255 viewsblueislander

I wonder what snake-like activity Delia has planned for Saturday 🤔 on 09:18 - Apr 4 by Pinewoodblue

Fanny famously said”there’s nothing I like better than a hot roll in the kitchen with my Johnny”
I wonder what snake-like activity Delia has planned for Saturday 🤔 on 09:44 - Apr 4 with 2239 viewsWeWereZombies

If I remember correctly there was a legend on here that she had coated the goal posts at Portman Road with her 'special sauce' so that certain goals were repelled by her witchcraft. But what I cannot understand is how she knows which end of the ground's posts to coat before the 'toss'. There's a nice image for us all...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

I wonder what snake-like activity Delia has planned for Saturday 🤔 on 10:05 - Apr 4 with 2186 viewsOldFart71

Menu of the Day:- Starter= Carrot Soup, Main =Bernard Mathews Turkey (Thar Bootiful) Well stuffed (Hopefully) Dessert = Well soaked Old Tart, Cheese board with sour grapes.
I wonder what snake-like activity Delia has planned for Saturday 🤔 on 10:43 - Apr 4 with 2099 viewsGeoffSentence

I fear she may serve undercooked eggs to the Ipswich contingent in the directors box.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

I wonder what snake-like activity Delia has planned for Saturday 🤔 on 11:04 - Apr 4 with 2029 viewsKeno

glad you clarified that I thought you meant a German skier Fanny Chmelar

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I wonder what snake-like activity Delia has planned for Saturday 🤔 on 11:15 - Apr 4 with 1965 viewsWeWereZombies

I wonder what snake-like activity Delia has planned for Saturday 🤔 on 11:04 - Apr 4 by Keno

Not to be confused with the Macedonian 'Stephanie Gerrard' Fanny Ĺ chmellikerawtuna...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

I wonder what snake-like activity Delia has planned for Saturday 🤔 on 11:20 - Apr 4 with 1927 viewsPinewoodblue

I wonder what snake-like activity Delia has planned for Saturday 🤔 on 11:04 - Apr 4 by Keno

There was a newspaper cartoon character in 1920's, Flapper Fanny says .Think Flapper was a dress style

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

I wonder what snake-like activity Delia has planned for Saturday 🤔 on 11:23 - Apr 4 with 1899 viewsEdwardStone

I wonder what snake-like activity Delia has planned for Saturday 🤔 on 11:20 - Apr 4 by Pinewoodblue

There was a newspaper cartoon character in 1920's, Flapper Fanny says .Think Flapper was a dress style

Indeed.... my Grandma was a flapper, short brushed back hair, unflattering dresses and sensible shoes.

I won't try google images for Fanny Flapper..... just in case
I wonder what snake-like activity Delia has planned for Saturday 🤔 on 11:25 - Apr 4 with 1878 viewsKeno

I wonder what snake-like activity Delia has planned for Saturday 🤔 on 11:23 - Apr 4 by EdwardStone

Indeed.... my Grandma was a flapper, short brushed back hair, unflattering dresses and sensible shoes.

also be careful if you decide to research an old BBC series fanny by gaslight

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I wonder what snake-like activity Delia has planned for Saturday 🤔 on 11:31 - Apr 4 with 1848 viewsOldFart71

I wonder what snake-like activity Delia has planned for Saturday 🤔 on 11:20 - Apr 4 by Pinewoodblue

Flapper certainly was a dress style in the 1920's. let's hope the Budgies keeper is a bit of a flapper on Saturday and ends up on his fanny (American for backside) a number of times.
I wonder what snake-like activity Delia has planned for Saturday 🤔 on 12:00 - Apr 4 with 1791 viewsleitrimblue

Not sure on the planned activity but like to think it will begin with a couple of bottles of breakfast Buckfast.
I wonder what snake-like activity Delia has planned for Saturday 🤔 on 12:08 - Apr 4 with 1751 viewsVanSaParody

I wonder what snake-like activity Delia has planned for Saturday 🤔 on 00:34 - Apr 4 by MJallday

I wonder if I can hit her from Cornwall with a beer can

Throw it at Rick Stein & tell him it's for his friend
I wonder what snake-like activity Delia has planned for Saturday 🤔 on 13:50 - Apr 4 with 1554 viewsGuthrum

I wonder what snake-like activity Delia has planned for Saturday 🤔 on 11:23 - Apr 4 by EdwardStone

My great-grandmother was a Fanny. That was her first name.

Another great-grandmother was a Merkin.
[Post edited 4 Apr 13:51]

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024