Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leif Davis's left foot and Keiffer Moore's head 21:50 - Feb 3 with 883 viewsMelford

Will rekindle our season.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Leif Davis's left foot and Keiffer Moore's head on 21:56 - Feb 3 with 850 viewstextbackup

The way Leif stood that up for Keef for the first was wonderful
[Post edited 4 Feb 7:06]

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Leif Davis's left foot and Keiffer Moore's head on 22:07 - Feb 3 with 819 viewscbower

Leif Davis's left foot and Keiffer Moore's head on 21:56 - Feb 3 by textbackup

Get crosses into that area and Kieffer will cause havoc. Get it into his feet higher up the pitch and get Chaplin, Broadhead et al to play off him and goals will come. Move it quicker, that’s when we look at our best.

bluescouser

Leif Davis's left foot and Keiffer Moore's head on 22:10 - Feb 3 with 802 viewstextbackup

Leif Davis's left foot and Keiffer Moore's head on 22:07 - Feb 3 by cbower

Get crosses into that area and Kieffer will cause havoc. Get it into his feet higher up the pitch and get Chaplin, Broadhead et al to play off him and goals will come. Move it quicker, that’s when we look at our best.

Attacking isn’t our issue, I think Burgess comes back in once back (even tho GE has had some success) just think the balance is far better with CB in there

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Leif Davis's left foot and Keiffer Moore's head on 22:10 - Feb 3 with 800 viewsMelford

Gives me Gareth Bale/Peter Crouch taxi for Maicon Harry's Spurs vibes.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Leif Davis's left foot and Keiffer Moore's head on 22:39 - Feb 3 with 734 viewsSitfcB

I just laughed after that. Like, that’s what all the GIFs/Tweets were literally saying was going to happen. The way he lofted it in hahaha made for Moore and had he not have been there would’ve never happened.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Leif Davis's left foot and Keiffer Moore's head on 22:43 - Feb 3 with 717 viewsFrimleyBlue

Leif Davis's left foot and Keiffer Moore's head on 22:39 - Feb 3 by SitfcB

I just laughed after that. Like, that’s what all the GIFs/Tweets were literally saying was going to happen. The way he lofted it in hahaha made for Moore and had he not have been there would’ve never happened.

Moore reminds me of gios loan.

Just on a sub appearence. His level of performance was ridiculous for the championship.

Keep him injury free and we win any game he plays in.

That finish for his 2nd was wonderful. Calm head no wacking it. Just place it in the net.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Leif Davis's left foot and Keiffer Moore's head on 22:47 - Feb 3 with 697 viewsSitfcB

Leif Davis's left foot and Keiffer Moore's head on 22:43 - Feb 3 by FrimleyBlue

Moore reminds me of gios loan.

Just on a sub appearence. His level of performance was ridiculous for the championship.

Keep him injury free and we win any game he plays in.

That finish for his 2nd was wonderful. Calm head no wacking it. Just place it in the net.

Loved the little look he gave the ITFC fans after the first, as if to say ‘this is me now’.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Leif Davis's left foot and Keiffer Moore's head on 22:49 - Feb 3 with 679 viewsFrimleyBlue

Leif Davis's left foot and Keiffer Moore's head on 22:47 - Feb 3 by SitfcB

Loved the little look he gave the ITFC fans after the first, as if to say ‘this is me now’.

Ha I saw that.

Did more in 5 minutes than he did in all his time here before. What a journey.

Can't wait to watch him next week.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024