Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nerves just kicked in for Sat 15:36 - Apr 3 with 4500 viewsjasondozzell

Horrible lurch in stomach and tightness in chest
[Post edited 3 Apr 15:37]
Sure it's not trapped wind? (n/t) on 15:41 - Apr 3 with 2866 viewsBloots

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Nerves just kicked in for Sat on 15:45 - Apr 3 with 2872 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

I might be in the minority, I'm not sure. But I absolutely hate the Derby. If you offered me the chance to never play the game again I would take it.

I feel like I know exactly how Saturday ends. And I am not looking forward to it.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Sure it's not trapped wind? (n/t) on 15:48 - Apr 3 with 2844 viewsjasondozzell

Sure it's not trapped wind? (n/t) on 15:41 - Apr 3 by Bloots

šŸ˜šŸ˜
Nerves just kicked in for Sat on 15:50 - Apr 3 with 2826 viewsjasondozzell

Nerves just kicked in for Sat on 15:45 - Apr 3 by TRUE_BLUE123

I might be in the minority, I'm not sure. But I absolutely hate the Derby. If you offered me the chance to never play the game again I would take it.

I feel like I know exactly how Saturday ends. And I am not looking forward to it.

I'm exactly the same. Dreading it.
I don't want to go.... on 15:58 - Apr 3 with 2772 viewsBloots

....but I will.

I hate everything about it.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Nerves just kicked in for Sat on 16:01 - Apr 3 with 2756 viewsIllinoisblue

Better to play them now because, if the worst does happen we still have time to turn things around. Thatā€™s my logic and Iā€™m sticking with it. So yes, also dreading it.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Nerves just kicked in for Sat on 16:05 - Apr 3 with 2718 viewsDubtractor

If we had nothing else to play for it would be a brilliant game to have, but as it is it feels like a huge distraction. It is ultimately just another league game, but there is too much noise around it.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Nerves just kicked in for Sat on 16:06 - Apr 3 with 2705 viewstextbackup

I would be if at home. But just arrived in the most yoga shagging place Iā€™ve ever been/seenā€¦ and Iā€™m basically vegan and milking plants until Sunday. So Iā€™m sending positive vibes for a calm Town win

Weā€™ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Login to get fewer ads

Nerves just kicked in for Sat on 16:07 - Apr 3 with 2701 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Nerves just kicked in for Sat on 16:05 - Apr 3 by Dubtractor

If we had nothing else to play for it would be a brilliant game to have, but as it is it feels like a huge distraction. It is ultimately just another league game, but there is too much noise around it.

Yep. Amongst all the superb chaos this season. And it has been an incredible incredible season.

Every now and then that first Norwich game slips in to my mind. We should've buried them by half time. Buried them.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

I don't want to go.... on 16:07 - Apr 3 with 2689 viewsjasondozzell

I don't want to go.... on 15:58 - Apr 3 by Bloots

....but I will.

Exactly the same here. Dreading all of it - the journey, police 'signposting'' to ground, yellow hordes down there, the game.
Nerves just kicked in for Sat on 16:09 - Apr 3 with 2675 viewsjasondozzell

Nerves just kicked in for Sat on 16:06 - Apr 3 by textbackup

I would be if at home. But just arrived in the most yoga shagging place Iā€™ve ever been/seenā€¦ and Iā€™m basically vegan and milking plants until Sunday. So Iā€™m sending positive vibes for a calm Town win

Positive chakras = another Sarmiento winner
Nerves just kicked in for Sat on 16:10 - Apr 3 with 2673 viewsjasondozzell

Nerves just kicked in for Sat on 16:07 - Apr 3 by TRUE_BLUE123

Yep. Amongst all the superb chaos this season. And it has been an incredible incredible season.

Every now and then that first Norwich game slips in to my mind. We should've buried them by half time. Buried them.

Broady should have scored. Twice. He's been brilliant. But we should have won that game as you say.
Nerves just kicked in for Sat on 16:16 - Apr 3 with 2609 viewsDanTheMan

The only reason I'm dreading it is because their home form is bloody good at the moment. I'll be happy if we come away with a point if I'm honest.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

I don't want to go.... on 16:19 - Apr 3 with 2581 viewsSitfcB

I don't want to go.... on 15:58 - Apr 3 by Bloots

....but I will.

Itā€™s always a disgusting day.

This time round itā€™s even more disgusting with so much riding on it.

I just hope for an early onslaught and us getting 3/4 in a short space of time just so Iā€™ll be able to breathe.
[Post edited 3 Apr 16:20]

COYB
Poll: What will todayā€™s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Nerves just kicked in for Sat on 16:21 - Apr 3 with 2543 viewsKeno

Nerves just kicked in for Sat on 16:06 - Apr 3 by textbackup

you have gone to Bungay?

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Nerves just kicked in for Sat on 16:22 - Apr 3 with 2543 viewsSitfcB

Itā€™s typical we are where we are and weā€™re playing them when we are. Why couldnā€™t it have been a few weeks ago when there were more games left.

All different scenarios are going through my head daily.

If we lose just got to think we could win the next 5 and that would do it.

COYB

Nerves just kicked in for Sat on 16:28 - Apr 3 with 2502 viewsVanSaParody

Perfectly normal, but channel your nerves positively, rather than negatively...
We're going to have exorcised a particular demon by 2.30pm Sat & prove their "period of dominance" is over - COYFB's!!
Nerves just kicked in for Sat on 16:31 - Apr 3 with 2471 viewsgainsboroughblue

Same. Its now spoiling my enjoyment of playing Sarmiento's winner for the 1,000th time which is bang out of order.
[Post edited 3 Apr 16:32]

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Nerves just kicked in for Sat on 16:32 - Apr 3 with 2461 viewscressi

Nerves just kicked in for Sat on 16:28 - Apr 3 by VanSaParody

We're going to have exorcised a particular demon by 2.30pm Sat & prove their "period of dominance" is over - COYFB's!!

A derby is always a difficult game but I'm fairly confident we will go there and win just believe.
I don't want to go.... on 16:32 - Apr 3 with 2463 viewsJakeITFC

I don't want to go.... on 16:19 - Apr 3 by SitfcB

Itā€™s always a disgusting day.

This time round itā€™s even more disgusting with so much riding on it.

I just hope for an early onslaught and us getting 3/4 in a short space of time just so Iā€™ll be able to breathe.
[Post edited 3 Apr 16:20]

Normally I'd say a nice early goal to settle our nerves, but I actually think with this team I'd prefer to be 1-0 down than 1-0 up in the 75th minute.
I don't want to go.... on 16:36 - Apr 3 with 2410 viewsSitfcB

I don't want to go.... on 16:32 - Apr 3 by JakeITFC

Normally I'd say a nice early goal to settle our nerves, but I actually think with this team I'd prefer to be 1-0 down than 1-0 up in the 75th minute.

If it has to be like that then thatā€™s true, cant begin to think the how the nerves would be if we were only 1-0 up going towards the end of the game.

COYB

I don't want to go.... on 16:40 - Apr 3 with 2370 viewsjasondozzell

I don't want to go.... on 16:36 - Apr 3 by SitfcB

If it has to be like that then thatā€™s true, cant begin to think the how the nerves would be if we were only 1-0 up going towards the end of the game.

Unbearable. I've still not got over the Klose header. Got into an argument with the bloke in the seat in front who started giving Bart dog's abuse after that.

Them celebrating like they'd won the world cup šŸ¤®
Nerves just kicked in for Sat on 16:45 - Apr 3 with 2329 viewsBluespeed225

Yup, after the sheer euphoria of the last 48 hours, this. I keep thinking itā€™s a free hit for them, Hull etc all stalling, they can dent our hopes and theyā€™re decent at home. BUT, this team, manager, staff will take the craziness and use it for us. Will the team bus get a ā€˜welcomeā€™ , well as much as they can, payback for Delias dented bonnet? Thereā€™s still twists to come for all the teams, but Iā€™d rather a dull, efficient Millwall type game than one like the other night! Iā€™d take a point right now!
Nerves just kicked in for Sat on 16:45 - Apr 3 with 2328 viewsyoda

Nerves just kicked in for Sat on 16:28 - Apr 3 by VanSaParody

I'm strangely chilled at the moment I'm telling myself you are the better side and a point would be a decent result,while at the same time knowing that if Norwich turn up we have enough to win the game.I absolutely hate the derby there's just nothing enjoyable unless your team comes out on top and even though it's been a long while I remember what it's like to lose and it stays with you for days and days.I wouldn't worry too much if I were you lot can't see beyond a 3-1 win unfortunately .
Nerves just kicked in for Sat on 16:48 - Apr 3 with 2291 viewsVegtablue

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024