Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
At some point we’ll need to go back to a keeper who can use his hands 20:39 - Jan 22 with 6434 viewsSteve_M

Hladky at fault again, not sure his use of the ball compensates for the soft goals.

Only real chance now is keeping it to 1-0 and going at them later on.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

At some point we’ll need to go back to a keeper who can use his hands on 22:03 - Jan 22 with 1496 viewsMK1

Man of the Match.
At some point we’ll need to go back to a keeper who can use his hands on 22:04 - Jan 22 with 1478 viewsRobTheMonk

Lol, there's no way he's holding on to that cross the way it was whipped in. He did exactly what he should have done which was to move the ball away from the attacking players. Davis just got unlucky with the deflection.
At some point we’ll need to go back to a keeper who can use his hands on 22:04 - Jan 22 with 1476 viewsbazza

At some point we’ll need to go back to a keeper who can use his hands on 22:01 - Jan 22 by Swailsey

MOTM on Sky.

Brilliant 😂
At some point we’ll need to go back to a keeper who can use his hands on 22:04 - Jan 22 with 1475 viewsDublinBlue84

This aged, really, really, really well.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

At some point we’ll need to go back to a keeper who can use his hands on 22:05 - Jan 22 with 1450 viewsbluejacko

Oh dear try again😂
At some point we’ll need to go back to a keeper who can use his hands on 22:05 - Jan 22 with 1451 viewsdirtyboy

Posts like this make me wonder about what people actually look at when watching a game of football.
At some point we’ll need to go back to a keeper who can use his hands on 22:06 - Jan 22 with 1433 viewsRozz

Aged like a pint of hot piss this one.
At some point we’ll need to go back to a keeper who can use his hands on 22:09 - Jan 22 with 1398 viewsjimmyvet

At some point we’ll need to go back to a keeper who can use his hands on 21:48 - Jan 22 by Steve_M

That’s bad goalkeeping too btw.

Are you mad or just watching coronation street ? Seriously the keeper was brilliant a couple of shaky moments but overall brilliant.
Login to get fewer ads

At some point we’ll need to go back to a keeper who can use his hands on 22:11 - Jan 22 with 1382 viewsVegtablue

At some point we’ll need to go back to a keeper who can use his hands on 22:04 - Jan 22 by RobTheMonk

Lol, there's no way he's holding on to that cross the way it was whipped in. He did exactly what he should have done which was to move the ball away from the attacking players. Davis just got unlucky with the deflection.

No chance of catching it whatsoever, but I thought he would have been disappointed he didn't deflect it more than he did. Otherwise all saves outstanding and good-to-great distribution in the second half (pressing was merciless in the first half). It continues to amaze me that some think he's the weaker shot-stopper.
At some point we’ll need to go back to a keeper who can use his hands on 22:12 - Jan 22 with 1370 viewsSteve_M

At some point we’ll need to go back to a keeper who can use his hands on 22:09 - Jan 22 by jimmyvet

Are you mad or just watching coronation street ? Seriously the keeper was brilliant a couple of shaky moments but overall brilliant.

That second one was when we scored.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

At some point we’ll need to go back to a keeper who can use his hands on 22:15 - Jan 22 with 1351 viewsBlueOura

At some point we’ll need to go back to a keeper who can use his hands on 22:12 - Jan 22 by Steve_M

That second one was when we scored.

Probably just best to hold your hands up and admit you got it wrong at this point.
At some point we’ll need to go back to a keeper who can use his hands on 22:35 - Jan 22 with 1266 viewsWickets

At some point we’ll need to go back to a keeper who can use his hands on 20:48 - Jan 22 by GlasgowBlue

Two great saves that has kept us in the game.

Not sure you can blame Hladky for the goal. He gets a hand to it and it's just unfortunate that Davis was there. Keepers should always palm to the side rather than putting the ball back into the danger area.

Big error for their goal but more than made up for it .
At some point we’ll need to go back to a keeper who can use his hands on 22:43 - Jan 22 with 1218 viewsthe_toff

You have to be kidding. Not much he could do about the goal and made 2 or 3 excellent saves.

We have some idiotic supporters.
At some point we’ll need to go back to a keeper who can use his hands on 22:57 - Jan 22 with 1164 viewsbackwaywhen

At some point we’ll need to go back to a keeper who can use his hands on 20:51 - Jan 22 by GlasgowBlue

We are missing the biggest outlet when passing from the back in Sam Morsy. Having to go to either Woolf or Fridge, which is predictable. Neither of Mas or Travis can make themselves available like Morsy.

Great answer and of course you are correct ….miss his whole contribution to our forward play and his ball retention in tight space .
At some point we’ll need to go back to a keeper who can use his hands on 23:01 - Jan 22 with 1143 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Good work Steve. Taking one for the team.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

At some point we’ll need to go back to a keeper who can use his hands on 23:15 - Jan 22 with 1084 viewssouthnorfolkblue

At some point we’ll need to go back to a keeper who can use his hands on 21:42 - Jan 22 by GlasgowBlue

And another. 5 nil without Vas tonight.

Don’t get me wrong he’s played well but most decent keepers are making those saves, so to say it’s 5 without him is a bit of a stretch imho

Poll: Our final position

At some point we’ll need to go back to a keeper who can use his hands on 23:48 - Jan 22 with 1015 viewssotd78

You appear to be on the wrong board. You need one with six fingers on each hand

Blue shirts/white shorts - sotd78

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:51 - Jan 22 with 1003 viewssotd78

At some point we’ll need to go back to a keeper who can use his hands on 23:53 - Jan 22 with 997 viewsPlums

At some point we’ll need to go back to a keeper who can use his hands on 22:04 - Jan 22 by DublinBlue84

This aged, really, really, really well.

I think posts like this should be pinned for 24 hours

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

At some point we’ll need to go back to a keeper who can use his hands on 00:40 - Jan 23 with 937 viewsIPS_wich

At some point we’ll need to go back to a keeper who can use his hands on 20:50 - Jan 22 by Steve_M

It’s on top of the Sunderland goal and Leicester’s at PR though. I think he should have held that cross tonight, not the only mistake but it was critical.

I had to go back and watch their goal again because at no point had it occurred to me that he could have held on to the cross. Watched it again and have to conclude that you have never in your life played a ball sport if you think that cross could have been held. The cross was hit at pace about 3 feet off the ground and he's close to full stretch to get fingers to it!!!
At some point we’ll need to go back to a keeper who can use his hands on 01:23 - Jan 23 with 909 viewsbenrhyddingblue

I generally find you one of the better posters here. But you have got this one so wrong.
At some point we’ll need to go back to a keeper who can use his hands on 03:01 - Jan 23 with 854 viewsKieran_Knows

In the end he pulled off some great saves and without doubt the reason why we was able to pick up a point.

However make no bones about it, he was at fault for their goal. It’s actually harder to try parry the ball as he did, than to just put your hands out and try catch it. Watch any GK coach drill on YouTube or the like, and all GK coaches say the same.

But as I say, without his other contributions we wouldn’t have got the point and given his form this season, very hard to criticise him heavily at all.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

(No subject) (n/t) on 03:44 - Jan 23 with 838 viewssotd78

At some point we’ll need to go back to a keeper who can use his hands on 07:10 - Jan 23 with 748 viewschicoazul

Only Steve and I dare to say what all others only think.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

At some point we’ll need to go back to a keeper who can use his hands on 07:40 - Jan 23 with 711 viewsAnsty

It's comments like this that make you question why commoners get to vote.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024