Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
article on Harry Clarke 20:54 - Mar 13 with 1961 viewsHelp

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/football/ipswich-struck-gold-with-fantastic-gem-

Read and you decide if you agree with the opinion.
article on Harry Clarke on 20:58 - Mar 13 with 1894 viewsredrickstuhaart

It seems to be made up for clicks and written by AI or someone who doesn't speak proper English.
article on Harry Clarke on 20:59 - Mar 13 with 1887 viewsBondiBlue

Only skim-read it but i think if he keeps improving at the rate he has this season, he'll be a good premier league player. Technically good, strong, quick, great engine, and aggressive. Not short of confidence. Love him.

Poll: Which would you accept?

article on Harry Clarke on 21:33 - Mar 13 with 1755 viewsIllinoisblue

The worst article in the history of the internet. Every sentence a stinking turd. Other than that, good effort.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

article on Harry Clarke on 07:30 - Mar 14 with 1254 viewsthebooks

As the other poster points out, that is AI-generated fluff which barely makes sense. Absolute waste of everyone’s time.
article on Harry Clarke on 08:53 - Mar 14 with 1108 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Absolute nonsense. If it's not written by AI, as others are suggesting, then "Kelan Sarson" hasn't ever watched Ipswich play and has merely looked at some stats and footballtransfers.com.

They say we've missed Clarke, with Tuanzebe filling in at right back... neglecting to mention that just one home game earlier Tuanzebe was man-of-the-match.

And if they'd watched us, or done even slightly more research, they'd realise the valuation of Leif Davis at £4.4m is ridiculous.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

article on Harry Clarke on 09:09 - Mar 14 with 1064 viewsCrockerITFC

McKenna should "bin" Kelan Sarson, if he's to bin anyone. I've seen better reporting on Look Norwich...what a load of cr@p
article on Harry Clarke on 10:06 - Mar 14 with 962 viewsFrimleyBlue

Quite an odd article

They share a few thoughts that could be discussed.. I.E the differences between Clarke and Tuenzebe, but they overplay it by minimising Tuenzebe's actual performances which have been fairly solid overall imo.

Transfer wise, I can't agree he's worth more than Davis, however I'm not involved in transfer fee negotiations, when we look at Davis and Clarke and compare the two, both i'd say aren't the most solid defensively, but both offer more going forwards - but with this, Davis is clearly better with the ball in this respect..much better

So are they basing transfer fee's solely on defensive contribution? i've no idea stat wise how the two compare.. does anyone?

Age wise, there's only 2 years between the two, so that shouldn't really come into it much.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

article on Harry Clarke on 10:40 - Mar 14 with 885 viewsSwansea_Blue

Hmm. No totally convinced with the argument that he's our most valuable asset. I like him, but that's a bit OTT.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

article on Harry Clarke on 11:03 - Mar 14 with 829 viewsGuthrum

article on Harry Clarke on 10:06 - Mar 14 by FrimleyBlue

Quite an odd article

They share a few thoughts that could be discussed.. I.E the differences between Clarke and Tuenzebe, but they overplay it by minimising Tuenzebe's actual performances which have been fairly solid overall imo.

Transfer wise, I can't agree he's worth more than Davis, however I'm not involved in transfer fee negotiations, when we look at Davis and Clarke and compare the two, both i'd say aren't the most solid defensively, but both offer more going forwards - but with this, Davis is clearly better with the ball in this respect..much better

So are they basing transfer fee's solely on defensive contribution? i've no idea stat wise how the two compare.. does anyone?

Age wise, there's only 2 years between the two, so that shouldn't really come into it much.

I'm suspicious of some of his stats. In another article, he claims we are paying £65k per week for Brandon Williams' services. I doubt he was even on that much at ManU. This taken (uncritically) from some very jubbly website which also puts Tuanzebe on £20k, Moore on £15k and thinks we're paying virtually all our permanent signings way under £10k pw.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024