Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
First they mess with the St George cross on the shirt, 06:53 - Mar 26 with 1390 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

now this from Waitrose.
The country is lost.
https://www.waitrose.com/ecom/products/waitrose-hot-cross-bunettone/491995-82006

Poll: would you rather

First they mess with the St George cross on the shirt, on 07:32 - Mar 26 with 1272 viewsKeno

I am outraged!

I will have to get my essential quinoa elsewhere

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

First they mess with the St George cross on the shirt, on 07:48 - Mar 26 with 1238 viewsBrianTablet

First they mess with the St George cross on the shirt, on 07:32 - Mar 26 by Keno

I am outraged!

I will have to get my essential quinoa elsewhere

Bl**dy Quinoans. Coming over 'ere, making London a no-spuds zone.
What next? Hang on to your pickled eggs!

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

First they mess with the St George cross on the shirt, on 08:07 - Mar 26 with 1205 viewsnoggin

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

First they mess with the St George cross on the shirt, on 08:12 - Mar 26 with 1180 viewsGeoffSentence

The beginning of the end was when people started eating panettone at christmas instead of proper christmas pudding.

Don't like christmas pudding? Eat it anyway you traitorous b'stard or we'll have italian food at christmas, fusion foods at easter and gay st george's crosses.

Is that what you want? Cos that's what will happen.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

First they mess with the St George cross on the shirt, on 08:38 - Mar 26 with 1108 viewsBlueBadger

First they mess with the St George cross on the shirt, on 08:07 - Mar 26 by noggin

Spoiler alert - they're not being 'replaced' at all. They're an alternative.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

First they mess with the St George cross on the shirt, on 08:40 - Mar 26 with 1090 viewsGeoffSentence

First they mess with the St George cross on the shirt, on 08:38 - Mar 26 by BlueBadger

Hot cross buns sponsored by Nike

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

First they mess with the St George cross on the shirt, on 09:32 - Mar 26 with 1008 viewsnoggin

First they mess with the St George cross on the shirt, on 08:38 - Mar 26 by BlueBadger

I prefer these...

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

First they mess with the St George cross on the shirt, on 09:41 - Mar 26 with 972 viewsKeno

First they mess with the St George cross on the shirt, on 07:48 - Mar 26 by BrianTablet

Bl**dy Quinoans. Coming over 'ere, making London a no-spuds zone.
What next? Hang on to your pickled eggs!

Just wait until the Scots get up to date with health eating ....

[Post edited 26 Mar 9:42]

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Login to get fewer ads

First they mess with the St George cross on the shirt, on 14:17 - Mar 26 with 716 viewsford6600

Will have to try the Waitrose hybrid Hot Cross Bun/ Panettone! Must admit since late 80's have been having Panettone at Xmas but also traditional Xmas pudding. In Italy Panettone come in some many varieties and so cheap! Here they cost 3 or 4 times as much. A huge wedge of Panettone, chocolate coated and infused with a seam of chocolate or orange cream, very nice. So light it seems to melt in the mouth. Once bought 11 boxes of Panettone for Xmas period, a little OTT but was in Italy and each one seemed a bargain compared to UK prices!
Now the novelty has worn off but still get a couple of boxes but must be authentic Italian not eg Waitrose own overpriced reproduction. Will try the hybrid but prefer traditional hot X buns with a proper X! Coffee or Cappuccino? Cappuccino every time but not after midday, almost illegal in Italy to drink it PM! Ciao
First they mess with the St George cross on the shirt, on 16:29 - Mar 26 with 578 viewsJ2BLUE

First they mess with the St George cross on the shirt, on 08:07 - Mar 26 by noggin

I have no idea what is real these days without digging deeper.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024