Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lewis Travis appreciation post (n/t) 20:20 - Jan 13 with 4472 viewsjasondozzell

Lewis Travis appreciation post (n/t) on 20:23 - Jan 13 with 4075 viewsGavTWTD

Really impressive debut. With more training and minutes on the pitch, he's going to be a big player for us.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Lewis Travis appreciation post (n/t) on 20:24 - Jan 13 with 4047 viewsNthQldITFC

Fitted in seamlessly. Brilliant debut in a tricky situation.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Lewis Travis appreciation post (n/t) on 20:25 - Jan 13 with 4045 viewsSWBlue22

Can we sign him now permanently !
Lewis Travis appreciation post (n/t) on 20:26 - Jan 13 with 4016 viewsjasondozzell

Lewis Travis appreciation post (n/t) on 20:23 - Jan 13 by GavTWTD

Really impressive debut. With more training and minutes on the pitch, he's going to be a big player for us.

Yes! To be that up to speed with our style of play and the patterns in the short time he's been here is so impressive
Lewis Travis appreciation post (n/t) on 20:26 - Jan 13 with 4002 viewsOwainG1992

Thought he was terrific.
How on earth Blackburn don't pick him I'll never know.

Poll: Apologies I'm bored. How many signings will we have by Plymouth at home.

Lewis Travis appreciation post (n/t) on 20:28 - Jan 13 with 3964 viewsBassett_Blue

If he had stayed on until the end, there could have even been a argument for him being MOTM, Great debut.

Sorry for the down vote on the op, fat fingers!
[Post edited 13 Jan 20:30]
Lewis Travis appreciation post (n/t) on 20:31 - Jan 13 with 3895 viewsEsherBlueStu

Incredibly impressive debut. To slot in as a key pivot in the system is remarkable in ten days. Looked like the perfect Morsy replacement
Lewis Travis appreciation post (n/t) on 20:32 - Jan 13 with 3868 viewsMullet

Not heard anyone who knows their stuff say a bad word about him. Rovers fans fuming on Twitter especially as they got humped.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Login to get fewer ads

Lewis Travis appreciation post (n/t) on 20:36 - Jan 13 with 3818 viewsMetal_Hacker

Lewis Travis appreciation post (n/t) on 20:24 - Jan 13 by NthQldITFC

Fitted in seamlessly. Brilliant debut in a tricky situation.

Couldn’t have phrased it any better

Don’t even realise he was a new recruit other than name

Like he’s been here all season

He’s gonna be a real asset

Poll: If it were one or the other

Lewis Travis appreciation post (n/t) on 20:38 - Jan 13 with 3787 viewshomer_123

Lewis Travis appreciation post (n/t) on 20:26 - Jan 13 by OwainG1992

Thought he was terrific.
How on earth Blackburn don't pick him I'll never know.

They play 1 CDM...the lad they got from QPR was being picked ahead of him.

However...by end of Nov there were big questions being asked as to why Travis wasn't being brought back in to the fold.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Lewis Travis appreciation post (n/t) on 21:07 - Jan 13 with 3480 viewsFrankMarshall

Really good debut. Well done to him!

Frank Marshall

Lewis Travis appreciation post (n/t) on 21:12 - Jan 13 with 3409 viewsArnoldMoorhen

We had a great January 23 window.

January 24 is shaping up pretty sweetly!

Just need a "takes your breath away" striker signing à la Marcus Stewart, and we will be there.
Lewis Travis appreciation post (n/t) on 21:13 - Jan 13 with 3371 viewsMullet

Lewis Travis appreciation post (n/t) on 21:12 - Jan 13 by ArnoldMoorhen

We had a great January 23 window.

January 24 is shaping up pretty sweetly!

Just need a "takes your breath away" striker signing à la Marcus Stewart, and we will be there.

A Top Gun so to speak?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Lewis Travis appreciation post (n/t) on 21:16 - Jan 13 with 3314 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Lewis Travis appreciation post (n/t) on 21:13 - Jan 13 by Mullet

A Top Gun so to speak?

I would be happy with a straightforward, old fashioned, Centre Forward or a Maverick.
Lewis Travis appreciation post (n/t) on 21:16 - Jan 13 with 3307 viewsMetal_Hacker

Lewis Travis appreciation post (n/t) on 21:13 - Jan 13 by Mullet

A Top Gun so to speak?

Plane to see Mullet

Poll: If it were one or the other

Lewis Travis appreciation post (n/t) on 21:25 - Jan 13 with 3169 viewsibbleobble

Lewis Travis appreciation post (n/t) on 20:23 - Jan 13 by GavTWTD

Would you start him ahead of Morsy or Luongo based on tonight or what you’ve seen of him at Blackburn?
Lewis Travis appreciation post (n/t) on 21:46 - Jan 13 with 3008 viewsWicklowBlue

Lewis Travis appreciation post (n/t) on 21:25 - Jan 13 by ibbleobble

Would you start him ahead of Morsy or Luongo based on tonight or what you’ve seen of him at Blackburn?

Too early to tell, but he joined us to play games which was his beef with Blackburn. I'd suspect Luongo could be under pressure allowing Morsy to drive up the pitch.

As said I thought he had a really good game, broke up the play and looked to free up others which IS his game.
Lewis Travis appreciation post (n/t) on 21:57 - Jan 13 with 2950 viewsbadadski

Lewis Travis appreciation post (n/t) on 21:46 - Jan 13 by WicklowBlue

Too early to tell, but he joined us to play games which was his beef with Blackburn. I'd suspect Luongo could be under pressure allowing Morsy to drive up the pitch.

As said I thought he had a really good game, broke up the play and looked to free up others which IS his game.

Looked good; very good, clam and composed but he’s not Morsey, nothing wrong with playing them both together - we know Morsey is happy to roam forward and have a shot on goal so should be a great paring if luongo is out for a bit- we have a great midfield now - including taylor as different option.
Lewis Travis appreciation post (n/t) on 22:00 - Jan 13 with 2909 viewsDubtractor

Fantastic debut, in what is a very tough role to play for our team.

The difference in the tempo of our play, compared to against QPR, was stark.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Lewis Travis appreciation post (n/t) on 22:52 - Jan 13 with 2665 viewsGlasgowBlue

Lewis Travis appreciation post (n/t) on 22:00 - Jan 13 by Dubtractor

Fantastic debut, in what is a very tough role to play for our team.

The difference in the tempo of our play, compared to against QPR, was stark.

Yes. I'd say today was the first time we didn't drastically miss Morsy the way we did against QPR and Huddersfield.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Lewis Travis appreciation post (n/t) on 23:01 - Jan 13 with 2594 viewsDavoIPB

A quicker version of Morsy and got the ball forward quicker as well.
Lewis Travis appreciation post (n/t) on 23:35 - Jan 13 with 2461 viewsDinnernotTea

We now know why Blackburn fans were raging. Absolutely incredible debut given he barely knew their names.

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

Lewis Travis appreciation post (n/t) on 23:41 - Jan 13 with 2414 viewsbournemouthblue

Lewis Travis appreciation post (n/t) on 23:01 - Jan 13 by DavoIPB

A quicker version of Morsy and got the ball forward quicker as well.

Looked a bit more measured going forward

You feel he'd compliment Morsy and Luongo to be fair. Taylor who clearly has talent, misplaced a tonne of passes tonight, thankfully few were too costly.

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Lewis Travis appreciation post (n/t) on 00:16 - Jan 14 with 2277 viewsFrimleyBlue

Reminds me of when we loaned magilton.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Lewis Travis appreciation post (n/t) on 07:12 - Jan 14 with 2065 viewsPioneerBlue

I hope there was an agreed purchase price in the deal because performances like that will only make him expensive!

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024