Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it ok 14:25 - Dec 30 with 1314 viewschicoazul

To say to your country on the eve of a tournament that you’re not making yourself available?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Is it ok on 14:26 - Dec 30 with 1292 viewsDarkBrandon

Yes.

Do you have any further questions?
Is it ok on 14:29 - Dec 30 with 1257 viewsJakeITFC

Egypt would be within their rights to call him up still, which could lead to FIFA banning him for the entirety of the time that he would have been away.
Is it ok on 14:32 - Dec 30 with 1231 viewsSitfcB

Can do what he wants.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Is it ok on 14:32 - Dec 30 with 1227 viewsGeoffSentence

Is it ok on 14:29 - Dec 30 by JakeITFC

Egypt would be within their rights to call him up still, which could lead to FIFA banning him for the entirety of the time that he would have been away.

They'd either have to really want him there, or be spiteful enough about it to lose a squad place to do that.

I don't think either situation applies.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Is it ok on 14:39 - Dec 30 with 1176 viewsKeno

Yes

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Is it ok on 14:39 - Dec 30 with 1167 viewschicoazul

Is it ok on 14:32 - Dec 30 by SitfcB

Can do what he wants.

Of course he *can*, but should he? If Watson is to be believe he hasn’t retired from internationals.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Is it ok on 14:40 - Dec 30 with 1159 viewsZx1988

Is it ok on 14:39 - Dec 30 by Keno

Yes

And doubly so if your likely inclusion is going to be limited to sitting on the bench, and getting perhaps nine minutes across the tournament.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Is it ok on 14:43 - Dec 30 with 1117 viewschicoazul

Is it ok on 14:40 - Dec 30 by Zx1988

And doubly so if your likely inclusion is going to be limited to sitting on the bench, and getting perhaps nine minutes across the tournament.

It sounds even worse when you put it like that.

Login to get fewer ads

Is it ok on 14:47 - Dec 30 with 1051 viewsPhilTWTD

Worth pointing out that Egypt say they have received no such undertaking. Think he was always an outsider for the squad having not been included in the previous two.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Is it ok on 15:05 - Dec 30 with 938 viewsFtnfwest

Like Chris Sutton you mean?
Is it ok on 15:58 - Dec 30 with 802 viewsKropotkin123

You can do, but I don't think they care if you are available or not mate

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Is it ok on 16:06 - Dec 30 with 744 viewsJ2BLUE

Would be a bit different if it was Mo Salah but for someone who is on the fringes it doesn't really matter.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Is it ok on 16:53 - Dec 30 with 606 viewsBigCommon

Most likely already knew that he wasn't in the final squad, after speaking with their staff, and discussing it thoroughly before making the decision to announce it himself..
If you listen to Mass' interview, he announced his retirement from International football, as a way of "bossing" the situation, himself. And being in control of it, instead of being dicked about (to put it bluntly)..
I can imagine Morsy chatting with Mass/KM/ Egypt staff/ any mates he's got in their squad, and then just deciding to be the boss of it..
Quit sure if he was integral to their first 11, he would be on the plane. And club would have come 2nd, naturally...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024