Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it acceptable 10:29 - Feb 22 with 3611 views_clive_baker_

To use up the milk from one carton and supplement it with the milk from another carton?

Mixing cows innit. Feels a bit weird to me, but the wife says I'm being ridiculous.

Thoughts?
Is it acceptable on 10:31 - Feb 22 with 2340 viewsFixed_It

I very much doubt that one cow fills up one carton, and another cow fills up the next carton. So I agree with your wife.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Is it acceptable on 10:39 - Feb 22 with 2286 viewsGavTWTD

All mixed up init. Especially when you think about milks like semi-skinned and skimmed.

So yes, ridiculous. Sorry.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Is it acceptable on 10:39 - Feb 22 with 2281 viewsBiGDonnie

Absolutely nothing wrong with sharing body fluids

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Is it acceptable on 10:41 - Feb 22 with 2278 viewsBlueBadger

I'm pretty sure that this is wokery of the worst kind.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Is it acceptable on 10:42 - Feb 22 with 2267 viewshoppy

What kind of lowlife scum are you?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Is it acceptable on 10:43 - Feb 22 with 2260 viewsJ2BLUE

Is it acceptable on 10:31 - Feb 22 by Fixed_It

I very much doubt that one cow fills up one carton, and another cow fills up the next carton. So I agree with your wife.

This made me laugh.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Is it acceptable on 10:44 - Feb 22 with 2259 views_clive_baker_

She reckons they're all lined up when they're milked and it all goes into the same place / drum anyway. Makes sense but I don't like the thought of it, I want my milk from 1 cow.
[Post edited 22 Feb 10:45]
Is it acceptable on 10:48 - Feb 22 with 2238 viewsDJR

Is it acceptable on 10:41 - Feb 22 by BlueBadger

I'm pretty sure that this is wokery of the worst kind.

Full fat milk is making a comeback even in liberal circles because of changing health advice.

Just consider the very liberal Tim Spector from Zoe, whose advice on milk these days even features in the Telegraph.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/health-fitness/diet/nutrition/full-fat-milk-dairy-be
[Post edited 22 Feb 13:15]
Login to get fewer ads

Is it acceptable on 10:50 - Feb 22 with 2213 viewsNeedhamChris

Is it acceptable on 10:44 - Feb 22 by _clive_baker_

She reckons they're all lined up when they're milked and it all goes into the same place / drum anyway. Makes sense but I don't like the thought of it, I want my milk from 1 cow.

Sounds like you may need to invest in your own cow.

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

Is it acceptable on 10:50 - Feb 22 with 2205 viewsGavTWTD

You'd better buy yourself a cow. I'm sure it's that easy.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Is it acceptable on 10:52 - Feb 22 with 2185 viewslowhouseblue

you mean you don't get your milk from a single named cow with each carton individually autographed by said cow? there's making economies but that's just slumming it.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Is it acceptable on 10:58 - Feb 22 with 2144 viewsSwansea_Blue

Is it acceptable on 10:50 - Feb 22 by NeedhamChris

It sounds like Clive is a straight from the teat person

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Is it acceptable on 11:03 - Feb 22 with 2124 views_clive_baker_

Is it acceptable on 10:50 - Feb 22 by NeedhamChris

In a previous job I worked for a pretty whacky founder. He was getting really annoyed at the cost of cream which was a primary ingredient in our biggest ticket products. We hedged the prices to a degree but were going to get stung in the not too distant future.

Anyhoo he sent me off to pull a business case together to lease some land in Ireland and buy our own cows. Was interesting actually, having to model out the gestation period of cows, their milk output, vet bills, equipment. We never bothered doing it though, mostly because someone thought to mention to him that none of us had the first fecking clue about cows, at which point he agreed.

Despite this, I'm still sat here shook that we drink a bottle of milk that's likely come from, what, tens, hundreds of cows? Disgusting.

I going to ask for a cow for my birthday.
Is it acceptable on 11:06 - Feb 22 with 2076 viewsSwansea_Blue

Is it acceptable on 11:03 - Feb 22 by _clive_baker_

In a previous job I worked for a pretty whacky founder. He was getting really annoyed at the cost of cream which was a primary ingredient in our biggest ticket products. We hedged the prices to a degree but were going to get stung in the not too distant future.

Anyhoo he sent me off to pull a business case together to lease some land in Ireland and buy our own cows. Was interesting actually, having to model out the gestation period of cows, their milk output, vet bills, equipment. We never bothered doing it though, mostly because someone thought to mention to him that none of us had the first fecking clue about cows, at which point he agreed.

Despite this, I'm still sat here shook that we drink a bottle of milk that's likely come from, what, tens, hundreds of cows? Disgusting.

lol. That would have made a cracking Father Ted episode

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Is it acceptable on 11:08 - Feb 22 with 2054 viewssolemio

You cannot be serious, man.
Is it acceptable on 11:12 - Feb 22 with 2014 viewsJ2BLUE

Is it acceptable on 11:03 - Feb 22 by _clive_baker_

Switch to oat milk.

Although one carton does come from more than one oat...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

All ends up coming out of the same hole. (n/t) on 11:12 - Feb 22 with 2007 viewsBloots

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Is it acceptable on 11:19 - Feb 22 with 1964 views_clive_baker_

Is it acceptable on 11:12 - Feb 22 by J2BLUE

Switch to oat milk.

Although one carton does come from more than one oat...

I can't stand oat milk, really hate the taste of it. And I'm certainly not going to engage with a product that mixes the milk of different oats thank you very much.
Is it acceptable on 11:21 - Feb 22 with 1940 viewshomer_123

Carton? CARTON?

I mean, I had stop right there.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Is it acceptable on 11:32 - Feb 22 with 1882 viewsRyorry

Joking aside, I think it could be a potential health hazard to mix milk from an old carton opened say 24hrs or more ago, with a newly opened one.

Have you tried swapping from cow's milk? Waitrose soya milk is about 9% soya beans (higher content than others & the nicest I've tried). Better for the environment.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Is it acceptable on 11:47 - Feb 22 with 1802 viewsITFC_Forever

Is it acceptable on 10:42 - Feb 22 by hoppy

What kind of lowlife scum are you?

Not as low as the scum who drink the wrong beer from the wrong branded glass.

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Is it acceptable on 11:49 - Feb 22 with 1787 viewsKeno

This could be the best random thing posted on TWTD for a long time!!

when you say "the wife says I'm being ridiculous: is that just in relation to this or is she making a more general point about you?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Is it acceptable on 12:01 - Feb 22 with 1731 viewshoppy

Is it acceptable on 11:47 - Feb 22 by ITFC_Forever

Those types are indeed substandard humans of the lowest order...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Is it acceptable on 12:10 - Feb 22 with 1689 viewshomer_123

Is it acceptable on 11:47 - Feb 22 by ITFC_Forever

I'd argue drinking the right beer from the wrong glass is actually even more heathen.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Is it acceptable on 12:23 - Feb 22 with 1606 viewsblueasfook

Is it acceptable on 11:32 - Feb 22 by Ryorry

Joking aside, I think it could be a potential health hazard to mix milk from an old carton opened say 24hrs or more ago, with a newly opened one.

Have you tried swapping from cow's milk? Waitrose soya milk is about 9% soya beans (higher content than others & the nicest I've tried). Better for the environment.

What about all the soyas that are cruelly kept in captivity so we can extract milk from them?

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024