Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I wonder what snake-like activity Delia has planned for Saturday 🤔 22:20 - Apr 3 with 4029 viewsBLUEBEAT

Always one for wanting the limelight and noticeably annoyed by the lack of an official ITFC apology for a tin can rolling on the bonnet of her car, she is bound to have something snide lined up.

Let’s see your expectations/preposterous suggestions…

As a slightly associated aside, do you remember that time when the NCFC scoreboard had us listed as SCUM when 1-0 down to Man Utd? 2001 I recall. Anyway, Budgies said they would conduct an investigation and take appropriate action. Of course, nothing else was heard. I can tell you that Delia herself concocted this and boasted about it at a dinner where my uncle, a director at the NU (now Aviva) was present. I swear down on this otherwise I wouldn’t have posted.

Poll: W or W

I wonder what snake-like activity Delia has planned for Saturday 🤔 on 14:17 - Apr 4 with 588 viewsBlueBoots

I wonder what snake-like activity Delia has planned for Saturday 🤔 on 11:23 - Apr 4 by EdwardStone

Indeed.... my Grandma was a flapper, short brushed back hair, unflattering dresses and sensible shoes.

I won't try google images for Fanny Flapper..... just in case

My grandad told me he used to go out with a thirties flapper; had trouble with his false teeth, so at least I think that's what he said.

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

I wonder what snake-like activity Delia has planned for Saturday 🤔 on 14:56 - Apr 4 with 524 viewsNthQldITFC

I wonder what snake-like activity Delia has planned for Saturday 🤔 on 14:17 - Apr 4 by BlueBoots

My grandad told me he used to go out with a thirties flapper; had trouble with his false teeth, so at least I think that's what he said.

I hope your grandma didn't hear him calling her a dirty slapper!

I was wondering whether she had punched his original teeth out, but then we're into a bit of a chicken and egg scenario, n'est-ce pas?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

I wonder what snake-like activity Delia has planned for Saturday 🤔 on 15:34 - Apr 4 with 485 viewsArnoldMoorhen

I wonder what snake-like activity Delia has planned for Saturday 🤔 on 13:50 - Apr 4 by Guthrum

My great-grandmother was a Fanny. That was her first name.

Another great-grandmother was a Merkin.
[Post edited 4 Apr 13:51]

You're getting confused. Merkin was your Great-Grmandmother Fanny's codename when she was an SOE agent during World War Two. I'm pretty sure undercover Fanny was known as Merkin.
I wonder what snake-like activity Delia has planned for Saturday 🤔 on 19:40 - Apr 4 with 411 viewsyellowrider120

I remember that. Fans were pretty stunned when it was displayed on the scoreboard. It was embarrassing and totally out of order. Would find it difficult to believe that The Cook was involved but as you have inside information then I take your word for it. For what it's worth I never use that word, I find it very offensive. I prefer something more civil like 'effing bar stewards'!!
I wonder what snake-like activity Delia has planned for Saturday 🤔 on 09:45 - Apr 6 with 271 viewsMJallday

I wonder what snake-like activity Delia has planned for Saturday 🤔 on 11:20 - Apr 4 by Pinewoodblue

There was a newspaper cartoon character in 1920's, Flapper Fanny says .Think Flapper was a dress style

I thought flapper was a dolphin

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

I wonder what snake-like activity Delia has planned for Saturday 🤔 on 10:01 - Apr 6 with 246 viewsRyorry

I wonder what snake-like activity Delia has planned for Saturday 🤔 on 10:05 - Apr 4 by OldFart71

Menu of the Day:- Starter= Carrot Soup, Main =Bernard Mathews Turkey (Thar Bootiful) Well stuffed (Hopefully) Dessert = Well soaked Old Tart, Cheese board with sour grapes.

... and on the stained tablecloth is a bunch of 16 wilting daffodils drooping over the edge of their vase in which the remaining dregs of water are slimy and stinking.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

I wonder what snake-like activity Delia has planned for Saturday 🤔 on 10:04 - Apr 6 with 240 viewsTokey

I had many years working in Norwich at Aviva and one of my colleagues, a lovely guy and an absolute gent (except he was a City fan) used to work the scoreboard at Carrow Road.
After the ‘scum’ episode I of course asked what had happened, it was certainly out of character for him to do it. He refused to tell me, said he wasn't allowed. BUT, it did later transpire that on that day his son was with him and he had allowed him to type in the updates. Not a huge imagination required to work out what happened!
I think it only showed for a second or two before my friend noticed and got rid of it.
I wonder what snake-like activity Delia has planned for Saturday 🤔 on 10:13 - Apr 6 with 216 viewsChurchman

I wonder what snake-like activity Delia has planned for Saturday 🤔 on 10:04 - Apr 6 by Tokey

I had many years working in Norwich at Aviva and one of my colleagues, a lovely guy and an absolute gent (except he was a City fan) used to work the scoreboard at Carrow Road.
After the ‘scum’ episode I of course asked what had happened, it was certainly out of character for him to do it. He refused to tell me, said he wasn't allowed. BUT, it did later transpire that on that day his son was with him and he had allowed him to type in the updates. Not a huge imagination required to work out what happened!
I think it only showed for a second or two before my friend noticed and got rid of it.

I have to say, if I’d have been in his son’s position, I’d have done it. An opportunity like that? Not to be missed! 😃

I’d love to have seen the look on your chum’s face when he first noticed it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024