Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We have made a loan offer for Keiffer Moore apparently.... 17:26 - Jan 17 with 11742 viewsbluesym

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

We have made a loan offer for Keiffer Moore apparently.... on 17:34 - Jan 17 with 5417 viewsHighgateBlue

Interesting if true. Decent record at a number of clubs since leaving us (and indeed on loan whilst with us).

This is the sort of player that one would hope our league position would help us attract. We're in 2nd, whilst Cardiff (another of his former hunting grounds) have lost more than they've won, conceded more than they've scored, and are more points adrift of us than there are games remaining.

I'd be pleased with this, even as a loan, given we're currently threadbare up top.

In KMac we trust.
We have made a loan offer for Keiffer Moore apparently.... on 17:40 - Jan 17 with 5324 viewstextbackup

I donā€™t know if Iā€™m just batsht crazy saying this, but Iā€™ve read a few ā€˜he doesnā€™t suit our styleā€™ postsā€¦

But, we have Leif Davis chucking balls in from the left, Burns on the rightā€¦ and Moore is 19 feet tallā€¦ whatā€™s not to like about this?!

Weā€™ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

We have made a loan offer for Keiffer Moore apparently.... on 17:41 - Jan 17 with 5248 viewsSitfcB

We have made a loan offer for Keiffer Moore apparently.... on 17:40 - Jan 17 by textbackup

I donā€™t know if Iā€™m just batsht crazy saying this, but Iā€™ve read a few ā€˜he doesnā€™t suit our styleā€™ postsā€¦

But, we have Leif Davis chucking balls in from the left, Burns on the rightā€¦ and Moore is 19 feet tallā€¦ whatā€™s not to like about this?!

Ever since Iā€™ve heard him mentioned Iā€™ve thought it would be fā€™king brilliant and a bloody good story if he were to help us get promoted.

COYB
Poll: What will todayā€™s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

We have made a loan offer for Keiffer Moore apparently.... on 17:42 - Jan 17 with 5213 viewsGeoffSentence

17 minutes gone and no denial from Phil

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

We have made a loan offer for Keiffer Moore apparently.... on 17:43 - Jan 17 with 5172 viewsiamipswich

We have made a loan offer for Keiffer Moore apparently.... on 17:40 - Jan 17 by textbackup

I think it's the off the ball element of the game that people have concerns about. On it, I agree with you I think his strengths play into our hands.

Is he mobile enough to press tirelessly even for an hour and really put the pressure on the defenders from the front? I don't know. I won't pretend to have watched much of him.

Poll: Who will return first?

We have made a loan offer for Keiffer Moore apparently.... on 17:44 - Jan 17 with 5145 viewsHerbivore

It's the off the ball and link up play that's more of a worry, he's shown he can be a threat in the penalty area at this level. I've warmed up a little on the idea, watched him play for Bournemouth recently and he showed some good movement as well as being a beast. If the brief is to have at least one option who is proven at this level then there aren't many options out there.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

We have made a loan offer for Keiffer Moore apparently.... on 17:44 - Jan 17 with 5148 views_clive_baker_

Because too many people are utterly obsessed with the notion that we need to unearth Hirst's long lost twin or we'll be incapable of winning football matches over the next 3 months.

Is he a like for like replacement with the movement of Hirst? No. Is he an immobile donkey incapable of adding value to our side? Also no.

He's a handful, he's proven at this level and he will know Burns & Broadhead from Wales duty. He's perhaps not a long term solution but I would have him on loan in a heartbeat.
We have made a loan offer for Keiffer Moore apparently.... on 17:45 - Jan 17 with 5106 viewsFrimleyBlue

Erm he's not a fken magician.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Login to get fewer ads

We have made a loan offer for Keiffer Moore apparently.... on 17:45 - Jan 17 with 5111 viewstextbackup

We have made a loan offer for Keiffer Moore apparently.... on 17:43 - Jan 17 by iamipswich

I think it's the off the ball element of the game that people have concerns about. On it, I agree with you I think his strengths play into our hands.

Is he mobile enough to press tirelessly even for an hour and really put the pressure on the defenders from the front? I don't know. I won't pretend to have watched much of him.

No idea either, but as a professional footballer Iā€™m saying heā€™ll have a pretty good level of fitness to carry out a role.

We have made a loan offer for Keiffer Moore apparently.... on 17:46 - Jan 17 with 5065 viewsFrimleyBlue

We have made a loan offer for Keiffer Moore apparently.... on 17:44 - Jan 17 by _clive_baker_

Because too many people are utterly obsessed with the notion that we need to unearth Hirst's long lost twin or we'll be incapable of winning football matches over the next 3 months.

Is he a like for like replacement with the movement of Hirst? No. Is he an immobile donkey incapable of adding value to our side? Also no.

He's a handful, he's proven at this level and he will know Burns & Broadhead from Wales duty. He's perhaps not a long term solution but I would have him on loan in a heartbeat.

How many loans can we use?

Waka waka eh eh

We have made a loan offer for Keiffer Moore apparently.... on 17:46 - Jan 17 with 5077 viewsLankHenners

Pretty sure Cardiff were said to be Moore's preferred choice (for fairly obvious reasons) if they could get a deal done - would think he'd hold out for them until such a point they can't make the finances work.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

We have made a loan offer for Keiffer Moore apparently.... on 17:47 - Jan 17 with 5063 viewsportmanking

The problem is we don't 'chuck balls in'. We cut them back low across the ground. I have my reservations, but I'd be prepared to give the benefit of the doubt. He'd obviously have Broady and Burns to bounce off, off the pitch.
We have made a loan offer for Keiffer Moore apparently.... on 17:47 - Jan 17 with 5045 viewsPlums

It would result in a number of people having to eat a large slice of humble pie after his initial spell with us so we can't possibly entertain that situation arising.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

We have made a loan offer for Keiffer Moore apparently.... on 17:49 - Jan 17 with 4995 viewsJakeITFC

I will never forget how terrible he looked when he came on against Norwich one year.

The ultimate redemption arc if he gets us promoted because in my mind heā€™s still that bloke who looked absolutely lost up there.
We have made a loan offer for Keiffer Moore apparently.... on 17:51 - Jan 17 with 4942 views_clive_baker_

We have made a loan offer for Keiffer Moore apparently.... on 17:46 - Jan 17 by FrimleyBlue

How many loans can we use?

We can register as many as we like, but only 5 permitted in a matchday squad I think.

Williams (assuming he comes back)
Travis
Hutchinson
Sarmiento
+1
We have made a loan offer for Keiffer Moore apparently.... on 17:51 - Jan 17 with 4940 viewscatch74

We have made a loan offer for Keiffer Moore apparently.... on 17:34 - Jan 17 by HighgateBlue

Interesting if true. Decent record at a number of clubs since leaving us (and indeed on loan whilst with us).

This is the sort of player that one would hope our league position would help us attract. We're in 2nd, whilst Cardiff (another of his former hunting grounds) have lost more than they've won, conceded more than they've scored, and are more points adrift of us than there are games remaining.

I'd be pleased with this, even as a loan, given we're currently threadbare up top.

In KMac we trust.

Heā€™d have kneed in Chaplinā€™s header.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

We have made a loan offer for Keiffer Moore apparently.... on 17:51 - Jan 17 with 4939 viewstextbackup

We have made a loan offer for Keiffer Moore apparently.... on 17:44 - Jan 17 by _clive_baker_

Iā€™ve watched games where Hirst has failed to control a single ball into him, and been terribly wasteful infront of goal.
Yet we are sitting 2nd.

Moore gives a different dynamic, something teams havenā€™t necessarily seen us play like, anothe chink in the armour

We have made a loan offer for Keiffer Moore apparently.... on 17:52 - Jan 17 with 4883 viewsFrimleyBlue

We have made a loan offer for Keiffer Moore apparently.... on 17:47 - Jan 17 by Plums

It would result in a number of people having to eat a large slice of humble pie after his initial spell with us so we can't possibly entertain that situation arising.

No humble pie needed he was shocking. Even drinan looked better.

Waka waka eh eh

We have made a loan offer for Keiffer Moore apparently.... on 17:54 - Jan 17 with 4844 viewstextbackup

We have made a loan offer for Keiffer Moore apparently.... on 17:47 - Jan 17 by portmanking

The problem is we don't 'chuck balls in'. We cut them back low across the ground. I have my reservations, but I'd be prepared to give the benefit of the doubt. He'd obviously have Broady and Burns to bounce off, off the pitch.

Youā€™re right we donā€™t chuck balls inā€¦
But with him we could have an opposition defence all ready and eyes on a cut back to Chaplin, when out of nowhere a cross with Moore attacking with his head, catching them outā€¦
Goal 1-0 2-0 3-0 EIEIEIO and all thatā€¦

We have made a loan offer for Keiffer Moore apparently.... on 17:54 - Jan 17 with 4835 views_clive_baker_

We have made a loan offer for Keiffer Moore apparently.... on 17:51 - Jan 17 by textbackup

Iā€™ve watched games where Hirst has failed to control a single ball into him, and been terribly wasteful infront of goal.
Yet we are sitting 2nd.

Moore gives a different dynamic, something teams havenā€™t necessarily seen us play like, anothe chink in the armour

He's also a much more willing runner than people give him credit for. The fact he's perhaps been asked to play to certain strengths for Bournemouth doesn't mean he's incapable of adapting a slightly different game for us. He's got some underlying attributes that would be useful to us.

It could of course be paper talk, or our attempt at testing Blackburn's resolve on Gallagher if they think we've moved on. I wouldn't hesitate to bring Moore in on loan for the rest of the season if there's a deal to be done though.
We have made a loan offer for Keiffer Moore apparently.... on 17:56 - Jan 17 with 4782 viewsbluejacko

We have made a loan offer for Keiffer Moore apparently.... on 17:49 - Jan 17 by JakeITFC

I will never forget how terrible he looked when he came on against Norwich one year.

The ultimate redemption arc if he gets us promoted because in my mind heā€™s still that bloke who looked absolutely lost up there.

He did look terrible in that game when he came on! Really would he come back here after the stick he got?IIRC he couldnā€™t wait to get away.
We have made a loan offer for Keiffer Moore apparently.... on 17:57 - Jan 17 with 4770 viewsKieran_Knows

Thatā€™s just it thought isnā€™t it? Weā€™ve not spent the best part of 2 years perfecting a style of play which our recruitment is massively centred around, chasing targets even after theyā€™ve moved elsewhere because theyā€™re perfect for what we want ā€¦ only to then sign Moore and sling it to his head all game.

Unless McKenna is prepared to move away from how we play - which is of course possibly given weā€™re in a promotion battle - then I just canā€™t see it.

Thatā€™s not to say I think Moore is a bad player, as heā€™s clearly had a good career at both domestic and international level. But it feels to me a signing that would see us move away from what weā€™ve been so good at these past 2 years.

Poll: Weā€™ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the backā€¦

We have made a loan offer for Keiffer Moore apparently.... on 17:57 - Jan 17 with 4766 viewstextbackup

We have made a loan offer for Keiffer Moore apparently.... on 17:52 - Jan 17 by FrimleyBlue

No humble pie needed he was shocking. Even drinan looked better.

Heā€™s since played in the euros, World Cup, and the premier league.

So must have improved a tad

We have made a loan offer for Keiffer Moore apparently.... on 17:58 - Jan 17 with 4723 viewsHerbivore

We have made a loan offer for Keiffer Moore apparently.... on 17:54 - Jan 17 by _clive_baker_

He's also a much more willing runner than people give him credit for. The fact he's perhaps been asked to play to certain strengths for Bournemouth doesn't mean he's incapable of adapting a slightly different game for us. He's got some underlying attributes that would be useful to us.

It could of course be paper talk, or our attempt at testing Blackburn's resolve on Gallagher if they think we've moved on. I wouldn't hesitate to bring Moore in on loan for the rest of the season if there's a deal to be done though.

Whenever I've seen him recently, the guy is an athlete. I don't doubt he's fit, it's whether he can do the pressing job we require at times. That said, Jackson can do that role when it's really needed and there might be other games where it's less integral to our play to have the striker running a nut off.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

We have made a loan offer for Keiffer Moore apparently.... on 17:59 - Jan 17 with 4680 viewstextbackup

We have made a loan offer for Keiffer Moore apparently.... on 17:57 - Jan 17 by Kieran_Knows

Thatā€™s just it thought isnā€™t it? Weā€™ve not spent the best part of 2 years perfecting a style of play which our recruitment is massively centred around, chasing targets even after theyā€™ve moved elsewhere because theyā€™re perfect for what we want ā€¦ only to then sign Moore and sling it to his head all game.

Unless McKenna is prepared to move away from how we play - which is of course possibly given weā€™re in a promotion battle - then I just canā€™t see it.

Thatā€™s not to say I think Moore is a bad player, as heā€™s clearly had a good career at both domestic and international level. But it feels to me a signing that would see us move away from what weā€™ve been so good at these past 2 years.

We donā€™t have to aim for his head for 90mins, MM isnā€™t here anymore.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024