Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
40% of the club has been sold by ORG 17:03 - Mar 22 with 3902 viewsDublinBlue84

To people that even the club are telling us nothing about
https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2024/march/22/press-release-bright-path-sports/

ORG as owners have been great, seeing them exit half their stake pretty much isn't necessarily good news. I would rather us keep the status quo.

Very unhappy that article tells us nothing about these people.
[Post edited 22 Mar 17:12]

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

40% of the club has been sold by ORG on 17:09 - Mar 22 with 3492 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Previous? They still have a majority stake (control).
40% of the club has been sold by ORG on 17:10 - Mar 22 with 3485 viewsJ2BLUE

That article is 12 minutes old. Give them a chance.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

40% of the club has been sold by ORG on 17:14 - Mar 22 with 3371 viewsFrimleyBlue

Not sure what you want to know that we knew about the last people.

They're introduced those involved. Explained the split financially.

All we knew with the initial take over was 3 men made a team and talked a pension pot owner to put money in.

Now the pension pot owner has seeked further investment which makes absolute sense when you think about the cost of running a side.

Org were never going to continue to be the only big fish in the ownership of the club. Yes they still control it overall but this just means we now have 2 golden pots to run the club with rather than 1

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

40% of the club has been sold by ORG on 17:15 - Mar 22 with 3350 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Tells us nothing? Have you read it? Or watched the Interview?

Granted, there's no inside leg measurement, but given everything over the last three years, if I trust any one, I trust The Three Lions and ORG. The hand wringing and panic on this forum never fails to amuse.

D1ckheadInTheRoom will be along any minute to stir the pot.
[Post edited 22 Mar 17:25]

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

40% of the club has been sold by ORG on 17:19 - Mar 22 with 3297 views_clive_baker_

Sorry, what now? A valuation of £260m?
40% of the club has been sold by ORG on 17:33 - Mar 22 with 3134 viewsKeno

Makin would be proud of that one!!

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

40% of the club has been sold by ORG on 17:36 - Mar 22 with 3101 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Ashton - "The introductions to people who want to invest in this club have been so strong, its allowed us to be selective"

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

40% of the club has been sold by ORG on 17:46 - Mar 22 with 3026 viewsGuthrum

People have been saying: "What is the out for the pension fund, they have to get a return?"

Well, this is it (at least partly). For me, far better than getting to the Prem and simply selling the club wholesale. This way, ORG retains their controlling stake, we retain the links with the Arizona emergency workers and the club keeps its funding strong.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Login to get fewer ads

40% of the club has been sold by ORG on 18:18 - Mar 22 with 2887 viewsnorfsufblue

40% of the club has been sold by ORG on 17:15 - Mar 22 by Cheltenham_Blue

Granted, there's no inside leg measurement, but given everything over the last three years, if I trust any one, I trust The Three Lions and ORG. The hand wringing and panic on this forum never fails to amuse.

they've not attempted to explain the double 6 pivot which means I not sure they know what they are getting into!
40% of the club has been sold by ORG on 18:59 - Mar 22 with 2736 viewsstonojnr

40% of the club has been sold by ORG on 17:15 - Mar 22 by Cheltenham_Blue

Private equity rarely invest because they're fans of the setup, they're here to make money, which in turn means make money from the fans & club. Fine the pension fund is similar but had more of a check/balance operation to ensure the pension fund investments are protected.

Private equity has no such restraints. I'd be far more cautious in welcoming them to the party straight away.
40% of the club has been sold by ORG on 19:03 - Mar 22 with 2697 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

It's the injuns not the cowboys....I'm in.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

40% of the club has been sold by ORG on 19:06 - Mar 22 with 2658 viewsWicklowBlue

40% of the club has been sold by ORG on 18:59 - Mar 22 by stonojnr

Private equity rarely invest because they're fans of the setup, they're here to make money, which in turn means make money from the fans & club. Fine the pension fund is similar but had more of a check/balance operation to ensure the pension fund investments are protected.

Private equity has no such restraints. I'd be far more cautious in welcoming them to the party straight away.

All investors invest to get a return on their money. Private Equity companies assess the asset and yes what's in it for them. But a football clubs is not a Company that you can asset strip and sell off IP per se. PE firms strategy has changed a lot from the stereotypes of previous decades.

They see a club on the up, valuation increasing and showing it is within touching distance of the EPL. There was talk about Marketing, Media skills etc, maybe opportunities to drive revenue streams across other markets. In fairness I have researched the new investors, but spend the new money wisely will help us on the March to the promised land.
40% of the club has been sold by ORG on 19:10 - Mar 22 with 2612 viewsZx1988

I don't think ORG have exited in any way shape or form.

The announcement suggests that this is additional investment, rather than a sale of shares. No different, broadly speaking, to how the percentages owned by the original parties fluctuated following various cash calls (i.e. Evans' share having become diluted over time).

My reading is that ORG are still invested by the same financial amount that they always have been, and that Bright Path may well have bought additional shares that have been created entirely for that purpose.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

40% of the club has been sold by ORG on 20:09 - Mar 22 with 2424 viewsDarkBrandon

ORG haven’t sold any of their shares
40% of the club has been sold by ORG on 20:37 - Mar 22 with 2325 viewsVic

Yes and old Trumpster the Elephant is going to love this one. Have you noticed how many times one of the new guys used elephants favourite ‘F’ word!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

40% of the club has been sold by ORG on 21:11 - Mar 22 with 2229 viewsGlasgowBlue

40% of the club has been sold by ORG on 19:03 - Mar 22 by BanksterDebtSlave

It's the injuns not the cowboys....I'm in.

No reservations then Banksy?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

40% of the club has been sold by ORG on 23:04 - Mar 22 with 2043 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

40% of the club has been sold by ORG on 21:11 - Mar 22 by GlasgowBlue

No reservations then Banksy?

Keep Gaza out of this!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

40% of the club has been sold by ORG on 23:17 - Mar 22 with 1950 viewsPhilTWTD

40% of the club has been sold by ORG on 17:19 - Mar 22 by _clive_baker_

Sorry, what now? A valuation of £260m?

Assume it would be more than that as the 40 per cent doesn't give control of the club.
40% of the club has been sold by ORG on 03:39 - Mar 23 with 1718 viewstivo

ORG have not sold any of their shares. I don't think you quite understand what has happened so i would suggest just being quite for a bit to get your head around it.
40% of the club has been sold by ORG on 10:10 - Mar 23 with 1420 viewsArnieM

I humbly suggest people with concerns watch that video interview in its entirety. I’d say we are one helluva strong, secure position now. Any other club would give their right arm to be in the position Town are now in, I feel. I just can’t believe how far this Club has developed since Gamechanger bought us from Evans. I know a fair few budgie fans , and Delia, will be absolutely gutted at this news.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

40% of the club has been sold by ORG on 10:15 - Mar 23 with 1390 viewsArmaghBlue

40% of the club has been sold by ORG on 10:10 - Mar 23 by ArnieM

I humbly suggest people with concerns watch that video interview in its entirety. I’d say we are one helluva strong, secure position now. Any other club would give their right arm to be in the position Town are now in, I feel. I just can’t believe how far this Club has developed since Gamechanger bought us from Evans. I know a fair few budgie fans , and Delia, will be absolutely gutted at this news.

I had a glance at WOTB and the Pinkun forums out of curiosity, and they seemed pretty sure it is the start of our downfall!!

[Post edited 23 Mar 10:24]
40% of the club has been sold by ORG on 10:30 - Mar 23 with 1322 viewsElephantintheRoom

Rather uniquely the club is now being run by cowboys and Native Americans

It would be interesting to know just how much money is being ‘invested’. The phrase ‘up to’ occurs more than once in all the blurb.

Evans increased the clubs vale five fold by losing £100 million and going down a division. The cowboys are doing something equally mystical

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

40% of the club has been sold by ORG on 11:04 - Mar 23 with 1233 viewsAlberto_the_frog

Listening to the interview, it seems we have been taken over by BOC
40% of the club has been sold by ORG on 11:14 - Mar 23 with 1212 viewsbournemouthblue

40% of the club has been sold by ORG on 11:04 - Mar 23 by Alberto_the_frog

Listening to the interview, it seems we have been taken over by BOC

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/BOC_(company)

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

40% of the club has been sold by ORG on 11:57 - Mar 23 with 1152 viewsPinewoodblue

40% of the club has been sold by ORG on 10:30 - Mar 23 by ElephantintheRoom

Rather uniquely the club is now being run by cowboys and Native Americans

It would be interesting to know just how much money is being ‘invested’. The phrase ‘up to’ occurs more than once in all the blurb.

Evans increased the clubs vale five fold by losing £100 million and going down a division. The cowboys are doing something equally mystical

Under the current rules you can lose money each season but most of that loss has to be covered by a share issue. Presumably the full £105m will come over a period of time, in much the same way over the past 12 months the pension fund have increased their investment.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024