Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My youtube feed is full of silly vlog videos from Swansea fans 23:38 - Feb 17 with 1333 viewsredrickstuhaart

All complaining about the officials.

I genuinely have no clue what they think the ref got significantly wrong today. There were a few irritating failures to give us free kicks, but nothing that really stood out either way.
My youtube feed is full of silly vlog videos from Swansea fans on 23:58 - Feb 17 with 1256 viewsGuthrum

I thought he was a bit too willing to give some soft free kicks at times (and fail to do so later). But he wasn't awful.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

My youtube feed is full of silly vlog videos from Swansea fans on 00:08 - Feb 18 with 1218 viewsOldsmoker

Obvs the ref ordered way too much rain.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

My youtube feed is full of silly vlog videos from Swansea fans on 00:31 - Feb 18 with 1176 viewswitchdoctor

I thought if anything he favoured them…a few glaring fouls on us went unpunished…they weren’t happy bunnies at the end getting a tad irate in the corner as they were leaving..
[Post edited 18 Feb 0:33]
My youtube feed is full of silly vlog videos from Swansea fans on 07:53 - Feb 18 with 945 viewsUSA

The Swansea ifollow commentators said Leif Davis and Morsy had committed a couple of assaults in the first half!! But they were clueless. Every decision they were (figuratively) jumping up and down until they watched the replay and had to back track to admit they were wrong. Absolute drivelling idiots. Suspect they representative of the fan base.
My youtube feed is full of silly vlog videos from Swansea fans on 07:56 - Feb 18 with 931 viewstractordownsouth

Missed a potential Davis booking in the first 10 mins. Beyond that, there wasn’t a great deal.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

My youtube feed is full of silly vlog videos from Swansea fans on 08:26 - Feb 18 with 864 viewsredrickstuhaart

My youtube feed is full of silly vlog videos from Swansea fans on 07:56 - Feb 18 by tractordownsouth

Missed a potential Davis booking in the first 10 mins. Beyond that, there wasn’t a great deal.

Really wasnt a booking anyway. Genuine attempt for the ball, clever sidestep by the player to turn it into a foul. Correct decision made.
My youtube feed is full of silly vlog videos from Swansea fans on 08:31 - Feb 18 with 841 viewsNeedhamChris

My youtube feed is full of silly vlog videos from Swansea fans on 08:26 - Feb 18 by redrickstuhaart

Really wasnt a booking anyway. Genuine attempt for the ball, clever sidestep by the player to turn it into a foul. Correct decision made.

Agree with that, although Morsy should have been booked in the first few minutes.

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

My youtube feed is full of silly vlog videos from Swansea fans on 08:31 - Feb 18 with 843 viewsDubtractor

My youtube feed is full of silly vlog videos from Swansea fans on 23:58 - Feb 17 by Guthrum

I thought he was a bit too willing to give some soft free kicks at times (and fail to do so later). But he wasn't awful.

Was noticeable against millwall that the ref was giving a lot more of those 'soft' fouls - the sort that refs haven't been giving all season for jostling a bit (hence Millwall's glut of early free kicks) - whereas yesterday it was back to normal for the most part.

But overall that's 2 games with mostly decent refs.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Login to get fewer ads

My youtube feed is full of silly vlog videos from Swansea fans on 08:34 - Feb 18 with 823 viewsbraveblue

My youtube feed is full of silly vlog videos from Swansea fans on 07:53 - Feb 18 by USA

The Swansea ifollow commentators said Leif Davis and Morsy had committed a couple of assaults in the first half!! But they were clueless. Every decision they were (figuratively) jumping up and down until they watched the replay and had to back track to admit they were wrong. Absolute drivelling idiots. Suspect they representative of the fan base.

They were useless. Said the first goal was offside.
My youtube feed is full of silly vlog videos from Swansea fans on 08:37 - Feb 18 with 814 viewsSwansea_Blue

It’s the same the world over. Every set of fans think they’re hard done by officials. Look as us lately, for example.

Ref yesterday wasn’t good though and certainly let a few things go in our favour. Leif was lucky to still be on the pitch at half time for a start. There was an obvious yellow when he went through the back of their winger and 2 off the ball blatant pushes to stop the winger getting beyond him (one of which resulted in a yellow). We were quite ‘pushy’ yesterday in general, but if the ref lets you get away with it…

It wasn’t all one way though - their keeper made a great save from Kieffer which resulted in a goal kick.

The lino on the left had a bit of trouble working out the difference between the teams too, with a few odd decisions for throw ins.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

My youtube feed is full of silly vlog videos from Swansea fans on 08:52 - Feb 18 with 762 viewsSwansea_Blue

My youtube feed is full of silly vlog videos from Swansea fans on 08:31 - Feb 18 by NeedhamChris

Agree with that, although Morsy should have been booked in the first few minutes.

I think that set the tone. You could say is was better game management from us, as we adjusted to that and played to the limits. Mind you, as Guthers said at other times he’d give the really soft ones where players fall over to win a free kick. Anything with intent to win the ball he let go, even when mis-timed and the player was taken out. He didn’t pick up on Clarke’s obvious time wasting either. We’d have been howling at him for that if roles were reversed.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

My youtube feed is full of silly vlog videos from Swansea fans on 10:38 - Feb 18 with 601 viewsFromReuserWithLove

My youtube feed is full of silly vlog videos from Swansea fans on 07:53 - Feb 18 by USA

They were comedy. The one where they gasped and accused Mass of going in studs up but the ln on replay realised he went in with his shins - almost the exact opposite of studs showing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024