Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Currently sitting next to the ref for tomorrow on the train 20:43 - Mar 15 with 2506 viewstextbackup

Any messages?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Currently sitting next to the ref for tomorrow on the train on 20:54 - Mar 15 with 2444 viewsNthQldITFC

"There are no such letters in the English language as 'M', 'O', 'R', 'S', or 'Y', so don't try writing any of those in your silly little book unless you're going to have a proctologist handy to retrieve it, you person of illegitimate parentage, you."

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Currently sitting next to the ref for tomorrow on the train on 20:57 - Mar 15 with 2430 viewsSwansea_Blue

You don’t happen to have a paper bag full of £50 notes on you, do you? Seems to work for other teams

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Currently sitting next to the ref for tomorrow on the train on 20:59 - Mar 15 with 2413 viewsITFC_Forever

Remember not to go to close to the Weds fans.

They like chucking stuff at officials.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Currently sitting next to the ref for tomorrow on the train on 21:01 - Mar 15 with 2406 viewstextbackup

Sounds a proper nice bloke… almost feel bad that he’ll be called a cnt a thousand times tomorrow

Currently sitting next to the ref for tomorrow on the train on 21:04 - Mar 15 with 2379 viewsBigalhunter

Tell him not to worry too much, you’re almost fully house-trained and unlikely to offer him out if there’s cctv in the carriage.
Currently sitting next to the ref for tomorrow on the train on 21:07 - Mar 15 with 2350 viewsSwansea_Blue

Currently sitting next to the ref for tomorrow on the train on 20:59 - Mar 15 by ITFC_Forever

Remember not to go to close to the Weds fans.

They like chucking stuff at officials.

I don’t think they’re fussy, they’ll throw stuff at anyone

Currently sitting next to the ref for tomorrow on the train on 21:07 - Mar 15 with 2354 viewsbritbiker

Tell him not to give us any penalties as they only get our hopes up before missing them.

Plus it would be nice to have a home team friendly ref like Leicester and Leeds seem to get.
Currently sitting next to the ref for tomorrow on the train on 21:14 - Mar 15 with 2302 viewsKieran_Knows

Currently sitting next to the ref for tomorrow on the train on 21:01 - Mar 15 by textbackup

Sounds a proper nice bloke… almost feel bad that he’ll be called a cnt a thousand times tomorrow

Is he short?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Login to get fewer ads

Currently sitting next to the ref for tomorrow on the train on 21:17 - Mar 15 with 2283 viewsSitfcB

110 yellows in 24 games this season, bloody hell.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Currently sitting next to the ref for tomorrow on the train on 21:20 - Mar 15 with 2273 viewsEatonBlue

Currently sitting next to the ref for tomorrow on the train on 20:57 - Mar 15 by Swansea_Blue

You don’t happen to have a paper bag full of £50 notes on you, do you? Seems to work for other teams

Careful, the last time that money changed hands prior to a Town v Wednesday game, people ended up in prison. (Match-fixing scandal 1st December 1962. I was there.)
[Post edited 15 Mar 21:43]
Currently sitting next to the ref for tomorrow on the train on 21:40 - Mar 15 with 2188 viewsSwansea_Blue

Currently sitting next to the ref for tomorrow on the train on 21:20 - Mar 15 by EatonBlue

Careful, the last time that money changed hands prior to a Town v Wednesday game, people ended up in prison. (Match-fixing scandal 1st December 1962. I was there.)

Wow, I’ve never heard of that. It sounds like we were the innocent party at least https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1964_British_football_match-fixing_scandal#:~:te

Currently sitting next to the ref for tomorrow on the train on 21:52 - Mar 15 with 2129 viewstextbackup

Currently sitting next to the ref for tomorrow on the train on 21:14 - Mar 15 by Kieran_Knows

Is he short?

Na must be 6foot

Currently sitting next to the ref for tomorrow on the train on 21:57 - Mar 15 with 2106 viewstextbackup

Currently sitting next to the ref for tomorrow on the train on 21:04 - Mar 15 by Bigalhunter

Tell him not to worry too much, you’re almost fully house-trained and unlikely to offer him out if there’s cctv in the carriage.

I love how ratty you get over my posts.
Silly old fella

Currently sitting next to the ref for tomorrow on the train on 22:52 - Mar 15 with 1919 viewsSuffolkSpezial

Currently sitting next to the ref for tomorrow on the train on 21:20 - Mar 15 by EatonBlue

Bronco Lane wasn't it??
Currently sitting next to the ref for tomorrow on the train on 07:07 - Mar 16 with 1571 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

How on earth did you know, did he just randomly tell you?

I know it's too late now but the best bet would've been to wish him the best of luck for the game. A few of us did that with Alfie Buksh in the Centre Spot back in the day and he actually had a very good game in our favour, I seem to remember.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Currently sitting next to the ref for tomorrow on the train on 09:17 - Mar 16 with 1346 viewsKieran_Knows

Currently sitting next to the ref for tomorrow on the train on 21:52 - Mar 15 by textbackup

Na must be 6foot

That’s a good start at least then, he won’t try making up for his lack of height by trying to make it all about him today then.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Currently sitting next to the ref for tomorrow on the train on 13:21 - Mar 16 with 1138 viewspeterleeblue

Currently sitting next to the ref for tomorrow on the train on 21:17 - Mar 15 by SitfcB

110 yellows in 24 games this season, bloody hell.

Par for the course.
4.5 yellows per game is quite normal at most levels of football.
Currently sitting next to the ref for tomorrow on the train on 19:48 - Mar 16 with 998 viewsDubtractor

next time you see him, you can tell him that was one of the best ref performances we've had all season.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Currently sitting next to the ref for tomorrow on the train on 19:53 - Mar 16 with 968 viewsstarofanglia

Currently sitting next to the ref for tomorrow on the train on 19:48 - Mar 16 by Dubtractor

next time you see him, you can tell him that was one of the best ref performances we've had all season.

Another inconsistent ref. Booked Hutch in a 50:50 shortly after he’d been rugby tackled by an Owl who wasn’t booked
Currently sitting next to the ref for tomorrow on the train on 20:07 - Mar 16 with 913 viewstextbackup

Currently sitting next to the ref for tomorrow on the train on 07:07 - Mar 16 by The_Flashing_Smile

How on earth did you know, did he just randomly tell you?

I know it's too late now but the best bet would've been to wish him the best of luck for the game. A few of us did that with Alfie Buksh in the Centre Spot back in the day and he actually had a very good game in our favour, I seem to remember.

I heard him on the phone to his missus/child…

‘Daddy is in Ipswich for football tomorrow… put mummy on… yeah (4th offical) is pissed off he’s coming all this way to be 4th official’

He clocked me look up, finished on the phone and I said I was sorry for over hearing etc… little chat about us having a good season, I mentioned Morsy ideally not getting booked ‘Sam is a lovely, passionate bloke, very polite to refs’

Got off the train and said have a good one tomorrow, he said the same.

Wish I’d actually had a full convo really as I’d loved to have asked a few more questions, but you don’t want to be that bloke do you

Currently sitting next to the ref for tomorrow on the train on 21:21 - Mar 16 with 784 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Currently sitting next to the ref for tomorrow on the train on 20:07 - Mar 16 by textbackup

I heard him on the phone to his missus/child…

‘Daddy is in Ipswich for football tomorrow… put mummy on… yeah (4th offical) is pissed off he’s coming all this way to be 4th official’

He clocked me look up, finished on the phone and I said I was sorry for over hearing etc… little chat about us having a good season, I mentioned Morsy ideally not getting booked ‘Sam is a lovely, passionate bloke, very polite to refs’

Got off the train and said have a good one tomorrow, he said the same.

Wish I’d actually had a full convo really as I’d loved to have asked a few more questions, but you don’t want to be that bloke do you

If you see him again tell him that the assessment was "mixed". Oh and that he should have booked Barry Bannan.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Currently sitting next to the ref for tomorrow on the train on 09:44 - Mar 17 with 531 viewsITFC_Forever

Currently sitting next to the ref for tomorrow on the train on 19:48 - Mar 16 by Dubtractor

Other than the Omari booking, which was a foul by Bannan just before, he was generally decent and tried to let the game flow.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024