Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Ultimate Christmas/New Year Ipswich Town Quiz!!! 11:18 - Dec 22 with 856 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Ok, here's an idea:

You know how every newspaper fills out it's pages with "written in advance so we can all have a holiday" Quizzes for their Christmas and New Year editions?

How about we write our own ITFC Christmas/New Year Quiz?

Write the Question as unambiguously as possible, and don't put the answer. Instead DM the answer to me (along with the question that it relates to). I will then post the questions all together in one thread, with the answers all together in another thread.

Hopefully we will get to 40 or so good questions which can then "entertain" Town fans at intergenerational gatherings over the festive period.

Please post your questions below, and DM me the answer, together with the question that it relates to.

PLEASE DON'T ANSWER OTHER PEOPLE'S QUESTIONS BELOW!!!

[Post edited 22 Dec 2023 11:24]
The Ultimate Christmas/New Year Ipswich Town Quiz!!! on 11:20 - Dec 22 with 843 viewsArnoldMoorhen

A question to kind of set the tone:

Which Ipswich player played in all of his country's matches at a FIFA World Cup and ended the tournament undefeated?
[Post edited 22 Dec 2023 11:20]
The Ultimate Christmas/New Year Ipswich Town Quiz!!! on 11:24 - Dec 22 with 810 viewsbluelagos

Who was better, Pablo or Shefki?

That sort of thing?

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

The Ultimate Christmas/New Year Ipswich Town Quiz!!! on 11:25 - Dec 22 with 799 viewsArnoldMoorhen

The Ultimate Christmas/New Year Ipswich Town Quiz!!! on 11:24 - Dec 22 by bluelagos

Who was better, Pablo or Shefki?

That sort of thing?

Yeah, that was going to be my question number 40...

Merry Christmas you silly sausage!
The Ultimate Christmas/New Year Ipswich Town Quiz!!! on 11:34 - Dec 22 with 777 viewsITFC_Forever

The Ultimate Christmas/New Year Ipswich Town Quiz!!! on 11:20 - Dec 22 by ArnoldMoorhen

A question to kind of set the tone:

Which Ipswich player played in all of his country's matches at a FIFA World Cup and ended the tournament undefeated?
[Post edited 22 Dec 2023 11:20]

Ooh, I know that one!

Here's one:

Who was the last Town player to score in the Premier League?

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

The Ultimate Christmas/New Year Ipswich Town Quiz!!! on 11:35 - Dec 22 with 774 viewsbluelagos

The Ultimate Christmas/New Year Ipswich Town Quiz!!! on 11:25 - Dec 22 by ArnoldMoorhen

Yeah, that was going to be my question number 40...

Merry Christmas you silly sausage!

So the answer is Shefki obs.

Qn. Is well documented that Ipswich "have the highest never lost at home" record in Europe, but how many home matches is that?

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

The Ultimate Christmas/New Year Ipswich Town Quiz!!! on 13:11 - Dec 22 with 679 viewsGeoffSentence

Name the keeper

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

The Ultimate Christmas/New Year Ipswich Town Quiz!!! on 13:24 - Dec 22 with 661 viewsMullet

How many career goals between the years 1987-2000 did Adrian Paz score in total?
a) 25
b) 194
c)254

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

The Ultimate Christmas/New Year Ipswich Town Quiz!!! on 16:43 - Dec 22 with 562 viewsBrianTablet

In which season did we not concede a goal at the North Stand end of FPR?

And a bonus for:
Which Blackburn player missed an absolute sitter at that end in the penultimate match that year?

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Login to get fewer ads

The Ultimate Christmas/New Year Ipswich Town Quiz!!! on 01:54 - Dec 23 with 476 viewsArnoldMoorhen

The Ultimate Christmas/New Year Ipswich Town Quiz!!! on 16:43 - Dec 22 by BrianTablet

In which season did we not concede a goal at the North Stand end of FPR?

And a bonus for:
Which Blackburn player missed an absolute sitter at that end in the penultimate match that year?

DM me the answers, please, so that I can include these questions in the final quiz...

Thank you!
The Ultimate Christmas/New Year Ipswich Town Quiz!!! on 04:06 - Dec 23 with 449 viewsSE1blue

What number does Bluey have on the back of his shirt?

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

The Ultimate Christmas/New Year Ipswich Town Quiz!!! on 09:03 - Dec 23 with 387 viewsArnoldMoorhen

The Ultimate Christmas/New Year Ipswich Town Quiz!!! on 04:06 - Dec 23 by SE1blue

What number does Bluey have on the back of his shirt?

This is gtreat- we need some that younger fans can join in with, too!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024