Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can't bear to think about tomorrow 17:24 - Mar 31 with 2047 viewsTommy_ITFC

More anxious for a game than I have been in a long while. They seen like a team relatively out of form (despite recent wins) that will turn up , play well and cause us problems
Can't bear to think about tomorrow on 17:26 - Mar 31 with 2013 viewsHerbivore

No point worrying about it, mate. What will be will be. We could lose our next 7 games and we'd still have exceeded expectations this season.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Can't bear to think about tomorrow on 17:27 - Mar 31 with 1988 viewsTommy_ITFC

Can't bear to think about tomorrow on 17:26 - Mar 31 by Herbivore

No point worrying about it, mate. What will be will be. We could lose our next 7 games and we'd still have exceeded expectations this season.

Feeling better , cheers :)
Can't bear to think about tomorrow on 17:31 - Mar 31 with 1954 viewsBramidan

I actually believe we will play a lot better against a footballing side rather than some of the lowere placed clubs who seem to rely more on physicality.
Well that’s my hope!
Can't bear to think about tomorrow on 17:31 - Mar 31 with 1953 viewsgainsboroughblue

Tomorrow is a bit sh1t or bust for them, which may play into our hands. We have the pace and press to hurt them. In saying that, it'll be a stern test and they are better than that first time we played them.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Can't bear to think about tomorrow on 17:32 - Mar 31 with 1936 viewsFrimleyBlue

What will be will be now. I can't see us winning 7 games in a row. That's not a slight on town but just more the actual probability of it at this time of season.. and by not doing so we could open the door to others which again is not a slight on town just the absolute craziness of this top 4 this season.

7 to go you'd be thinking usually 3 maybe 4 wins would be enough... but even that might not be.

So let's just enjoy each game and If it happens it does. If it doesnt we just hope KM stays to give it another go next season.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Can't bear to think about tomorrow on 17:47 - Mar 31 with 1845 viewsChurchman

Agreed. There is no downside now. Just an opportunity. If it doesn’t happen or others hit another streak of insane form and we miss out, it won’t be for the lack of trying on our team’s part.

It’s one of the great things about this side. There’s never any doubt about any of them not giving their all. And that’s enough for me.

I’m going to be as wound up as anyone, but I will try to appreciate what we are seeing and as McKenna asks, enjoy the ride. What we have witnessed and continue to see is quite extraordinary.
Can't bear to think about tomorrow on 18:07 - Mar 31 with 1752 viewsnodge_blue

Think you just have to enjoy it for what it is. We are up there fighting. Its more exciting than anything. And if we dont win it then we are still in the race.
[Post edited 31 Mar 18:07]

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Can't bear to think about tomorrow on 18:12 - Mar 31 with 1713 viewsSitfcB

Pretty calm about tomorrow, we do ok against teams that want to play, they will probably go for it and they’re a bit dodgy at the back.

Could be a goal fest, 4-3 or 5-2 win.

It’s Saturday I feel sick about.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Login to get fewer ads

Flu, fatigue, Downes, quality vs energy, McKenna set-up, performance and noise on 18:16 - Mar 31 with 1694 viewsunstableblue

Tomorrow will be season defining I’m sure. Not the result but the performance and how we match a very high quality side.

I thought the away game was a pivotal game, a boost. With great individual performances. None more so than Burns (who’ll be missed) and Hutchison (who came of age).

But Saints had really strong phases in the game, and are packed with quality. Downes has been firing up of late, and their recent results are not as bad as people think. With Sunderland and Brum wins and the Boro draw. Morsy and Downes will no doubt have a real battle.

I just hope the players can bring the performance and energy of the Owls game. Spurred on by a rabid home crowd.

McKenna and the boys will just have to be at their best.

How bad is this flu in the camp? Could be a factor.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Can't bear to think about tomorrow on 18:26 - Mar 31 with 1622 viewsWicksy

I get that but......2 and half years ago we were a mediocre side in League 1. We're now top of the Championship with 7 games to. Unbelievable progress. Just try and enjoy it!

The cars in the churchyard Were shiny and German Distinctly at odds with The theme of the sermon

Can't bear to think about tomorrow on 18:37 - Mar 31 with 1568 viewsMK1

I was more concerned about Blackburn away. Our home form will see us through. Just remember, it ain't about the performance. Points is all it's about now from here on in.
Can't bear to think about tomorrow on 18:55 - Mar 31 with 1497 viewsMeadowlark

We'll be fine. Trust the process.
We're the best team in this league.
Can't bear to think about tomorrow on 19:02 - Mar 31 with 1438 viewstractordownsouth

Still need a point to mathematically secure the play-offs!

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Can't bear to think about tomorrow on 19:03 - Mar 31 with 1431 viewsMK1

Can't bear to think about tomorrow on 18:55 - Mar 31 by Meadowlark

We'll be fine. Trust the process.
We're the best team in this league.

The table never lies.
Can't bear to think about tomorrow on 19:11 - Mar 31 with 1386 viewsOldFart71

O.K. guys let's just take a rain check. Many thought we would be mid table or with luck and a strong wind behind us maybe sneak a sixth place. Where are we ? Top. Give yourselves a minute to believe that, with seven games to go. Will we get automatic, will will win the playoffs ? Who know's, but whatever happens we have exceeded expectations and you can bet these players will give their all in pursuit of promotion. Hopefully if all goes wrong McKenna will still be with us. If not be assured that the right man will be brought in to see us where we belong. Whatever, enjoy as although the nails will be chewed to the quick and fingers, legs and anything else will be crossed it's far better than what we had for 17 seasons.
Can't bear to think about tomorrow on 19:13 - Mar 31 with 1376 viewsHatStand

Are you a lady

Poll: Piers Morgan / Marmite

Can't bear to think about tomorrow on 19:25 - Mar 31 with 1322 viewsTrequartista

Less anxious after Friday's results in that if we only draw this game we are still well positioned.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Can't bear to think about tomorrow on 19:34 - Mar 31 with 1290 viewsBlue_In_Boston

On one hand I agree completely with what you say but on the other hand if we don't get promoted it will be a disaster.

Look at Leicester when they won the Premier, a place in the Champions League would have been beyond their wildest dreams but they grasped the opportunity with both hands. Miss out and you can't assume that we will be challenging again next season.
Can't bear to think about tomorrow on 19:44 - Mar 31 with 1238 viewsJ2BLUE

Imagine how Saints fans feel. It's basically an eliminator for them. Pundits and media were mostly referring to the promotion chase as a three way battle before Friday which I thought was a bit strange with how much quality Southampton have but lets hope they are right.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Can't bear to think about tomorrow on 19:44 - Mar 31 with 1237 viewsnodge_blue

Can't bear to think about tomorrow on 19:34 - Mar 31 by Blue_In_Boston

On one hand I agree completely with what you say but on the other hand if we don't get promoted it will be a disaster.

Look at Leicester when they won the Premier, a place in the Champions League would have been beyond their wildest dreams but they grasped the opportunity with both hands. Miss out and you can't assume that we will be challenging again next season.

Its wasted mental and emotional energy worrying about things you cant control and doing worst case scenario planning.

If any team has the manager and mental strength to do this then its us.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Can't bear to think about tomorrow on 19:44 - Mar 31 with 1231 viewsHerbivore

Can't bear to think about tomorrow on 19:34 - Mar 31 by Blue_In_Boston

It won't be a disaster. A disaster would have been struggling at this level and heading back to League 1. Narrowly missing out on promotion would be disappointing given how well we've done this season but it really wouldn't be a disaster.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Can't bear to think about tomorrow on 21:36 - Mar 31 with 978 viewsbilllm

You want to be the best you have to beat the best,
Isn't that why we're all here,
A giant of a club truly flexing its muscles,
Always TOWN,
Can't bear to think about tomorrow on 22:22 - Mar 31 with 880 viewsCheltenham_Blue

If we hadn’t won Friday when the rest dropped points, I’d be more concerned.
Anything we can get from this will be great. If we get 4 from the next two, it’s on.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024