Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Martin also saying the ref gave them nothing 21:13 - Apr 1 with 3318 viewsIllinoisblue

And it’s hard for the ref with our crowd and atmosphere. Inject it into my eyes.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p0hn6g7b

45 seconds in

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Martin also saying the ref gave them nothing on 21:14 - Apr 1 with 2843 viewsitfc_bucks

Fck off, bellend
Martin also saying the ref gave them nothing on 21:15 - Apr 1 with 2808 viewsGeoffSentence

What game was that bellend watching?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Martin also saying the ref gave them nothing on 21:15 - Apr 1 with 2770 viewsSwansea_Blue

Martin also saying the ref gave them nothing on 21:14 - Apr 1 by itfc_bucks

Fck off, bellend

A bit harsh. Illy's ok.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Martin also saying the ref gave them nothing on 21:15 - Apr 1 with 2749 viewsFrimleyBlue

Martin also saying the ref gave them nothing on 21:14 - Apr 1 by itfc_bucks

Fck off, bellend

Not very nice. He's just sharing with us.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Martin also saying the ref gave them nothing on 21:16 - Apr 1 with 2768 viewsTrumptonBlue

I’ll take that as a compliment.
Martin also saying the ref gave them nothing on 21:16 - Apr 1 with 2749 viewsElderGrizzly

The ref could have been wearing a Southampton kit that first half!
Martin also saying the ref gave them nothing on 21:16 - Apr 1 with 2729 viewsJ2BLUE

Ref [x]
Fans [x]
Bad luck [x]

Just need him to blame the weather and not wanting to take attention away from Jesus by resurrecting their automatic promotion hopes for the full house.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Martin also saying the ref gave them nothing on 21:17 - Apr 1 with 2714 viewsDanTheMan

Hahaha what game was he watching.

The one that made me laugh was when Downes dragged Morsy down then literally held him down to stop him getting up whilst they were on the break.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Login to get fewer ads

Martin also saying the ref gave them nothing on 21:17 - Apr 1 with 2688 viewsDaninthecampo

My Saints neighbour messaged me with 20 mins to go saying the ref is being very kind to them!
Martin also saying the ref gave them nothing on 21:19 - Apr 1 with 2639 viewsbournemouthblue

Martin also saying the ref gave them nothing on 21:17 - Apr 1 by DanTheMan

Hahaha what game was he watching.

The one that made me laugh was when Downes dragged Morsy down then literally held him down to stop him getting up whilst they were on the break.

was that the one where Downes got none of the ball, naturally Andy Hinchliffe thought that was fine

They then had a dangerous break up the other end?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Martin also saying the ref gave them nothing on 21:19 - Apr 1 with 2633 viewsNthsuffolkblue

The ref was poor but their players constantly going to ground and appealing makes his job that much harder. For 45 minutes he got sucked into giving them everything and only seemed to get wise to it in the second half where he decided not to give every time a player appealed for it. Seemed like the game was too big for him.

I am not sure there is any argument with either the penalty he didn't give on Jackson in the first half or the red card he did give. Certainly wouldn't say we got the rub of the decisions at all.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Martin also saying the ref gave them nothing on 21:20 - Apr 1 with 2589 viewsDanTheMan

Martin also saying the ref gave them nothing on 21:19 - Apr 1 by bournemouthblue

was that the one where Downes got none of the ball, naturally Andy Hinchliffe thought that was fine

They then had a dangerous break up the other end?

That's the one, was stunned it wasn't a foul on Morsy then Downes just sat there and kept pulling him back down when he tried to get up.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Martin also saying the ref gave them nothing on 21:21 - Apr 1 with 2559 viewsGeoffSentence

I've listened to it all the way through, he really is a graceless cock, possibly because his job will be under threat if they dont go up.

On the plus side, it was a bit of a backhanded compliment, and he didnt mean it in a good way, but great to hear an away manager acknowledging the impact of the FPR crowd.

Also brilliant to hear "he's magic you know, Jeremy Srmiento" in the background.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Martin also saying the ref gave them nothing on 21:22 - Apr 1 with 2520 viewsSwansea_Blue

Martin also saying the ref gave them nothing on 21:16 - Apr 1 by J2BLUE

Ref [x]
Fans [x]
Bad luck [x]

Just need him to blame the weather and not wanting to take attention away from Jesus by resurrecting their automatic promotion hopes for the full house.

Martin also saying the ref gave them nothing on 21:24 - Apr 1 with 2457 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Martin also saying the ref gave them nothing on 21:20 - Apr 1 by DanTheMan

That's the one, was stunned it wasn't a foul on Morsy then Downes just sat there and kept pulling him back down when he tried to get up.

I think overall Morsy gave as good as he got from Downes. That was one of many clear fouls the ref didn't give but I am sure Downes will be very sore after today.

Martin also saying the ref gave them nothing on 21:27 - Apr 1 with 2394 viewsSwansea_Blue

Martin also saying the ref gave them nothing on 21:20 - Apr 1 by DanTheMan

Not an obvious foul for me - it was an obvious three fouls all rolled into one! Beyond comprehension that the ref thought that was ok.

Martin also saying the ref gave them nothing on 21:36 - Apr 1 with 2235 viewsIllinoisblue

Martin also saying the ref gave them nothing on 21:21 - Apr 1 by GeoffSentence

I've listened to it all the way through, he really is a graceless cock, possibly because his job will be under threat if they dont go up.

On the plus side, it was a bit of a backhanded compliment, and he didnt mean it in a good way, but great to hear an away manager acknowledging the impact of the FPR crowd.

Also brilliant to hear "he's magic you know, Jeremy Srmiento" in the background.

He is a massive whopper who I would imagine is probably loathed even by his own family.

But yes, lovely to hear an opposing manager suggest the ref was influenced by the Portman Rd crowd.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Martin also saying the ref gave them nothing on 21:38 - Apr 1 with 2206 viewsSarge

The same referee that is clearly on Southampton’s payroll? Jog on tw4t, pass it round the back and cry a bit more.
Martin also saying the ref gave them nothing on 22:19 - Apr 1 with 1982 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Martin also saying the ref gave them nothing on 22:30 - Apr 1 with 1874 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

He gives his squad nothing. A proper manager would get them up.

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

Martin also saying the ref gave them nothing on 22:40 - Apr 1 with 1775 viewsSwansea_Blue

Martin also saying the ref gave them nothing on 22:19 - Apr 1 by Nthsuffolkblue

Quite right. What a bouncy fruit!

Martin also saying the ref gave them nothing on 23:02 - Apr 1 with 1619 viewsVaughan8

He must be being sarcastic. He cannot seriously believe that.

The ref was consistently inconsistent and sh!te. Gave them nearly everything when they fell over.
Martin also saying the ref gave them nothing on 23:14 - Apr 1 with 1559 viewsbazza

Speaking of refs, do We know who’s the ref for Norwich next Saturday??
Martin also saying the ref gave them nothing on 23:27 - Apr 1 with 1475 viewstractorshark

Doesn’t mention the fact they were play acting to try to get Morsy sent off.

Downes and Che Adams both tried to do it in the second half.

Russell Martin is an absolute tool of a man. Listening to the Saints fans in the car park, they aren’t that impressed with him either.
Martin also saying the ref gave them nothing on 23:33 - Apr 1 with 1429 viewsRyorry

That’s the bitterest, most graceless and sorest loser I’ve heard all season.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024