Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Burns 12:42 - Mar 24 with 4218 viewstonybied

Have I missed an update on the severity of his injury or are we not going to get an one until this weeks presser (Thursday?).
Burns on 13:05 - Mar 24 with 4133 views_clive_baker_

Not sure on Burns but I guess the presser will be Wednesday with the game on Friday?
Burns on 13:16 - Mar 24 with 4083 viewsSwansea_Blue

Fearing the worst but hoping for good news. We really don’t want to start losing any more of our best players for the run-in.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Burns on 13:33 - Mar 24 with 4027 viewsRIPbobby

I think under the current regime we give as little away about the fitness of our players as possible. We want Blackburn and Southampton to prepare for us with and without him. Makes their job a bit more tricky.
[Post edited 24 Mar 17:05]
Burns on 18:20 - Mar 24 with 3503 viewsSitfcB

His latest Insta post doesn’t paint the best picture

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Burns on 18:32 - Mar 24 with 3426 viewsLankHenners

Burns on 18:20 - Mar 24 by SitfcB

Very much 'season's over' vibe isn't it? Huge blow for him and us.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Burns on 19:12 - Mar 24 with 3290 viewsSimonds92

Burns on 18:32 - Mar 24 by LankHenners

We know he's done his hamstring, best case scenario 6-8 weeks isnt it. Players who rush back end up with reoccurring issues so I would say that's his season over. Massive miss for us.
Burns on 19:15 - Mar 24 with 3266 viewsParky

Hopeful for a possible return for the last couple of games is what I was told.
Burns on 19:20 - Mar 24 with 3238 viewsSwansea_Blue

Feck.

We’ve got the cover but it uses up our options and bench. I know Hutch can fill in there, but I’d rather he covers Conor. So that leaves Jacko, which is fine of course as he’s been excellent lately. But then who’s on the bench for when KM changes things at 65 mins when the front four have run their nuts off?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Omari becomes Wes, and.... on 19:22 - Mar 24 with 3226 viewsBloots

Burns on 19:20 - Mar 24 by Swansea_Blue

Feck.

We’ve got the cover but it uses up our options and bench. I know Hutch can fill in there, but I’d rather he covers Conor. So that leaves Jacko, which is fine of course as he’s been excellent lately. But then who’s on the bench for when KM changes things at 65 mins when the front four have run their nuts off?

....Jackson becomes Omari.

Hmmm, not ideal really.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Omari becomes Wes, and.... on 19:32 - Mar 24 with 3179 viewsSimonds92

Omari becomes Wes, and.... on 19:22 - Mar 24 by Bloots

Hmmm, not ideal really.

I think Ali could do a job there and we effectively have Jackson, Sarmiento, Harness, Chaplin, Omari, Broadhead to fill those 3 positions. If we're really pushed, Taylor played the 10 role for Posh last season and was pretty decent there.
Burns on 19:32 - Mar 24 with 3177 viewsSarge

Burns on 19:20 - Mar 24 by Swansea_Blue

Feck.

Hutchinson has to start, he’s played most of the season on one of the wings and is in incredible form. So Jackson becomes the bench option I guess, along with Sarmiento and Harness.
Burns on 20:16 - Mar 24 with 2991 viewsMookamoo

Does seem to suggest no more Wes this season

Shame. Wes and Hutchison are unplayable sometimes in the last 20 mins.

Cometh the hour. Cometh the Jackson
Burns on 20:45 - Mar 24 with 2829 viewsN2_Blue

Out for the season. Was likely to be a 2 month job minimum.

Real shame and a blow for him and us but any reasonable injuries now are season enders…regular season is only another 6 weeks

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Burns on 21:21 - Mar 24 with 2642 viewsFrimleyBlue

Burns on 19:32 - Mar 24 by Sarge

Hutchinson has to start, he’s played most of the season on one of the wings and is in incredible form. So Jackson becomes the bench option I guess, along with Sarmiento and Harness.

Rotate the right side completely

When we know we need attacking threat over defence. Go hutchinson with clarke

If we need defensive solidness but an out ball over the top.. play tuenzebe and Jackson.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Burns on 21:34 - Mar 24 with 2581 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Big shame for Wes and us. He has been absolutely brilliant for us this season. His first proper season at this level playing week in week out and just every week does his thing and gives it 100%.

Im a sucker for narrative. Nothing would be a better narrative than Kayden Jackson coming in to the team and firing us to promotion. If he keeps crossing the ball like he did vs Sheff Wed we will be fine.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Burns on 08:08 - Mar 25 with 2063 viewstonybied

I hope this isn't the case!

At least out of any position on the pitch, we are about as well stocked as we can be for the 3 10's. Yes, our depth is compromised slightly but our starting 11 is still just as strong. Let's just keep everything crossed that we don't suffer any more injuries now. Any more injuries at this point could make a massive difference to the final push with so many games coming in such a short space!
Burns on 08:55 - Mar 25 with 1892 viewsBABLUE

Burns on 08:08 - Mar 25 by tonybied

I hope this isn't the case!

At least out of any position on the pitch, we are about as well stocked as we can be for the 3 10's. Yes, our depth is compromised slightly but our starting 11 is still just as strong. Let's just keep everything crossed that we don't suffer any more injuries now. Any more injuries at this point could make a massive difference to the final push with so many games coming in such a short space!

It’s another 2 blocks of games left now the Coventry one has moved.

A run of 5 in 15 days then a 2 week break before the final 3 in the last week.

Maybe we could see Hirst back in that last week too.
Burns on 18:38 - Mar 25 with 1255 viewsMK1

Burns on 20:45 - Mar 24 by N2_Blue

Out for the season. Was likely to be a 2 month job minimum.

Real shame and a blow for him and us but any reasonable injuries now are season enders…regular season is only another 6 weeks

This is a major blow, but I guess this is why we need a strong squad. Hutch and Sammy are going to be vital for us. Luckily, this is our strongest department, so we should hopefully have enough to see us over the line. Big miss though.
Omari becomes Wes, and.... on 18:43 - Mar 25 with 1237 viewsGlasgowBlue

Omari becomes Wes, and.... on 19:22 - Mar 24 by Bloots

Hmmm, not ideal really.

Chaplin is going to have to raise his game because Hutchinson has been a revelation as a number 10, and he will probably be shifted out wide to cover for Wes.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Omari becomes Wes, and.... on 23:36 - Mar 25 with 956 viewsbournemouthblue

Omari becomes Wes, and.... on 18:43 - Mar 25 by GlasgowBlue

Chaplin is going to have to raise his game because Hutchinson has been a revelation as a number 10, and he will probably be shifted out wide to cover for Wes.

I imagine they'll probably rotate Hutch and Chappers, Chappers really needs runners around him to get the best out of him

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024