Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds have taken 6 points out of us this season 10:26 - Mar 30 with 1638 viewscbower

Yet we currently stand 1 point above them. We have accrued 7 points more than them so far in the fixtures against the other 22 teams. Surely a decent little sign?

bluescouser

Leeds have taken 6 points out of us this season on 11:08 - Mar 30 with 1510 viewsIllinoisblue

I didn’t realise Leicester, after 32 games played, werr TWELVE POUNTS CLEAR. Heck of a blip from them.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Leeds have taken 6 points out of us this season on 11:13 - Mar 30 with 1493 viewsMK1

How are you doing fella? Hope you are getting all the treatment and support you need.
Take it easy and I hope our position in the league has given you a tonic.
Leeds have taken 6 points out of us this season on 11:26 - Mar 30 with 1446 viewsle2blue

Leeds have taken 6 points out of us this season on 11:08 - Mar 30 by Illinoisblue

I didn’t realise Leicester, after 32 games played, werr TWELVE POUNTS CLEAR. Heck of a blip from them.

They are following the Sheffield Wednesday script. Their fans are not convinced they can gain back their previous form, they have bottled the run in during their last four seasons. The last few games are all about psychology and we have a team and a manager that have proven they can cope with it, Leicester have the opposite.

Love it.
Leeds have taken 6 points out of us this season on 14:00 - Mar 30 with 1192 viewscbower

Leeds have taken 6 points out of us this season on 11:13 - Mar 30 by MK1

How are you doing fella? Hope you are getting all the treatment and support you need.
Take it easy and I hope our position in the league has given you a tonic.

I'm ok thanks. 4th round of chemotherapy next Thursday. Makes me feel like cr@p but that’s expected. Not lost my barnet but my beard has thinned and gone Santa white! Thanks for asking, I'm grateful for all the people around me that care, it really helps. Just hope Town can do the business, the ultimate boost!

bluescouser

Leeds have taken 6 points out of us this season on 14:08 - Mar 30 with 1151 viewsGlasgowBlue

Leeds have taken 6 points out of us this season on 11:26 - Mar 30 by le2blue

They are following the Sheffield Wednesday script. Their fans are not convinced they can gain back their previous form, they have bottled the run in during their last four seasons. The last few games are all about psychology and we have a team and a manager that have proven they can cope with it, Leicester have the opposite.

Love it.

Although worth remembering that after their collapse Sheffield Wednesday did go on to win their 4 final games. We had to put together an absolutely stunning finish to the season. Will be harder playing the likes or Southampton, Norwich, Hull, Coventry etc. And Leicester do still have a game in hand.

It's going to the wire.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Leeds have taken 6 points out of us this season on 14:08 - Mar 30 with 1143 viewsGlasgowBlue

Reminiscent of 1980/81 where we beat Villa home and away yet still lost the title to them.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Leeds have taken 6 points out of us this season on 16:06 - Mar 30 with 999 viewscbower

Leeds have taken 6 points out of us this season on 14:08 - Mar 30 by GlasgowBlue

Reminiscent of 1980/81 where we beat Villa home and away yet still lost the title to them.

And in the FA Cup with, iirc, MOTD goal of the season from Mariner too.

bluescouser

Leeds have taken 6 points out of us this season on 17:38 - Mar 30 with 824 viewsWickets

How Important are those 2 very late goals against Leicester going to be at the end of the season .
Login to get fewer ads

Leeds have taken 6 points out of us this season on 22:56 - Mar 30 with 565 viewsFrimleyBlue

Just seen that leeds have 4 of the same clubs we face in their run in too..

So let's just simply out do what ever they do.

Simple. :)

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024