Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not a loss. But another 2 points dropped 14:36 - Feb 10 with 4211 viewsFrimleyBlue

We are to predictable

Morsy and luongo to slow
Burns just pointless in his role
Burgess needs to get back in ASAP for balance
Clarke.. who's decision to let him roam? Fix it, it causes us major problems

2nd half ended well today but even tho we had a better 2nd half period before subs etc we didn't hurt brom at all. They sat. Parked it up and we had no answer despite 2 years of practice.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Not a loss. But another 2 points dropped on 18:24 - Feb 10 with 769 viewsFrimleyBlue

Not a loss. But another 2 points dropped on 18:03 - Feb 10 by Churchman

Yes, too many words on my part. Apologies to those that had to endure them.

Yet for you to make a comment like that having made about 18 posts on this one thread alone is, how can I put this, …..ironic? Hypocritical? Odd? Wierd? Whatever.

I offered a view as somebody who was there and sat only five rows from the front. It’s not the grandstand view you get from your 55 inch tv, but it is a perspective. After I’ve seen the game back, I may revise my view, especially on the goalkeeper on whom I may or may not be being harsh, since mine was a side view.

Yes, Morsy, especially second half, was excellent - in my view.

Oh, and for the record I don't ‘bow down’ to anybody. Lastly, I don’t think anyone gets ‘worked up’ about negative views, but in my view they tend to carry more weight if they are balanced and in context.
[Post edited 10 Feb 18:05]

It's my thread so think the number of posts within it being from me to shows I'm responding to posters like you contributing.

Yeah watch the game back and see how awful morsy was and burns and then come back with a true reflection on them rather than the one to keep you popular.

Waka waka eh eh

"But we are just seeing a league 1 side battling now" on 18:25 - Feb 10 with 762 viewsDyland

Not a loss. But another 2 points dropped on 15:41 - Feb 10 by FrimleyBlue

Not bad players. Just not regular top level championship players. It happens. Its a shame it has run its course. But we are just seeing a league 1 side battling now.

Those hero's are becoming stale. Morsy was embarrassed today and he's our skipper.

You can all worship the grass they walk on but I'd rather be honest with player appraisals.

lol

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Not a loss. But another 2 points dropped on 18:25 - Feb 10 with 751 viewsChurchman

Not a loss. But another 2 points dropped on 18:18 - Feb 10 by RobTheMonk

Burgess is deceptively a very good progressive passer. Having a leftie at the back is always nice too.

We can’t seem to get the right balance of the attacking players at the moment from the start. Burns and Chappers are struggling a little bit and Broadhead has been patchy.

But ultimately, we lost Morsy, Bugess and Hirst at crucial times and have suffered.

And we concede a ridiculous amount of early goals lol.

Burgess is physically imposing too. We look better at the back with him.

As for our starts you are right. We concede a ridiculous amount of early goals. I was looking at the clock thinking ‘don’t concede, don’t concede, get to half time, don’t concede, front foot’ etc. Then we conceded. Again. Lol
Not a loss. But another 2 points dropped on 18:26 - Feb 10 with 749 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Not a loss. But another 2 points dropped on 16:45 - Feb 10 by FrimleyBlue

We started the game 0-0 crazy. Bless you.

Just goes to show how clueless you are! Every game starts 0-0, not 1-0 to us!

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Not a loss. But another 2 points dropped on 18:33 - Feb 10 with 727 viewsFrimleyBlue

Not a loss. But another 2 points dropped on 18:26 - Feb 10 by Ipswich_Crazy

No way really

Waka waka eh eh

Not a loss. But another 2 points dropped on 18:35 - Feb 10 with 724 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Not a loss. But another 2 points dropped on 18:26 - Feb 10 by Ipswich_Crazy

Check every match stat apart from the one that matters, consider the big chances in the game and see the XG. For the home side needing the win more, it was two points dropped despite the late equalizer.
Not a loss. But another 2 points dropped on 18:35 - Feb 10 with 723 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Not a loss. But another 2 points dropped on 18:33 - Feb 10 by FrimleyBlue

No way really

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Not a loss. But another 2 points dropped on 18:42 - Feb 10 with 707 viewspointofblue

Not a loss. But another 2 points dropped on 18:03 - Feb 10 by Churchman

Yes, too many words on my part. Apologies to those that had to endure them.

Yet for you to make a comment like that having made about 18 posts on this one thread alone is, how can I put this, …..ironic? Hypocritical? Odd? Wierd? Whatever.

I offered a view as somebody who was there and sat only five rows from the front. It’s not the grandstand view you get from your 55 inch tv, but it is a perspective. After I’ve seen the game back, I may revise my view, especially on the goalkeeper on whom I may or may not be being harsh, since mine was a side view.

Yes, Morsy, especially second half, was excellent - in my view.

Oh, and for the record I don't ‘bow down’ to anybody. Lastly, I don’t think anyone gets ‘worked up’ about negative views, but in my view they tend to carry more weight if they are balanced and in context.
[Post edited 10 Feb 18:05]

Have to admit, I thought Morsy and Burns were poor today. Dare I say it, our best performances of the poor run have probably been Sunderland and the second half at Leicester, for which the former was missing. There were too many occasions today where their midfield just waltzed through ours.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Login to get fewer ads

Not a loss. But another 2 points dropped on 18:51 - Feb 10 with 681 viewsChurchman

Not a loss. But another 2 points dropped on 18:24 - Feb 10 by FrimleyBlue

It's my thread so think the number of posts within it being from me to shows I'm responding to posters like you contributing.

Yeah watch the game back and see how awful morsy was and burns and then come back with a true reflection on them rather than the one to keep you popular.

If I could be bothered, I’d count up the number of posts you make on other peoples’ threads but I don’t think I’ve that many years left.

‘One to keep you popular’. Well, if thats your view fine. I’ll try not to lose any sleep over it.
Not a loss. But another 2 points dropped on 19:42 - Feb 10 with 624 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Luongo hasn't been at his best for a few games now.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Not a loss. But another 2 points dropped on 19:51 - Feb 10 with 611 viewsMK1

You really do talk a load of cr@p sometimes. We are 4th in the Championship. 4th I tell you. Please give it up.
Not a loss. But another 2 points dropped on 20:07 - Feb 10 with 579 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Just home and not remotely surprised to see more cretinous hot takes from you.

Those of us at the game (i.e. not you) applauded the team off and were proud of them for their efforts by the end.

Btw, people are allowed to disagree with you without it being because they're trying to 'look good on the internet' or whatever other rubbish you want to spout.

"Parked it up and we had no answer" - erm, apart from we equalised and very nearly won it but for a couple of great saves by their keeper.

Utterly clueless as ever.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Not a loss. But another 2 points dropped on 20:09 - Feb 10 with 575 viewsSwansea_Blue

There’s more that’s right than wrong in that OP to be fair.

It wasn’t a loss
It was 2 points dropped
Morsy and Luongo weren’t really on it
Burgess has been very good, so not an unreasonable suggestion
Clarke. Well, KM is better placed to know how to use him, so that’s a definite miss
2nd half did finish well
Before our subs we did struggle to hurt them often enough
They did sit and we found it tough to break them down

I can’t believe I wrote that . I think it’s the tone and regular negativity that pisses people off.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Not a loss. But another 2 points dropped on 20:13 - Feb 10 with 565 viewsChurchman

Not a loss. But another 2 points dropped on 20:07 - Feb 10 by The_Flashing_Smile

Just home and not remotely surprised to see more cretinous hot takes from you.

Those of us at the game (i.e. not you) applauded the team off and were proud of them for their efforts by the end.

Btw, people are allowed to disagree with you without it being because they're trying to 'look good on the internet' or whatever other rubbish you want to spout.

"Parked it up and we had no answer" - erm, apart from we equalised and very nearly won it but for a couple of great saves by their keeper.

Utterly clueless as ever.

They deserved that applause too, didn’t they. Albion were dead on their feet at the end.

The atmosphere in the ground was good all day and amazing at the end. Everyone was on their feet and I really thought we were going to do it - and very nearly did.
Not a loss. But another 2 points dropped on 20:17 - Feb 10 with 546 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Not a loss. But another 2 points dropped on 20:13 - Feb 10 by Churchman

They deserved that applause too, didn’t they. Albion were dead on their feet at the end.

The atmosphere in the ground was good all day and amazing at the end. Everyone was on their feet and I really thought we were going to do it - and very nearly did.

Yep, it was fantastic stuff at the end. And yeah, about 4 or 5 West Brom players dropped to the floor at the final whistle, 2 were even laying flat on their backs. They knew they'd been in a battle, that's for sure.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Not a loss. But another 2 points dropped on 20:36 - Feb 10 with 504 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Not a loss. But another 2 points dropped on 20:09 - Feb 10 by Swansea_Blue

There’s more that’s right than wrong in that OP to be fair.

It wasn’t a loss
It was 2 points dropped
Morsy and Luongo weren’t really on it
Burgess has been very good, so not an unreasonable suggestion
Clarke. Well, KM is better placed to know how to use him, so that’s a definite miss
2nd half did finish well
Before our subs we did struggle to hurt them often enough
They did sit and we found it tough to break them down

I can’t believe I wrote that . I think it’s the tone and regular negativity that pisses people off.

Yep.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024