Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Back to being totally written off again on Sky 19:35 - Dec 26 with 780 viewsgainsboroughblue

Not that we were being overly written on.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Back to being totally written off again on Sky on 19:36 - Dec 26 with 767 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Usually get some balance by having an ex-Town player on but not even got that tonight.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Back to being totally written off again on Sky on 19:37 - Dec 26 with 743 viewsKeno

this is why I wont watch us on Sky

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Back to being totally written off again on Sky on 19:38 - Dec 26 with 728 viewsVaughan8

Literally just switched on for that.

If we are outside our ipswich bubble, we'd probably be saying the same. If we don't win tonight Southampton are down to 2 wins away.
Back to being totally written off again on Sky on 19:39 - Dec 26 with 704 viewsgainsboroughblue

Back to being totally written off again on Sky on 19:36 - Dec 26 by Nthsuffolkblue

Usually get some balance by having an ex-Town player on but not even got that tonight.

Bit of a loaded question really wasn't it. So obvious that it was going to be a Leics/Soton/Leeds split going across the sofa.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Back to being totally written off again on Sky on 19:40 - Dec 26 with 670 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Back to being totally written off again on Sky on 19:38 - Dec 26 by Vaughan8

If we are outside our ipswich bubble, we'd probably be saying the same. If we don't win tonight Southampton are down to 2 wins away.

2 wins that we get no more than a draw out of.

On the flip side, if we win those games they need to keep winning in order to keep the gap down to 4 points. Or if we win tonight, it is 7.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Back to being totally written off again on Sky on 19:41 - Dec 26 with 648 viewsBondiBlue

Back to being totally written off again on Sky on 19:37 - Dec 26 by Keno

this is why I wont watch us on Sky

We get no studio stuff here for the sky games (bit like ifollow) so i'm on the towntv build--up. Very enjoyable.

Poll: Which would you accept?

Back to being totally written off again on Sky on 19:41 - Dec 26 with 645 viewsTractorWood

Back to being totally written off again on Sky on 19:38 - Dec 26 by Vaughan8

Agree and agree.

It wouldn't be based on much to say we look likely to keep this up. Given the strength and depth around us.

That's our opportunity though.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2023 19:41]

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Back to being totally written off again on Sky on 20:07 - Dec 26 with 505 viewsPinewoodblue

Long may Sky;s dismissive attitude to Town continue.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024