Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stansfield,do we think this is actually happening…..,.. 19:00 - Dec 24 with 4589 viewsbobbyramsey

……. or just wishful thinking?
Stansfield,do we think this is actually happening…..,.. on 20:19 - Dec 24 with 4432 viewshomer_123

A striker is def on the cards.

Not convinced it will be Stansfield though.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Stansfield,do we think this is actually happening…..,.. on 20:35 - Dec 24 with 4359 viewsMetal_Hacker

Not sure about “wishful thinking “ with regards to it happening but I get the feeling there’s definitely some mileage in this story

If it were to happen. I’d be very happy if it were permanent

Other than that , give me cover on the right side and some experience at the back

Other than that , Merry Christmas everyone from Sheffield

Poll: If it were one or the other

Stansfield,do we think this is actually happening…..,.. on 20:39 - Dec 24 with 4288 viewsFrimleyBlue

We will need 2 strikers. So yeah I can see it.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Stansfield,do we think this is actually happening…..,.. on 20:43 - Dec 24 with 4293 viewsbluejacko

Going on Ashtons track record if we are talking about him it won’t be him but someone we don’t expect😄
Stansfield,do we think this is actually happening…..,.. on 20:50 - Dec 24 with 4247 viewsxrayspecs

He is one of many players on our list. He may or may not be first choice.It might happen or it might not.
[Post edited 24 Dec 2023 20:51]
Stansfield,do we think this is actually happening…..,.. on 21:35 - Dec 24 with 4023 viewsJ2BLUE

Stansfield,do we think this is actually happening…..,.. on 20:50 - Dec 24 by xrayspecs

He is one of many players on our list. He may or may not be first choice.It might happen or it might not.
[Post edited 24 Dec 2023 20:51]

Thanks for clearing that up.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Stansfield,do we think this is actually happening…..,.. on 22:26 - Dec 24 with 3811 viewsxrayspecs

Stansfield,do we think this is actually happening…..,.. on 21:35 - Dec 24 by J2BLUE

Thanks for clearing that up.

Every club will have positions they want to strengthen, with multiple candidates for each position.

Some of these targets become public information, others do not. Sometimes agents link us to players we are not interested in signing, just to get other clubs interested.

Clubs will be talking to multiple players for the same position at the same time, as they cannot put all their eggs into one basket and be left with no-one when the window closes.

Last window we were interested in and publicly linked with Rak sayki, Ashton Trusty and Ellis Simms, none of whom joined us.

Until someone is unveiled or Phil says imminent, then it is just speculation.
Stansfield,do we think this is actually happening…..,.. on 23:08 - Dec 24 with 3590 viewsJuggsy

Stansfield,do we think this is actually happening…..,.. on 22:26 - Dec 24 by xrayspecs

Every club will have positions they want to strengthen, with multiple candidates for each position.

Some of these targets become public information, others do not. Sometimes agents link us to players we are not interested in signing, just to get other clubs interested.

Clubs will be talking to multiple players for the same position at the same time, as they cannot put all their eggs into one basket and be left with no-one when the window closes.

Last window we were interested in and publicly linked with Rak sayki, Ashton Trusty and Ellis Simms, none of whom joined us.

Cheers Captain obvious ... :D
Login to get fewer ads

Stansfield,do we think this is actually happening…..,.. on 23:36 - Dec 24 with 3491 viewsBlueBadger

I'm told he's been around the world.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Stansfield,do we think this is actually happening…..,.. on 00:00 - Dec 25 with 3443 viewsBigCommon

Got to be some legs in this one, surely? Doesn't mean , of course, that he'll end up here.
But we've got previous under KM for showing an interest in Stansfield.
And its unlikely, imo, that its agent stirring for a move. Given that he's on a Prem' contact with Fulham and getting useful game time at Brum. So, career wise, he looks to be in a pretty stable place.
Probably be quite a difficult one to do, as a loan.
Be pleased to have him. But not gonna hold my breath.
Stansfield,do we think this is actually happening…..,.. on 07:46 - Dec 25 with 3124 viewsBlueBoots

Stansfield,do we think this is actually happening…..,.. on 23:36 - Dec 24 by BlueBadger

Let's not get ahead of ourselves on this one - people hold on

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

Stansfield,do we think this is actually happening…..,.. on 08:24 - Dec 25 with 3029 viewsnodge_blue

Stansfield,do we think this is actually happening…..,.. on 23:36 - Dec 24 by BlueBadger

The poor man has lost his baby. You wouldn’t think he had the time for football.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Stansfield,do we think this is actually happening…..,.. on 12:28 - Dec 25 with 2709 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Stansfield,do we think this is actually happening…..,.. on 22:26 - Dec 24 by xrayspecs

In other words it's all just noise until we hear it in all the right places.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Stansfield,do we think this is actually happening…..,.. on 14:52 - Dec 25 with 2520 viewsxrayspecs

Stansfield,do we think this is actually happening…..,.. on 12:28 - Dec 25 by You_Bloo_Right

Yep
Stansfield,do we think this is actually happening…..,.. on 18:38 - Dec 25 with 2236 viewsWickets

Stansfield,do we think this is actually happening…..,.. on 20:19 - Dec 24 by homer_123

A striker is def on the cards.

Not convinced it will be Stansfield though.

Yes i'm sure we are looking to bring a striker in , maybe 3 or 4 on our list of possibles, Its likely Stansfield is one of them but as others have said maybe he's not the prime target . I think we will be looking to strengthen the spine so centre back and midfield we will have targets . Might not be possible in this window but we will try .
Stansfield,do we think this is actually happening…..,.. on 00:36 - Dec 26 with 1797 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Stansfield,do we think this is actually happening…..,.. on 12:28 - Dec 25 by You_Bloo_Right

Well, This Is The Right Time. You Can't Deny It.

I Will Be Waiting to see what happens on this.

If he comes here- great! If not- So Be It, we Carry On, without a Change, and Hirst will lead The Line.
Stansfield,do we think this is actually happening…..,.. on 18:32 - Dec 26 with 1286 viewsbobbyramsey

I doubt if Stansfield will want to be at Brum for much longer lol….
Stansfield,do we think this is actually happening…..,.. on 19:41 - Dec 26 with 1069 viewsVic

He’s certainly been to the right places.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024